1

Critical.
________________________

The young boy's eyes stuck to whatever was behind the piece of glass, not wanting to leave the car for certified reasons. His aunt and uncle was talking up front, mainly judging people from afar as they took their time to finish the last bit of their look, before having to meet up with the family.

They whispered awful mumbles and complaints underneath their breath, shaking their heads and chuckling at each other's comments.

And the young boy knew exactly what it all was about. They were back talking, not only him but the rest of the family as well. Giving legitimately zero effort in keeping their complaints quiet, not minding if they could practically shout it directly to his face.

"Jeongin, get yourself to use and stop staring out the window. Your not a kid anymore, you just turned seventeen, learn how to dress appropriately!" His aunt yelled suddenly, catching his attention as he turned his head calmly.

He didn't have any form of energy to respond, he was mad and upset and they had zero rights to complain about his clothes, the choice was appropriate for him, especially judging based on it being his day to mourn, not theirs.

Everything has been falling heavily onto his shoulders recently, and the latest car crash a week ago, really sat up a lot of emotions from the now parentless teenager.

Sure he may not be the happiest for his parents, they said and stated a lot of irrelevant things, always having something unnecessary to say. But he couldn't care, he was lost in his own thoughts.

His aunt and uncle was worse, mainly considering the fact that their comments were worse and much more critical, they knew what to say to mentally scar one for a month or so. And they were so strict and stern, that Jeongin barely even remembered the taste of strawberry jam.

He knew they didn't want him neither, so he's been considering running from them. He knew that the family he lived in, truly wasn't the best for him, and he had to shut out those toxic people before encountering a knew chapter in life. Something he hoped would come soon.

But he had some bad sides as well, and sure needed to reflect on some past decisions. He was way to stubborn and sometimes in denial about his feelings, attempting to shut people off incase he got hurt really badly. He also despised listening to peoples advices or just them in general, finding most of their words that left their mouth complete bullshit.

So he learned to think such ways, not caring about how gentle someone could be..he saw everyone as a threat, and he struggled to cope with it.

It brought him down, cause he genuinely felt mean and rude. People at school would avoid him, he sat at lunch completely alone, weird stares always thrilling a hole in him.

He just wanted to genuinely dissapear.

He sighed as he pushed the car door open, eventually stepping out along with his aunt and uncle, who seemed to already put on a fake facade. But he didn't. He didn't greet anyone, talk, not even smiling. How can they be smiling? His parents were dead for fuck sake, atleast show a tiny bit of emotions.

"Jeongin, please for God's sake, smile" His uncle spoke, placing his hand on his shoulder as he squeezed it tightly, gaining a small Yelp in pain.

"Fuck off with that bullshit, I don't give a damn about anything nor anyone. They are fucking dead and if I don't want to show gratitude to other people, then I have all the fucking damn rights too" Jeongin spoke in a harsh tone, hoping that he could somehow slip away from this fucked up place.

And he believed they couldn't have chosen a worse cemetery, or church in general.

He didn't believe in much things, like the fact god or Jesus actually existed. He was a pure blooded atheist, and there's nothing wrong with that. He never intented to ever disrespect any peoples beliefs, but sometimes when they are overdoing it, it just makes him feel like laughing at those pathetic people and attempts.

He chose to only believe what he could see with his bare eyes.

But either way, he couldn't care less what others believed in, as long as they didn't try to force it onto him, like his family does. he respected them all equally as humans, just if they doesn't force their belief on other people.

But his family being exactly that kind of way, was enough to already despise them to a certain degree.