Mike stand

I just got to the venue, we're in the dressing room waiting for Franca. "God I'm so tired." Francesco said laying on the sofa. "How come?" "I didn't get any sleep last night." "Why?" "I don't know I just kept waking up. But there's only 5 shows left, then we can go home." "Aw I'm sorry baby. But yess then we can go home. I'm scheduling some more dates but that's not until later."

"Oh you are? Where?" "Well there's only like three one of them is the one I had to re schedule. It's before the wedding though." "Oh okay. I don't know if I can come though , I have to schedule some shoots." Francesco said. "Okay, that's fine,I'm glad, you haven't done a shoot in forever."

"That's because I don't want you to be alone." "No it's because you don't want to leave me alone with Blake." I said frowning. "Maybe." He replied. "Babe it's fine. You know I wouldn't do that, it's not like I got with him while we were dating." "It's just he's trying to get you back.." "Well that's too bad for him. Babe it's fine. You don't need to worry." "Ok." Someone knocks on the door. "Come in" I yell.

"Hello!" Franca says walking in. "Hi mom" Francesco says hugging her then sits back on the sofa. "Hey" I said hugging her too "How are you gorgeous?" She said smiling. "I'm good! I'm glad you're here for the show." "Me too, are you going to sing ultraviolence? I really like that song." "Yes I am! Just for you." I said grinning. "Aww! I'm so excited."

We're all sitting on the sofa when the door knocks, it's about an hour before the show. "Come in" I said. Blake walks in but thank god this time with Byron. "Hey guys!" I said standing up and hugging them both. "Hey! I'm Byron" he said to Franca. "Hi Byron, I'm Franca, Francesco's mom. what do you play?" "Nice to meet you! And I play the piano." He said smiling.

"Oh nice!" "Well we had a question for you Lana" Blake said. Francesco shifts in his seat and scratches his head, he gets so uncomfortable when Blake comes in, it's weird because I notice Franca looking at Francesco to see if he's ok. I wonder if he told her.

"what is it?" I asked sitting back down. They sit across from me "Well fans keep tweeting us about Pretty when you cry, they want us to play it tonight." Blake said. "Ohh. Hm, well I haven't practiced it..but I want to sing it too, let's just surprise play it."

"Okay! Shouldn't we practice though?" "Yeah let's go sound check it right now." I said getting up. "Cool" Byron replied. "Babe do you wanna come?" I asked Francesco. "No. I'll stay here." He said not making eye contact. "Ok..Franca do you want to come?" "I don't want to spoil the show, I'll stay with Francesco." "Okay, well I'll be back."

Francesco's POV
"He makes you uncomfortable doesn't he." Mom said to me. "Yeah." "I'm sorry honey" "It's ok. I trust her." "Do you?" "Yes mommmm..of course. Or I wouldn't marry her.." "I don't see any vibes between her and him when they talk, well he looks at her In a beautiful way, but she doesn't."

"Just what I wanted to hear." I said sarcastically. "What can I do to help?" "I don't know....well....I'm not going to three of her tour dates, maybe you can go and just watch over things for me?" "Of course honey, I'll do that." "Thanks mom." "Love you." "I love you too."

Lanas POV
"Fuck that sounded good!!" I said grinning. Blake and Byron laugh "it sounded amazing." Blake said, we just rehearsed pretty when you cry. I love it. "Well I have to go get ready,I'll see you guys later." "Ok cya" Byron replied.

"So Lana,I was thinking I could go with you on those three tour dates?!" Franca said as I get dressed in the bathroom. "Of course! I'd love to have you." "Fantastic. Just let me know when they are." "Ok!" "Francesco honey, I scheduled you to do a shoot in France when you get home." "Okay...with who?" "Ally brickman."

When I hear Franca saying that name my eyes get huge, I walk out of the bathroom and stare at Francesco. He looks pale.. "Is something wrong? She's a really nice girl, she's in the magazine I'm doing and I figured you could do it for me.." "Uhm...well..." Francesco said looking back and forth at me then Franca. "Francesco I need you to do this,you can't turn me down."

"Well, I guess I'll do it then." He replied. "Oh my god." I whispered. I walk back into the bathroom and lean against the sink. Shit. That's the girl Francesco slept with...this is going to kill me. It's probably going to be a racy photo shoot. Francesco walks in and takes my arms "Are you ok? I won't do it if you don't want me to." He said. "It's your job. Plus your mom already made up her mind."

"I had no idea. I'm sorry.." "I know you didn't...It's fine." "Maybe you can come with me?" "Yeah because that won't be awkward at all." I said crossing my arms. "I don't know what to do.." He said. "It's okay,you don't need to do anything,really, it'll be fine." "Ok."

After the show Franca decides to go back to her hotel room and go to sleep,Francesco and I are waiting for the venue to clear out,we always will go just sit on the stage and Look at the beautiful sight. 5 more shows left, makes me sad but I'm happy to be going home, Chuck is coming to the last two shows.

Francesco and I sit at the end of the stage, he puts his arms around me. "I'm so proud of you baby,just look at this amazing venue you got to play in." Francesco said hugging me tighter. "Aw thank you! I know it's amazing, I still can't believe it. I just remember playing at coffee shops and night clubs and now I'm at huge venues."

"You deserve it. More than anyone else." I smile then kiss him. "I think you're mom is starting to like me, she called me gorgeous today and she wants to go to those three shows." "Well she's always loved your music...she likes you she's just protective over me."

"Yeah I can tell. Remember when she flipped out when we were in the Same bed." I said laughing. "That was crazy! We didn't even do anything.." Francesco said laughing too. "well I wanted to but you were all worried that she would catch us!" "Hahah, she probably would have. Well no one is here now." Francesco said running his hand up and down my arm.

I take his hand and kiss it. "I love you." He said kissing my neck. "I love you too." I lay down in the stage, he spreads my legs then gets on top of me,we start making out, I hold his face and kiss him harder,he slides of my jeans then starts breathing heavily when he runs his fingers slowly down the inside of my thigh then slowly back up, he slides his hand under my underwear and starts rubbing me slowly, I kiss him hard then start to moan. He starts kissing my neck while fingering me harder "fuck" I whispered trying to keep quiet so no one would catch us.

He pulls off my underwear then takes off his pants, I smile at him while I'm helping him take them off, he's so handsome. He smiles back gets back on top of me, I grab him and put his d*** inside of me "mmm" I moaned grabbing onto his back and scratching it. "Fuck baby" Francesco said holding my waist and going faster.

"God you feel so good" he added. I start moaning while arching my back. Francesco gets up and takes my hand, he walks me over to the middle of the stage then puts my hands around the mike stand then gets behind me and holds my waist, I flip my hair to one side then grip onto the mike stand,he starts slow with small stokes then starts going faster and faster while his hands grip onto me "fuckkkk!" I yelled breathing hard, he runs his Hand down my thigh then to my p*** and starts fingering me at the same time "Shitttt!" I moaned, I reach back and hold his hand in place and start to moan more.

"Francesco said he would do the shoot." Franca said to Ally (she's on the phone with her.) "really? I didn't think he would!" Ally replied. "Why wouldn't he?" "Well just because of what happened..." "What happened?" "Oh you didn't know? Never mind."

"Tell me what Happened, it's too late now not to." "Well me and him got together not too long ago,he hasn't talked to me since." Ally said. "Oh my. I did not know that. Thank you for telling me. Well I'll see you at the shoot." "Okay....bye." "Bye."