What was terrifying was that the jade that was put in the pocket to ward off the cold actually flashed.

    It's like the phone is dead. This Ke Ran knew, maybe the spiritual power in the jade was exhausted. This is an artifact refining treasure that needs to be replenished with spiritual power after a period of time before it can be used.

    damn it!

    At this time, if she is frozen by cold water, she and Gu Yao will both die here.

    "Ran Ran, let me down, let me down."

    Gu Yao, the goddamn hero, is here again in this bitter drama.

    Curran was furious.

    "Shut up! Lao Tzu is super strong and can definitely save you back."

    I don't know what's going on, maybe anger can stimulate people's potential. In short, Ke Ran broke out and swam abnormally fast.

    Soon, Gu Yao was supported and swam to the mouth of Yudong.

    At this time, the jade stone completely lost its spiritual power, and the cold air swept in.

    Ke Ran was shaking all over.

    "Gu Yao, hold on, I'm going to throw you out!"

    she reminded loudly.

    "Ran Ran..."

    Gu Yao's sad voice could only be heard. Ke Ran can't bear to play any bitterness drama with him, that's what his fairy heroine is going to do.

    She used up all her spiritual power and threw Gu Yao upwards.

    Then she herself, at an unstoppable speed, sank toward the bottom of the lake.

    Damn it, I accidentally lost the water droplets during this process.

    After drinking several gulps of ice water into his stomach, Ke Ran felt that his whole body was going to freeze.

    The lungs lost oxygen, and they felt like they were going to explode, and his head was groggy.

    And the reflections of this short life actually appeared in my mind.

    It's okay, I'm afraid I'm going to see the King of Hell.

    But she doesn't want to die yet.

    "Ran Ran!"

    Gu Yao's voice faintly entered the water from the mouth of the small fish hole.

    Ke Ran couldn't see him, but in a trance, he could see the very handsome iceberg face, looking anxiously into the water.

    I don't know where the strength came from.

    Perhaps the male protagonist's halo effect exploded.

    Ke Ran's hands and feet, which were already drooping softly, suddenly bounced.

    no. She really doesn't want to die!

    Ke Ran let out a roar of soul, like a spring, and unconsciously used the fifth-order body forging method that Gu Yao had taught her before.

    This method really works. Her person is like a dexterous swimming fish. It landed at the mouth of the fish hole lightly with a few landings in the water.

    "Ran Ran!"

    Gu Yao was lying on the mouth of the fish hole, his pale and handsome face was full of joy.