Wedding wedding wedding

Francesco and I just got back to our LA condo it's 12pm. Chuck and my mom are on their way over, we're going wedding dress shopping! I'll have to get it fitted again before the wedding though since my stomach will be growing. "I wanna comeee" Francesco said frowning. "You can't! You can't see the dress before the wedding." I said laughing.

"I knowww I'm excited though, I can't wait to see you in it." He said grinning and pulling me closer to him, I smile then we start kissing against the bed post, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me harder while grabbing my face, then someone knocks on the door. I laugh then Francesco shakes his head "Come backkk" he said. "It's chuck and my mom I have to answer" I laughed. I take his hand and pull him with me.

"Hello soon to be parents" chuck said grinning then hugging me. I laugh then say "That's so weird to hear!" "But it sounds nice" Francesco added. "It does." Mom said smiling. "I missed you." I said hugging her next. "I missed you more! Are you ready to go?" "Yes! I'm excited." "And I'm sad because I want to go." Francesco said frowning. We laugh at him then I kiss him goodbye.

I'm about to come out of the dressing room in the first wedding dress I picked, I'm looking in the mirror and I still can't believe I'm getting married, it's always been a dream of mine but I could never find the right person, I was looking in all the wrong places. I stroke the side of my dress then smile,then walk out of the dressing room.

"Oh my! You look so beautiful Lizzy!!" Mom said covering her mouth. "You look incredible! Francesco is going to flip." Chuck said smiling. I grin then look at myself in the mirror again "thanks guys! I can't believe it still.." "I'm so proud of you honey. You're going to be amazing." Mom said standing next to me and looking in the mirror as well.

After trying on about 10 dresses,the next dress is of course white, it's a Long Sleeved Gown, with Lace Overlay and Watteau Train. "I love this one!!" Chuck said. "Me too!" Mom agreed. "So do I. I think it's my favorite yet. It looks so vintage and fairy tale like." I said twirling in front of the mirror in it. "For now, I pick this one!" "Yay! I'm obsessed with it." Chuck said smiling.

We're all at a coffee shoppe now, Francesco is with us, he met us here. "Your eyes are gonna explode when you see Lana." Chuck said grinning at Francesco. "Trust me I know, they already are." He said smiling at me. I laugh then wrap my arm around him and kiss him. "I'm so happy for you two." Mom said. "Thanks mom. We're really happy. I can't wait."

"Me either. Only 4 more weeks." Francesco said. Chuck takes my hand and stares at my ring "it's huge" she says stroking it. "I know,it's gorgeous I love it." "So do you feel okay?l honey? Any stomach pains? Have you been throwing up?" Mom asked. "I feel fine, I'm tired a lot but that's it, I haven't thrown up since the first week." I said.

"That's good! What week are you on now?" "Only the second week." "You'll start to feel the contractions a little later." "Gee thanks mom" I said laughing. "It'll be fine." She said laughing too. "Can't wait" I said sarcastically.

"So Francesco was your mom excited about the news ?" Chuck asked. *Francesco laughs* "is that a yes?" "Nooo. She's upset about it but she'll get over it though, I hope." Francesco said. "What?! Why is she upset about it?" Mom asked. "She thinks I'm locking Francesco into this relationship, she said I did it on purpose." I said.

"Well you're locked in when you get married? I'm sorry to hear that." Chuck said frowning at us. "Yeah it sucks." Francesco said. "But it'll be okay...maybe she'll come around." I added.

-ADULT CONTENT SKIP IF NEEDED-

Francesco and I are on the sofa watching a movie, we've decided to watch "Lolita." I'm resting my head on his lap, while he plays with my hair. Halfway through the movie Francesco is asleep "baby! wake up!" I say as I playfully hit his thigh, he groans then opens his eyes and smiles at me. "Sorry baby, I was feeling a bit tired" he says as he caresses my face, "I know how to wake you up" I say as I peak up at him through my long lashes, "really? how baby?" he replies "well... i'll show you" winking at him, while licking my lips.

While laying on his lap, I lift my head and prop my elbows on the sofa, I kiss his inner thighs and give it a little bite "agh" he groans, continuing to kiss all the way up towards his zipper. I move my hand and grab his d*** atop of his jeans, rubbing him along his growing erection "damn you sure do know how to wake me up" he says, "mmhm" I whisper as I proceed to unzip his jeans. Francesco eagerly pulls them down to his knees, his hard d*** resting on his abs *hes so sexy, and I can't have enough of him.* I grab his d*** and begin to lick and stroke him, the warmth of my mouth makes him moan "mmm, lana..." he moves my hair to the side to take a better look, I gaze up at him and run my tongue from the bottom on his d*** to the tip.

