Pictures in paradise

•Same day• It's 9:30 pm and Francesco and I are on our way to the Fire breathing show where they'll also serve dinner,we changed into our nice clothes. "I've never seen one of these before, I'm excited!" I said holding Francesco's hand and walking onto the deck. "I have once in New York, it was amazing, you'll love it!" Francesco said.

We sit to the left of the tables on the deck, there's a good amount of people here. Francesco and I just ordered our food, I got pasta and francesco got a steak with steamed vegetables.

A few minutes later, we get our food and the show starts. A guys walk out and really creepy music starts to play,The fire breather goes off to the side and swigs the fuel into his mouth ,️he holds a pre-lit torch mere a few feet from his face.

He spits out fuel in a fine stream, trying to get the fuel to go out far. He squats down on the ground, the flame angled down, The flames rise as starts to stand, giving the appearance he is coming up from the flames, with flames all around. The flames are all over him! He's wearing a non-flammable outfit that covers his whole body. Everyone stands up and starts to clap. "This is amazing!!" I said clapping too.

After the show is over Francesco and I go inside and go to a ice cream parlor. "That was awesome!" Francesco said. "It was! I'm so glad we went. Did you get good pictures?" I asked. "Yes! Look" he said sitting down at the ice cream bar.

I sit next to him then take his camera "These are gorgeous babe." "Thanks! I can't wait to post them when we get back." Francesco said. I ordered a vanilla milkshake and francesco got a cookies milkshake.

"We should check the emergency phone" francesco said pulling it out of his pocket. We have this one flip phone we got incase my family needed to call me while I was gone. "Good idea" I replied. "There's two missed calls from your dad but that's it." "I'll call him back really quick." I said taking the phone.

"Hey dad! Is everything ok?" I said. "Why the hell are you drinking?!" Dad said. "I'm not drinking I just had a few drinks, there's a difference. How did you even know that?!"

"Someone posted a picture of you on a float drinking a margarita! Your mom and I are concerned, Lana you don't need to be drinking. You haven't in forever why would you break that?!" Dad said.

"Dad don't be concerned it's not a big deal. I just wanted a little. It's been years, I can control myself now. Not like I need it but Francesco's watching out for me too." I replied. "It's just a dumb thing to do. Why would you even want some after all the things it made you do?!"

"Because I'm on vacation and I wanted a margarita. If I thought I couldn't handle it I wouldn't have had one. It's fine." "Ok. Whatever you say..but I'm not happy with this one but. hope you two are having fun. Be safe.." Dad said.

Dad come on, it's not a big deal. I'm 29 I can handle a margarita. Don't be mad." I said. "This is definitely something I have the right to be mad about. I'll Let you get back to your trip. I'll talk to you later."
"Ok. Love you." "Love you too. Bye."

"That didn't sound good.." Francesco said. "He's just worried. Someone posted a picture of me drinking my margarita and he got upset." "I get it but he'll be okay, you don't need to stress over it." "Thanks babe, I won't. I'm not gonna start drinking I just wanted to on the cruise." I replied.

"I know,it's fine. As long as you can handle it,You should be able to have some when you want. That was a long time ago and you didn't have me then" Francesco said with a cheesy smile. "AWW babe. I love you." I said. "I love you too! Now let's go back up to our room"

Francesco and I just made it back to our room, he lays on the bed and I lay on top of him "Let's watch movies with the sunroof open" I said. Francesco kisses me then pushes the Button and the sun roof opens, I lay next to him and hold his hand.

"This is beautiful" I said. "Gorgeous." He said taking out his camera and taking a picture of the sun roof, it's dark so you can only see the black sky with a few stars. Tomorrow They're letting us go Jet skiing! I'm so excited I love to jet ski. Francesco and I went once when I rented the yacht & I beat him!

"Babe will you let me take some pictures of you?" Francesco asked. "Right now?!" I said. "Yes! You're still in your dress and you look beautiful." I laugh then say "Okay. Just tell me how to pose" "let's start on the balcony" francesco said.

I'm wearing my white laced long sleeve dress, and black heals. Francesco takes my hand and leads me to the balcony "Just put your arms on the rail and look straight forward" he said.

I do what he says and he snaps about five pictures I smile and he snaps more "So gorgeous" he said smiling. I stand in front of the rail and cross my arm against the other one and put on a serious face.

Francesco keeps snapping as I move to different positions and facial expressions. "Let's go to the sofa now" he said. We walk inside and I lay on the couch, I lift an arm up and turn my head towards it. "Gorgeous!!" Francesco says snapping a bunch of shots. I laugh and he snaps that too "Ew don't get that" I said. He shakes his head then says "that was probably the most beautiful one." I close my eyes and he snaps some more.

I get up and wrap my arm around one of the bed post's and lay my head against it. "Good idea" Francesco said smiling. "I learn from the best" I replied.

I lift my arms up and hold onto the bed post "Fuck you're gorgeous" He takes a few pictures then puts him camera down and walks up to me and starts kissing me against the bed post. I grab his face and start kissing him back.