Gu Yao flew over with a very keen glance, and the lights in the corridor at dusk seemed to fall down like a layer of golden gauze, reflecting his beautifully shaped eyes and a perfectly sculpted cheek.

    Ke Ran didn't feel stunned for a while. This kid is so pretty. It is worthy of one of the four beauties in the future self-cultivation world!

    As a result, with just such a glance, he received another knife from his father.

    Ke Ran closed the window aggrievedly, but before she closed the window, she quietly closed one eye for Gu Yao and tilted her head in the direction of the bamboo forest. I mean see you in the bamboo forest tomorrow morning!

    Gu Yao just stared at her silently, and couldn't see any emotion at all.

    It was impossible to tell if he understood.

    Really. At a young age, what an iceberg face.

    Ke Ran couldn't hold back, slammed the window and slammed it shut.

    In Gu Yao's heart, because of this 'normal' attitude, his heart fell back to the truth.

    The 'little wink' that this little fat man threw at him just now made him a little hot.

    It was so passionate, he felt magical.

    This is not the fierce little fat fat man he knew.

    As for Ke Ran's suggestion to see the bamboo forest, he naturally understood. He had planned to find her tomorrow too.

    When Gu Yao and the others walked out of the yard door, they heard Father Ke's stern rebuke from the yard.     " Ran

    Ran, write well, don't look around. If you don't pay attention, you will be punished for writing a hundred more large characters. Did you hear it?

    "     Gu Yao couldn't help evoking a smile, he could imagine the expression on the soft white bun's face at this time.     The next day, in order to prevent her father from destroying her, Ke Ran pretended to be normal and only went to the bamboo forest at normal times.     But when he went out, he was caught by his father at the door.     After being stabbed by the handsome father's eye knife, he was brought with a small jade and dropped on his wrist.     "What is this, Daddy."     "It's for defense. The monsters on the mountain have been a little uneasy recently. Remember, don't run around and hear you.     " "Well .     "     Under the suspicious eyes of handsome father, Ke Ran rushed into the bamboo forest.     As a result, she had been training for a while, but she didn't see Gu Yao, the dead hammer, appear.     She couldn't help rolling her eyes. It seems that last night's wink was thrown to the blind man!     Didn't you say that the male protagonist Bingxue is smart? Gee, that's all.     "You can't even read a single look, cut!"

    When she was complaining, she suddenly heard someone calling her.

    That voice sounded like Gu Yao's.

    Ke Ran couldn't help but ran over to the sound, and then saw Gu Yao standing on the flat ground outside the bamboo forest.

    Seeing her coming, Gu Yao reached out and pressed the void.

    A barrier flashed in front of him.

    Ke Ran was a little surprised. After being surprised, he almost laughed out loud.

    Daddy, this is really a fire prevention, theft prevention, and Gu Yao, and even increased the defense level of the bamboo forest.

    To increase the defense level, the required spirit stones will be doubled.