Intro

Title: 穿成了仙君青梅竹马 | Dressed as a childhood sweetheart
Author: 趴在墙头看桃花

When Ke Ran woke up, she found herself dressed as the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist of Xianxia novels. The original owner is very pitiful. She has always loved Gu Yao, the male owner, but Gu Yao drifted away from her after encountering the sky. The only thing she can do is to use the skills of the talented spiritual planter to protect the 100,000 acres of fairy fields in the male protagonist's house, and die in despair all her life.

    When reading this book, Ke Ran felt very sorry for the original owner.

    At this time, she became the original master deity. She just wanted to curse, go to TMD's silent guard! Go to TMD's 100,000 mu Xiantian.

    With this skill point, she doesn't know that she has grown rich by farming!

    But. First of all, she has to grab a baby with the male protagonist! Ke Ran became a famous spiritual planter because the male protagonist gifted her a baby. This treasure is mentioned in the original book, and it was obtained when the male protagonist encountered a secret realm when he was six years old.

    So at the age of six, Ke Ran followed Gu Yao closely. Even if you don't eat and drink, you need to cover a small quilt. What the hell is a 'gift', she has to take it by herself!

    Then she successfully got the baby, and began to dream of her own spiritual master plan, she wanted to farm, she wanted to make a fortune, and she wanted to become the richest woman in the world of self-cultivation!

    As a result, she found that this baby must practice the immortal method of Yundingzong before it can be used. The richest woman dreams of crashing in an instant, and she can't get around the plot. Not only can she not directly slap Gu Yao, but she has to go to Yunding Sect, and then watch Gu Yao be fascinated by the fall of the sky.

    But it doesn't matter, she doesn't love Gu Yao, it doesn't matter whether he is a goddess or an immortal, or whether he is dead or alive, all kinds of original dramas have nothing to do with her.

She silently developed her skills, practiced silently, and then silently picked up a gentle and beautiful male third, don't love any heroine, she's not fragrant, she's not sweet, isn't she rich.

    Gu Yao knew from a young age that the little milky little bean in the house next door in Xianzhuang was a pit. Since he was three years old, there have been many scourges to him. She is also a fan of wealth all day long, clamoring for farming to be the richest woman and then marrying a beautiful girl to go home and live with love and affection.

Farming to be the richest woman is naturally no problem, but marrying a beautiful girl with love and affection? Who gave her the guts. When she was six years old, when she clinged to him and rolled a little bed with him, she was destined to be his Gu Yao's wife. Want to find another beauty, dream!

    Content label: Traveling through time and space Oriental Fantasy

    Search keywords: Protagonists: Ke Ran, Gu Yao ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others:

One sentence Introduction: Bamboo horses are no match for the sky, so she quits to be the richest man

    . Intention: work hard to light up professional skill points and keep improving.

    VIP Strong Push Medal: After wearing the female number three that the male protagonist can't love, Ke Ran consciously raised the useless counterattack script. She wants to use the skills of the talented spiritual planter, grow rich and become the richest man by farming, and get rid of the male lead. Lord she has to go it alone. Unexpectedly, I gradually discovered that the original heroine was always close to her, and that the childhood sweetheart male god doted on her and cared for her, and he did not treat her like the original book. All kinds of plots were skewed in an unknown direction. In the end, holding the pit book, she found out, oh, it turns out that she is the Lord of Destiny. The feelings of childhood sweethearts in this book are very warm and sweet, the style of writing is witty and humorous, and it is easy and pleasant to read.