Waiting

I get into my car and just sit there for a minute. I guess I'll just go back to a hotel. The Paparazzi start to come up to my car so I drive away. I get into my hotel room and my phone rings "hey dad!" I said. "Hey honey. Are you ok?? What's happening with you and Francesco?" Dad asks.

"We're just having a fight. It's fine,I'm fine." I replied. "Lana you're not even staying at your own apartment. It's not ok! What did he do?" "He just lied about something.. It's gonna be fine dad. But thank you for asking, I love you, and mom." I said. "Ok. But if things get worse let me know ok? We love you too." "I will. I promise."

The door knocks and I wake up, I was taking a little nap. I wonder who it is? I look through the peep hole and see Chuck standing there. I open the door and say "Chuck!! What're you doing here??" Chuck hugs me then says "I figured you needed someone." "I'm so happy you're here!!" I replied. Chuck and I sit on the bed then she says "so any more news?" "Yeah, well I got home this morning and he wanted to talk, so after his shoot he came home and I let him say what he needed too which was complete bullshit. So I left again."

"Oh god what did he say?" Chuck asked. "It honestly makes me really sad. His excuse was the same as ever, he didn't want me to get mad and he didn't want me to have to worry when he hangs out with Elena. Then I told him I wasn't going to do this anymore either she goes or I do. And he said it that wasn't fair and he wants to still be friends with her." I replied.

"What?!? Ugh Lana im sorry. Why is he being so stupid??" "I don't know..he kind of did pick her. He hasn't texted or called me since. Guess being her friend is that important to him." "I really want to know what the fuck is going on in his head." Chuck said. "Me too. This is all just a big mess..." I replied.

Chuck and I are watching tv and I get a text from Francesco "I never picked Elena. Babe I totally get that I screwed up, one hundred percent. I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to talk to me again, but I love you so much and I'll be home all tomorrow if you want to talk, we need to. Love you."

I showed Chuck "are you gonna go talk to him?" She says. "Probably. I don't think it'll do anything,we both know how we feel so. But he is my fiancé and I need to see wether or not that's going to change." I said. Chuck frown then hugs me "it's going to work out." She says.

It's 2:30 The next day and I'm on my way to my apartment to talk tl Francesco. Chuck stayed at the hotel, she's waiting for me to come back and tell her what happened. I have no idea how this is going to go. Hopefully nothing like yesterday. I'm still really pissed off and I think I will be for a while. He's just gonna have to understand that.

I walk inside my apartment and sit on the sofa. Francesco comes out of our room then kisses my cheek "hey babe." Francesco said. "Hey" I replied. Francesco sits next to me and says "I'll always pick you Babe. Don't you know that?" "Nope." I replied. "Lana come on. You know I love you, screwing up once doesn't change that. I feel really bad. I won't see or talk to Elena anymore, I don't care about that I just really , really miss you." Francesco said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Then once we're okay you're gonna want to talk to her again. Because I made you stop, you yourself didn't want to." I replied. "How do you know that? I do want to. I just told you I did. I don't fucking care about Elena. I wanted to stay friends with her until I realized how much it was hurting our relationship. Until you said she goes or I do, the thought of you leaving scares me. I never want that to happen and I'm not going to let some girl I don't even love get in the way of that. Lana please forgive me." Francesco said.

"Ok. I forgive you, but I'm still really upset. It's going to take some time for me to get over it, you're just going to have to deal with that." "Of course, I understand. I missed you so much. Can I hug you?..." Francesco ask's. "I guess." I replied. Francesco hugs me and I hug him back, I've missed him too. He kisses me then says "I love you so much." "I love you too." I said.

Francesco starts to put his hands on my waist then I move them. "You really don't think you're getting back into my pants that easily do you?" I said. "Babe it's been days." Francesco said. "And it'll be some more." I replied. "Okkkk." Francesco says putting his head in his hands. "I'll see you tomorrow. Chuck is here and I'm spending the rest of the day and night with her. I'll text you later." I said getting up. "Really?! Can I not come!" Francesco says. "Nope. Cya!"

I'm back at my hotel and I told Chuck what happened. "I'm so glad you two made up! And I'm so happy you're making him wait!" Chuck said laughing. "Thanks babe. That's the least he can do." I replied. "He's gonna suffer so much! That's what he gets." Chuck said. "exactly! Using my best weapon against him." I said smiling.