Why is it not pleasing to look at her sideways.

    but. She doesn't even care!

    From the residence to Taniguchi, it took a stick of incense to use the body forging technique.

    Ke Ran wiped her sweat, she could only say that Yun Dingzong was really big.

    When you arrive at Taniguchi, you can ride the tortoise with everyone. This is free.

    Of course, the free one had to be rubbed, so Ke Ran flew up before a mysterious turtle started.

    It didn't take long for the mysterious turtle to cross several hills, and the mysterious turtle descended in an open area.

    Not far away, nine high-rise buildings stood, and bursts of mouth-watering fragrance drifted over.

    Curran licked his lips.

    Nine large dining halls, this is what Yun Dingzong likes most to her.

    But this kind of canteen is also graded, and you have to be very rich to eat the four high-rise buildings near the pine forest and the beauty of the foothills.

    A wealthy child like Gu Yao can enter casually and eat whatever he wants.

    The other disciples, even the white-clothed ones, Ke Ran didn't see a few people going to the four dining halls in front.

    As for the five cafeterias in the back, only the two closest to the outer roadside are open to new disciples for one month free of charge.

    The meat of the spirit beasts here is the lastest, but there is meat to eat, and it is free.

    Then what a bike.

    Ke Ran went in happily, ordered five kinds of spirit animal meat for his plate, and then ordered a portion of vegetables, and a bowl of fragrant rice steamed with spirit rice.

    It is estimated that I have started to eat long meals recently, and my appetite has increased sharply.

    However, for the sake of his figure, Ke Ran still did not dare to eat too much.

    But for today's meal, she wants to eat as much as she can and treat herself well.

    While eating and eating, a person sat across from him.

    Ke Ran raised his head, good guy, the third male.

    What is this fate?

    Curran was shocked.

    Yue Lao must give her a red line to her death, so there will be such a strange fate.

    However, the third man seemed... indifferent to her. He nodded and smiled at him very politely, and then began to eat in a very polite manner.

    And the third man couldn't see a piece of meat on his plate, but it was all vegetables and spirit herbs.

    In Ke Ran's eyes, it was basically all grass.

    Probably people who are immortal and fluttering like to eat grass, um.

    Ke Ran nodded and ate his own. Although the third male is very good, at least for now, he is no match for the meat in front of her.

    The cooking skills of the canteen chefs are simply superb, even better than the restaurants outside. No wonder the world's first food is in Yundingzong!

    This sect, except for various arbitrary charges, is pretty good.

    On Gu Yao's side, after worshiping Xianjun Zi'an as his teacher, he looked at the time and it was time for dinner.