To be honest, she is now busy doing tasks to earn spirit stones, and then practicing hard to light up the Spirit Planter's skill points as soon as possible. I really don't care about it.

    Transmigration heroine can rest assured, she has no intention of robbing him of any hero.

    She doesn't care either.

    Maybe her attitude is not bad, the heroine didn't mess with her except for a chance encounter in the cafeteria.

    Ke Ran breathed a sigh of relief immediately, this transmigrator is probably not the master of messing things up.

    On the third day, the new disciples will go to the lecture hall in Taohuaxi.

    However, like the disciples who entered the room, they still need to go to see the master early in the morning.

    Therefore, Ke Ran got up early in the morning and groomed properly, and when meeting his elders, he must keep quiet and clean.

    Yin Min also got up early in the morning and packed up.

    Only Wu Yinyin got up after being urged several times by Yin Min.

    In the end, it was too late, and the one who started to cry again, it was Yin Min who swiftly tied her hair and dressed her, and the three of them stepped on the dot and sat in the magic circle, and went to the cave where Fairy Bi Ou was located.

    Ke Ran was a little disliked by Wu Yinyin, but she still waited patiently to go together.

    After all, they are seniors and sisters. If they are different in advance and retreat, how will outsiders see her, and how will the master see her.

    Fairy Biou lives in the deepest part of Wangyue Valley, at the foot of Xuantong Mountain. The name of the cave is Trance Cave.

    And Xianjun Jiangyun lives on the top of Xuantong Mountain, and the name of the cave is Xuanxi Cave.

    Seeing the name, Ke Ran laughed heartily.

    In Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching, there is a saying that 'Tao is a thing, but only in a trance'. Although there is no Tao Te Ching in this world, Jiangyun Xianjun had some understanding when he practiced, so he took this name.

    But the name Bi Lotus Fairy is obviously because of love.

    Master, this love brain is really appropriate.

    After being passed on by the disciples, the three of Ke Ran were able to enter.

    Fairy Bi Ou was already sitting wide in the main hall.

    Ke Ran and the others immediately straightened their faces and entered to give a big salute.

    "The disciple pays respect to the master and asks the respected master."

    "No ceremony."

    After the ceremony, Fairy Bi Ou told them to practice diligently and abide by the rules of the master's door, and then gave them a greeting ceremony to their sisters.

    The three people's meeting ceremony is the same, they are all a bronze mirror for defense.

    Xuan level baby, very precious.

    Moreover, this bronze mirror is mainly used to defend against the demon clan, and it can illuminate the goblin to its original shape.

    Ke Ran found that Wu Yinyin was so annoying, she actually held the bronze mirror in her hand and looked in her direction intentionally or unintentionally.