Curran nodded vigorously. "I know, I will, Dad, Mom, I won't let myself be wronged. You don't have to miss me, I will be fine."

    Mom couldn't help it, she was still crying, so sad that she said a word of admonition Can't tell.

    Ke Ran gave her mother a big hug in the past.

    "Mother, be optimistic about Daddy, don't let him walk around town all the time, don't give Daddy a chance to change his mind."

    Her explanation was serious, but Mommy was amused and gave her a pinch of cheek.

    "Smelly girl always thinks something is wrong, I'm very good with your father, you don't need to worry."

    Ke Ranqie said. She doesn't think so, she has a big heart.

    Letting go of her mother, Ke Ran squinted at her father, then stretched out her hands sideways.

    When she was six or seven years old, her father never hugged her again.

    At this time, there were many girls like her on the street, many crying and saying goodbye to their parents, and some of them threw themselves into their father's arms and cried and did not go to apprenticeship.

    Therefore, Ke Hong did not hold back any longer, and took his awkward daughter into his arms and hugged him.

    "Don't go near that kid from the Gu family, if you hear it, he's a troublemaker."

    Ke Hong urged in a low voice.

    "Definitely." Hearing that her daughter was still the same as last night, she responded with such a squeak.

    Ke Hong was relieved. Fortunately, the child was not dazed by the face of the kid next door.

    "Okay, the time is up, let's go."

    Ke Hong looked at the sparse queue, and there were not many people left, so he quickly asked his daughter to line up.

    Then, seeing her petite figure in red into the team, he suddenly felt uneasy.

    The daughter is still too delicate, so a little big, and she is shorter than the average girl.

    Alas, no matter how you look at it, it looks like a bully. What should you do when you enter the sect in the future.

    Ke Hong couldn't help but whispered to his daughter again.

    "After going to the sect, settle down, choose a good day, and immediately send the things entrusted by the forgetting immortals to Immortal Jiangyun, remember to behave properly and not be naughty, do you understand? ." The

    daughter looked back with wide eyes and nodded very forcefully. Nodding, the little flesh beside his cheeks trembled.

    The small appearance of pink and jade carvings looks even smaller.

    Ke Hong's heart twitched. He really wanted to take his daughter back, whether he went to Biquan Sect or Huanhua Sect, he missed his daughter, and he could enter the sect to see her at any time.

    This Cloud Cauldron Sect, with his aptitude and cultivation base, is not even qualified to step into the gate.

    If something happened to her daughter, or she was severely punished, it would be hard for her at such a young age.

    He was about to get worried.

    On the contrary, Shen Bing had already cried at this moment, and after wiping away her tears, her expression was much calmer than that of your husband.