Trust and believe me

I just got home and it's like 11:30. I walk inside and see francesco on the sofa. "Hey babe..." I said sitting next to him. "So what happened? Why did he spend the night." Francesco said crossing his arms. "I told you it was late,we were watching movies and he fell asleep so I just told him to stay where he was." I replied. "Did you not think to ask me or run it past me,before I found out from the media that my girlfriend had a sleepover with another guy?" He said. "Ok I know it sounds bad but it really wasn't anything. I know I should have told you. But I don't have to run EVERYTHING past you. You know nothing would happen between me and James. you should trust me."

"I do trust you, I don't trust him. And I never said to run everything by me,just something like that I would appreciate. If I did that, if I let elena sleep over you would have a fit! And where did he sleep?" Francesco said staring me in the eyes. He knows what I'm going to say, he just doesn't want to hear it. "In my bed....but on top of the sheets! He wansnt in them with me!" I said. Francesco shakes his head. "I knew it....I'm going to Jacob's for the night." He said getting up. "Babe come on, I get it. I should have told you, im sorry. " I said standing next to him. He grabs his keys and jacket then leaves. Ughhhh.

I'm so stupid. How did I not think Francesco wouldn't care. Sometimes I just forget I have to tell someone what I'm doing at all times, well it feels like that. But I'm just being dramatic. I would be really made if Elena spent the night, and in the same bed. It's 1:30 and I can't go to sleep. Francesco was suppose to be here with me, I miss him. We were suppose to get it on. Ugh I guess I'll just listen to music until I fall asleep.

I wake up at 9:45 and I was going to text francesco but I figured I would give him his space. He'll talk to me when he feels like it. I walk to the same café I went the other day and I sit down and drink my coffee. I'm on my phone checking Twitter when someone sits on the other side of the table. "Are you following me" barrie says. I laugh then say "no but I think it's the other way around." "What're you doing here? You never come sit." He says. "Just got bored sitting at home. I don't have a show until the day after tomorrow." I replied. "Ohh. Well go do something fun then" barrie says. "I like the peace and quiet. " I said smiling. Barrie laughs then the coffee lady calls his number. "Well, I'll see you around. Have a good day off." Barrie said. "Thanks, cya." I said smiling back. It's nice to see barrie once in a while. He looks like he's taking care of himself.

I go home and Francesco is in the kitchen. I walk to him and hold his hand "I'm sorry." Then I put my arms around him. "I just got scared that something might have happened..." He said turning to me and actually making eye contact. "Francesco you know I would NEVER do anything to hurt you. I don't like james like that,at alllll. I really just wasn't thinking." I said. "I know...I forgive you. But could you start thinking?" He said laughing. "You got it." I said. "I'm going to take a shower, want to come?" I added. Francesco kisses me so I take that as a yes.

I grab his hand and pull him to the shower. Francesco undresses me slowly while he kisses every part of my body. I reach for his pants and take them off, then his boxers and his t shirt. I turn on the water with one hand and the other hand holding Francesco's while he kisses my neck. We step inside the shower and francesco pushes me against the shower wall and starts kissing my neck and chest. I run some water through his hair and kiss his head at the same time. He grabs my arm and puts it above my head holding it against the wall and puts his other arm around my waist and we start to f*** he starts slow and easy as the hot water runs downs my neck he starts kissing me. "Mmmm" I say as he starts going faster I stop kissing him and bite my lip he holds my body closer to his going fast and starts kissing my face. He flips me over and my chest is against the wall ,he kisses the back of my neck while he starts going even faster I hold onto the wall and moan "right there" I yell. Francesco f***s me even deeper and faster. "FUUUCCCCK" I scream putting my hand on Francesco's back holding him in place. Francesco stops then I get on my knees and start rubbing and sucking him. "Oh fuck yeah" Francesco said running his fingers through both sides of my hair and getting it wet.

An hour later Francesco and I are laying in our bed and my head is on his chest, my hair is still wet from the shower. "That was the best sex we've ever had. Makeup sex is always good." Francesco said. "I don't know, that one time in the car was pretty good." I said laughing. "Every time is good with you." Francesco said with a cheesy smile. "Aw babe you're so cute." I said laughing. He kisses my cheek then we fall asleep.