"Kha lagi hai" he asked her further, as she seated on the bed and then slid to lie down.

With utmost caution he too adjusted himself beside her, and held her hand.

"Sweetheart, kha lagi hai.....jyada lag gayi kya.....I am sorry baby....main sachi mein majak kar rha tha.....I didn't intend to hurt you" his thumb rubbed her plam softly. She somehow supressed her giggles, and remained stoic. She was enjoying this little game of their's. And ofcourse she knew, he didn't intend to hurt her, rather she wasn't even hurt.

"It's okay Sidharth, koi na let jaa....raat ho gyi bahut" he heard her say, nonchalantly, and missed the little soft giggle that followed her sentence.

"Sana....you okay na baba.....jyada lagi hai kya.....is it hurting?"

"Sleep Sidharth"

Dejected he moved to his side and laid down beside her with her back facing him. Scooting closer, his arms crossed over her arms that laid close to her chest, and pulled her closer. Her heart flipped, as his lips touched her neck, and she heard a sorry mumbled. It was enough for her to feel bad for the ordeal. His voice was the clear depiction of his guilt of unintentionally hurting her, that was what he assumed. She felt culpable of probably ruining a beautiful moment, the beautiful and intimate time they were having, after ages.

She turned around in his hold, making a way for a smile to his face, and looked at him. The smile he flashed was so beautiful to be described, and her heart swirled and flipped all over again. Can it be possible, how just a smile of your soulmate could make you cross seas, can just a smile put you to ease and lighten you off your own plights? May be the answer to this was what she felt. His smile did all that to her, and just so amazingly that she believes it to be no less than a magic.

"Sorry baby....does it hurt alot" he whispered holding her face ever so softly in his palms. She just shook his head in denial.

"Pakka na" he confirmed.

"hmm"

"I am sorry" she added further, seeing his regretful face.

"Kyun"

"Mere nahi lagi hai....main majak kat rhi thi or mujhe laga tujhe turnat pata chal jaaega.....par tu toh aisa muh le kar aa gaya"

"Are you mad!!" he seethed, for only he knew how he felt with the possibility of hurting her, probably more because he has been feeling the same for almost a year. Even if unintentionally he would hate to hurt, and knowing that he has been a reason to so much pain to her, to the afflictions she has dealt with has twisted his heart, mercilessly.

"sorry" her lips puckered, making the most innocent face. He had to melt, as he sighed at her innocent face.

"Don't do that to me ever again" he said calmly, yet the calm had the authority to make her agree. She nodded, caressing his stubble and then tracing his lips, awakening the desire that were burning within her, the moment he touched his lips to her neck.

His neck craned and so did hers, before their lips claimed others. His hand resting on her waist, travelled inside her tshirt, fondling her skin, leaving her to a toe curling sensation. Her lips deepened on his and the tongue played and danced ryhthmically. A hiss generated from her lips and died in the kiss, at the torment of his palm on her soft chest.

Looking at her glowing flushed face, with eyes closed he smiled. His lips traveled down her throat, working on her skin painting it in most beautiful way. She arched, and moaned at the ecstatic feeling of being touched, after so long in the most blissfull way. Her hands raked through his hairs wanting him to do more to her, much more than what he was doing.

"Sidharth" he looked at her, and all he could see was smile, the dazzling smile which can put him off guard. He gasped with the pull and her lips crashing on his, devouring it with a want like never before, wild and fervent.

The clothes joined the floor a while later, as they dived in the ecstasy and pleasure, and the want so high like never ending, leaving them huffing and panting but not wanting it to end and they delved again into the wilderness of love, softly, caressing the body and tingling the soul syncing it with each other, struming the most melodious hum to each other. Lips wanting to be touched again and again, the body wanting to be loved all over again, exhausted but not yet ready to give in to the exhaustion. Coming back from the high, he laid on her heaving chest, all bare and cushiony, painted in reds with his torment. Her breaths high too, her hands around her husband's face. He planted a kiss to her chest where his face rested and rested his head back, still heaving.

Coming down from the high he slid on to the bed and took her in his arms, planting a kiss to her flushed cheeks.

"Sidharth"

"Hmmm"

"Bhookh lagi hai"

"What....seriously sweetheart" he chuckled, "Bata kya khana hai..."

"Kuch bhi"

"Okay wait here, I will get something" he slid on his shorts and left to get something.

Life was turning beautiful for them. Steadily though, they were finding a way to life, to happiness, which a few months ago was a far fetched dream, as if they were being punished for something they were unaware of. It still felt the same when they see Reyansh encased in a four wooden sticks and not in their arms, giggling and jumping, laughing playing with them. But with time and the shoulder beside it was easier, easier to handle the pain, the emptiness, the void and irreplaceable loss of their life. And now they were on the same page with it. They have come to believe that their son can never come but still the hope to have him, flickers and is still unwavering amidst the storms. Trying to believe was all they could do.....

Try.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thankyou for reading. Do vote and comment.

Sorry for being late, but some guest showed up, and then got vaccinated today.

Guys get vaccinated.

Stay safe, stay happy.

Lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