After turning back.

    Ke Ran was a little dumbfounded.

    There was a young man standing at the door. He is slender and elegantly dressed. Although he wears black clothes, his coat is made of brocade craftsmanship, and the embroidery of the same color is very delicately spread out on the cuffs, chest and neckline.

    Including the jade crown of his hair, it also looks extremely warm. In short, this young man must be rich.

    Because of the relationship between the light and the fact that this person has a really good figure, Ke Ran couldn't see his face clearly. With this simple figure, Ke Ran had no reason to think of the boy god in middle school. He stood there coldly and coldly, and all the eyes around him would focus on swimming like sardines.

    Now, this young man's silhouette in the backlight is particularly flexible and handsome.

    However, after Ke Ran got used to the light and saw the person's face clearly.

    "Gu Yao."

    Compared with his childhood, Gu Yao's cheeks became clearer, and he showed a masculine feeling.

    Just a handsome iceberg face.

    Not much has really changed. Ke Ran recognized it at a glance.

    "Ran Ran." Gu Yao's voice was clean and cold, with a hint of laziness.

    After listening to it, Ke Ran felt that his ears were about to become pregnant.

    She couldn't think of it. This kid is only thirteen or fourteen years old, and his charm has begun to have nowhere to be placed.

    The original owner was on the first day of reunion after seven years of separation. When he saw Gu Yao, he was mistaken for the rest of his life. Since then, the love has been deeply rooted.

    As for Coran.

    She feels normal. It's not that she hasn't read the book, knowing that Gu Yao is going to be a couple with his goddess Duan Su in the future, why does she still like him so much.

    If she must find someone to fall in love with, her goal has always been the third male.

    "When did you come back?"

    "Just now."

    Logically, after experiencing the revolutionary comradeship of jumping into the fish cave to search for treasures as a child, Ke Ran had to receive Gu Yao no matter what.

    But looking at the mud in his own hands, there are still more than half of the Tian Hegen that have not been dealt with.

    She didn't like the feeling of putting things aside, so she said to Gu Yao, "I'll finish the root of the cranes first, and I'll go to your house to find you later. Let's talk together." That's what she said, she wanted to I really dare to look for it, it is estimated that my father can't sit still at home.

    The last time she went to the market with her father, she was asked for directions by a young man, and her father's face turned black.

    Anyway, in Daddy's eyes, there are not many good men in the world, especially good looks are not good things. These people must never approach her.

    Not to mention this.

    Ke Ran's words can be described as ruthless, but Gu Yao actually hummed, and the acceptance was good. His deep voice, even a single syllable, is very pleasant.