I get on my knees on the sofa as I am sucking him, Francesco reaches down my back, where he slips his hand down my jeans to my behind and begins to finger me " oh baby!" I moan loudly. Francesco is so hard, he takes of my shirt and lace bra and reaches for my face, and begins to kiss me and bite my lips. "I need to taste you, baby... you are so w**" he says as he gets up, pulls down my jeans and underwear and places me on the corner of the sofa while still on my knees. I feel Francesco's tongue lick me from the back *feels so good* running his warm tongue up and down, and sticking his tongue in me "aghhh baby!" I moan in pleasure. "You're so sexy Lana" he says, I look back at him and see him stroking his d*** while looking at me *can't help but blush* he leans towards me and kisses me, he places his hands on my behind and goes in me "mmm" I pant, Francesco starts going fast, reaches one hand towards my p**** and fingers me, the other grabbing my behind tightly. "oh Lana! you feel so good!" "faster baby!" I scream, he goes faster and goes deeper in me. I climax while he's still in me, making me shake "aghhh" Francesco groans as he c**'s in me.

Francesco wraps his hands around my waist and sits me on his lap, while still in me. "Well baby... you do know how to wake me up" I laugh, "I should fall asleep more often, if this is how I am going to be woken up." "Shut up!" I grin and kiss his cheek. "I love you" he says, "I love you too" I reply with a big kiss.

It's the next day, Blake and Byron just got here. To talk abut the show I want to do in 2 days, before I start feeling gross. Francesco is here but he's staying in his room because he doesn't like Blake. Byron still doesn't know that I'm pregnant. "Hey guys" I said smiling really big and hugging Byron, then Blake.

"How are you" Blake asks while Byron's in the kitchen getting water. I sit down next to him then say "I'm good. Tired, how are you?" "I'm good. Glad you're having another show. Might be our last one" Blake said. I roll my eyes then Byron says, sitting across from us "why would it be our last one?" "It won't, but Byron I haven't told you yet, I told Blake a few days ago, that I'm pregnant." Byron looks over at Blake to see his reaction, then looks back at me.

"Wow. Are you happy about it?" Byron asks. "Yesss. Very." "Is Francesco?" "Yes, both are, it's scary but exciting." "Wow, that's awesome Lana! I'm happy for you. So you kind of want this to be like the last show before you have the baby?" "Exactly. That's why it's really important." "Well I'm up for it. This is insane! It happened out of know where. When's the wedding?" Byron says.

"I knew It came as a surprise but we couldn't be happier. The wedding is in a few weeks." "That's great! Congratulations." "Thanks Byron. That means a lot. Blake can you definitely do the show?" I asked. "Yeah. It's not a problem." he mumbled. "Okay. Thanks" I said smiling. Byron chuckles then shakes his head and looks at me, shake my head too, then Francesco walks out "Hey man" Byron said standing up and patting him on the back "congratulations" he added. "Thanks man!" Francesco said smiling. "Hi" Francesco said looking at Blake. This is awkward. "Hi." Blake replied.

"So Lana, are you guys having the baby here? In LA? Or France?" Byron asked. Francesco sits next to me and wraps his arm around me. Blake looks the other way, trying to act like he's not paying attention. "Here, I don't want to be too far away from my family." I said. "Nice, so I can come see you still." He said grinning. "Definitely, I would love that."

"Francesco are you coming to the show?" Byron asked. "Yeah babe are you coming?" I asked. "I really want too, but I can't, I've got a shoot." Francesco says. I see Blake roll his eyes from the corner of my eye. "That's okay, it'll be the same show as always." I said. "I'll have someone take pictures and videos for you" Byron said. "Okay, Thanks!"

Francesco went back to our room and Byron just left. Blake is waiting for his uber, his car is in the shop. "Blake are you coming to my wedding?" I asked. "Am I invited?" "Of course." "Then I guess so...I'm not going to be rude and not go if I was invited. Maybe I'll just come to the reception because if I go to the service When they say the forever hold your peace part I'll object." Blake said.

I laugh then say "oh god. Well I want you there so I'm glad you're coming. You wouldn't really do that though would you?" "Yes. I'm not even kidding." "Oh god."