Ninety-nine percent of the medicinal power of a medicinal pill has been absorbed by the baby.

    The remaining meager medicinal power repaired the damaged meridians a little bit.

    Jiangyun Xianjun thought to himself, he would like to see how many elixir this baby can swallow.

    So he fed them one by one, and a bottle of medicine and ten healing pills quickly reached the bottom.

    The holy grade was gone, he downgraded the grade and gave it to the immortal grade, and as a result...

    the medicinal pill was actually spit out.

    I saw the green jade gourd looming, the green light flashed, and it disappeared in a circle.

    The feeling of spinning in circles, Jiangyun Xianjun always has a sense of being slapped.

    It's like being despised.

    Yes, the immortal ones don't like it!

    Really.

    Jiangyun Xianjun felt that if this little Miaomiao was to be cultivated, it was estimated that it would be poor.

    But what can he do?

    Even if he did everything he could, he would cultivate this little Miaomiao.

    He knew that it was estimated that this green jade gourd should be enough to absorb the medicinal power today.

    After checking the damage to the meridians of Ke Ran's little disciple and grandson, he could only say that he couldn't die, but he did feel wronged for the child, and it is estimated that the injury will take a while to heal.

    This baby, this is too greedy, to even ignore the life and death of the master.

    Xianjun Jiangyun shook his head, planning to come back tomorrow to feed the elixir to the young disciple.

    Not long after he disappeared.

    I saw that the green jade gourd quietly showed some traces, and then spit out some spiritual power to feed back.

    Ke Ran's pale complexion became better visible to the naked eye.

    Of course, it was only a little better. When she woke up in the middle of the night, she felt weak, her back was wet, and there was no pain anywhere in her body.

    Ke Ran climbed up hard, opened the door and saw a food box, which Yin Min put there, and left a note for her, asking her not to patronize the cultivation meal without eating etc.

    But Ke Ran could only waste her mind. At this moment, although she was terribly hungry, she had no appetite at all.

    She finally ate some Lingcai, and nothing else.

    Then I went to the backyard to take a shower and came back and changed the sheets.

    She thought before she fell asleep. You must buy a few healing pills for yourself, otherwise, it will really hang.

    So she got up early the next morning.

    After sitting in the formation, I went to the pill room first, gritted my teeth and spent ten high-grade spirit stones, and bought three middle-grade healing pills.

    Then I went to the school, found a corner in the peach forest to meditate, and swallowed one first.

    When I found a pill, my dantian was slightly warm at first, and then there was no reaction.