It is conceivable that if you go to Xiao Pine Forest with him to make up lessons, then Ke Ran will not have a good life.

    So she knocked on the table. "Just in the school dormitory is fine."

    Xie Mingxi smiled slightly. "What if I don't want to?"

    Ke Ran's smile also faded. "Then I won't make up the class, I don't miss the content of this class."

    After she finished speaking, she packed up and stood up, leaving Xie Mingxi aside and rushing to the cafeteria for food.

    If it wasn't for the arrangement of Immortal Master Lanqiao, she couldn't refute it, and Ke Ran didn't want that kind of supplementary lessons.

    What I studied in the morning was all about cultivating the mind, very philosophical things. It seems that I can understand it any way I want.

    Therefore, it doesn't matter whether you make up the class or not.

    However.

    She ignored what kind of madman Xie Mingxi was.

    When he came out of the cafeteria after eating, the boy suddenly rushed over, grabbed her and rushed into the pine forest like a gust of wind.

    How did Ke Ran know that she would come here? He was completely caught off guard.

    Moreover, Xie Mingxi is a strong hand, and his cultivation base is obviously higher than hers. Ke Ran can't let go of his hand at all.

    So I had to kick his feet to vent his anger.

    In the end, she was dragged into the depths of the pine forest. Xie Mingxi let go of her and patted her injured leg.

    "Are you a bull's hoof? It's really hard to kick people."

    Ke Ran snorted coldly. "Who told you to go crazy and drag me away."

    "Believe it or not, I'll beat you." Xie Mingxi estimated that he was rarely slapped, and raised his brows on the spot.

    Ke Ran immediately turned backwards, flew up, and stood on the pine tree.

    Can't beat her, can't she run?

    Xie Mingxi looked at her neat movement, but appreciated it a little. "Yes, the art of body forging is complete, I can't see that you have this kind of perseverance."

    Ke Ran's face turned pale with anger.

    "Who is fat! You are fat."

    Xie Mingxi: "..." So here is the real point of anger!

    He looked at the anger surging on the puff's face, but he didn't feel offended, and wanted to laugh a little.

    All right.

    He now probably understands why Gu Yao always pays attention to the whereabouts of this little fat fat man, which is quite cute.

    Duan Su's niece is also, I don't know what's going on, and frantically courtes this little fat fat man.

    That's how he is.

    He just likes to rob others, especially Gu Yao, if this kid is eyeing him, he wants to rob him even more.

    For some reason, seeing Gu Yao's cold face, he wanted to beat him. Although Gu Yao didn't recruit him or provoke him, it is estimated that he had a grudge in his last life.

    "Okay. Come down, I won't quarrel with you anymore, we will come to make up the class seriously!"

    Xie Mingxi invited.