I'm sorry

"Alright I'll be back" I said to Chuck. "Okay, I'll be here. I'm glad He called you babe." Chuck said. "Me too" I said smiling. I get in my car and drive to Denny's. I see Francesco in his car and I pull up. We didn't want to go inside because we didn't want people coming up to us while we were talking.

I walk over to Francesco's car and I get in the passenger seat "hey" I said hugging him but he didn't really put his arm around me. "Hey.." He said. "Francesco I didn't do anything wrong. I haven't been "texting" him I texted him once and told him to mail it to me. I know my family sometimes compares you to him..but I took care of that." I said. "I'm just tired of it. They'll never get over him. And I'm not even sure you have." Francesco said. "Don't say that. That's not fair. You know I have. I've told you and showed you multiple times. I don't know what else to do." I said. "Me either." Francesco said. "Francesco you know I love you. I told barrie not to text me,call me,send messages through my brother,nothing that has to do with me,because I don't care anymore,I haven't for a while. Just please believe me." I said. "You know I love you too,but I just can't do it any-" he said but I could not let him finish that sentence. "Please Don't say it, I don't know what I would do without you." I said with tears falling down my eyes "You can't leave me, please Francesco, remember what we had in the beginning. It'll be that way again now. You said you wouldn't hurt me." I said. "Okay, shh don't cry, I got you, I won't leave you." Francesco said pulling me closer and rubbing my back and kissing my head as I cry. I almost lost the most important thing in my life. What a real eye opener.

It's 3:30 am and Francesco took me back to my apartment, he's laying next to me waiting until I fall asleep, to leave. He's going to get my car from Denny's then bring it back and leave again because his stuff is at his friends house. Next thing I know I wake up and it's 10:00 am. I look in the mirror and my eye liner is down my face. I wipe it up then go to the living room.

"Francesco carried you inside last night, he said you fell asleep while he was holding you for a while and you were crying." Chuck said. "Yeah, I woke up when he put me in bed then he said he was gonna wait until I fall back asleep to leave. Last night was crazy I've never been so emotional. It's because I thought I was going to lose him." I said. "You got him back. That's all that matters!" Chuck said smiling. I smiled too. I did. And I'm NEVER letting him get away again.

Chuck and I are on the sofa and Francesco walks in. He comes up to me and kisses me slowly "you okay?" He said. "I'm good" I said smiling. He sits next to me and puts his arm around me. "Well I'm glad you two worked it out and sorry for calling you a motherfucker francesco, but it was needed. But I have to catch my flight" Chuck said laughing. "You called him a motherfucker?" I said. "Yeah she did but she's right it was needed. Bye Chuck cya soon." Francesco said hugging her. I hug Chuck too then say "I love you. Thank you for everything. I can always count on you." "You know it. I love you too. See you guys soon." Chuck said smiling.

"I love Chuck but I've been waiting for her to leave." Francesco said getting on top of me. "Two days was too long." I said kissing Him. "I'm sorry baby and I love you." Francesco said. "Show me." I replied. Francesco takes off my pants and underwear and starts rubbing me while he kisses me. As he goes faster and faster I stop kissing him and moan. He takes off all of my clothes now, and takes off his pants while I rip his shirt off. Francesco is pushing himself deeper and deeper into me, I keep kissing him as much as I could until I moan ,He kisses my neck and I have my hands on his back holding him on me. I scratch his back as he goes faster. "Oh my god!!" I yell. He is so good at this.

It's 9:30 and Francesco and I moved to our bedroom and I'm on curled onto him resting. "That was the best im sorry ever." I said. "Tell me about it. It's amazing what all those emotions can do." He said smiling. I kiss his cheek the rest my head on his chest and my hand is on his stomach. "Don't ever leave me again." I said. "I won't. Ever. I never want to make you cry again." Francesco said.