Ke Ran and his mother Shen Bing waited for three or five days, only waiting for a gift from the housekeeper next door. As for inviting the neighbors to be a guest, they didn't get half a post there.

    The mother and daughter suddenly lost interest in their family. There is no need to complain. The Gu family does not want to make friends with such a cultivating noble aristocrat. This is also a normal thing.

    Ke Ran returned to the days of waiting for the boss and collecting treasures.

    However, she believed that a person who turned four years old should be able to rush out of the yard and go to the nearby grove to look for opportunities.

    It's better to be bold, she thought.

    So this day, when the wind and snow stopped, my parents were counting up this year's harvest.

    Ke Ran took the opportunity to rush out of the courtyard door. In this world of snow and ice, there may not be much hope of finding a baby.

    Ke Ran just thought, let's go to the woods and hit the big guy who was seriously injured and unconscious.

    The grove is next to the house, about forty-five meters away, there is a small short pine.

    Ke Ran trekked for a while, and when she reached the edge of the forest, she was sweating from exhaustion. The snow was so thick that she almost hit a tunnel to get there.

    This is also due to the fact that she started to learn a little breathing method when she was three years old, and her physical strength increased a little, otherwise, she would not be able to come to such a place.

    At the edge of the woods, looking at the thicker snow in the woods, Ke Ran wiped the white sweat from his forehead and backed away.

    Forget it, or I'll have to wait until tomorrow... I

    was about to perform the Dafa of procrastination, but I couldn't prevent the pine branches from moving, and the snowflakes fell rustlingly down the branches.

    Under the branches, a faint voice came out.

    At that time, Ke Ran almost raised her head and wept, the chance came, and her boss had the chance.

    She is finally going to practice to become stronger and reach the pinnacle of her life.

    After the ecstasy, all kinds of worries followed. What if the other party is a bad guy?

    What she called to save the boss was to deliver a meat bun from a distance, and then the boss thanked him for the meal and vowed to accept her as his apprentice, and then make her the best expert in the world of self-cultivation.

    Go there bravely like this, and ask the boss what's wrong with you, Ke Ran's intuition is that there is a danger of sheep entering the tiger's mouth.

    Therefore, Ke Ran lowered his head, squeezed a large group of snowflakes, and smashed them from a distance.

    Bang bang bang!

    After smashing five or six snowballs, the thick pine branches that were pressed down by the snow dropped snowflakes with a swish swish, and then bounced up with a swish.

    So, Ke Ran saw the 'big guy' under the pine branch, no, it was a child.

    A particularly good-looking and delicate little devil, he fell into the thick snow under the tree at this time, leaving only one head exposed.

    Ke Ran stared at it a few times, and felt that the danger was not too big, so he pushed aside the snow and leaned over.

    "Who are you?" she asked.