Liu Ye estimated the situation, don't think about it, it must be the son who was playing off and accidentally planted the little girl in the mud pit.

    "Humph! Your explanation is useless. I ignore you, and I will ignore you again." The

    little fat fat man crawled out of the mud pit angrily, his whole body burning with flames.

    Even Liu Ye was a little frightened. When a woman is angry, it turns out that no matter how big or small, it is quite scary.

    The son fell down from the bamboo forest apologetically, but when he approached the little fat man a few steps away, he probably couldn't control his expression.

    There must have been a smile.

    There's no way, that little fat man's milky clay figurine look is really funny.

    The angrier she got, the more funny she looked.

    The son probably couldn't hold back.

    That's a good laugh.

    A fistful of mud slammed the boy straight.

    Then the little clay figurine was still unhappy, chasing after the young master and fighting hard.

    But because the body is covered with mud, the ice and snow are melting again, and it is slippery everywhere.

    So with a snap, the little clay figurine fell to the ground.

    When he raised his face again, blood came out of his mouth.

    "Woooo!" The

    little fat man cried, and as soon as he cried, two lines of tears brushed across his muddy face.

    She knocked out a front tooth in her mouth. However, it was already at the age of tooth loss, and it was estimated that it was about to fall out.

    But it must have been a little painful.

    Otherwise don't cry. This little fat fat man is very hardworking and has a temperament that can endure hardship. Liu Ye never saw her cry.

    "Are you alright..." The

    young master was really anxious now, trying to rush over to comfort him.

    Might as well the parents of the Ke family who dote on their daughters, rushed into the forest at this time.

    Liu Ye hurried out and apologized to his son.

    "It's okay, Ran Ran's baby tooth was about to fall out."

    That Shen Bing hugged her daughter with a smile, looking like she was very good at talking.

    Ke Hong also just smiled. "It's just a fight for the child, it's nothing, there's no need to apologize. Well, Ran Ran is covered in mud, we have to go back and wash her, so that she won't freeze."

    Then the couple hugged their daughter and went back.

    That little fat fat girl was really sad this time, and she could still hear her grievances choked a few times when she left.

    The son was really ashamed this time, and he personally went to the next door to give a generous gift that night.

    But without even seeing the little girl, Ke Hong was politely sent out the door.

    This Ke Hong is also very powerful. The son went, and he treated the guests with courtesy. Although he is always smiling, he can see that there is absolutely no intention of getting close.