News

Francesco and I just got home and the minute I open the door my dad runs up to me and hugs me. "Hi dad" I said smiling. He just keeps hugging me for a minute, then he kisses my head. "Are you okay??" He asks. "I'm fine, it's all okay now." "I want that son of a bitch locked up for life."

"Yeah so do I,well we'll figure out tomorrow." I replied. My dad walks up to francesco and hugs him then pats his back "Thank you so much" dad said. "You're welcome but there's not need to thank me, I told you I'd always protect Lana." Francesco replied. "Yeah but Barrie said that too. But you showed it."

"Where's charlie?" I ask as we're all all eating at the table. "I think he's at his apartment, has he even texted you?" Mom asks. "Yes one time, he said he was sorry about what happened.." I replied. "That's it??" Chuck says "What a douche bag" she added.

"Caroline!" My mom yelled. "Well, I don't Know what his problem is but he needs to get over it and be there for his sister!" "It's okay guys! He said he was sorry for what happened, that's all he needs to say, I'm fine." I said.

After we eat, we all sit down in the living room. "Jaime even knows now because of Charlie" Chuck says. "She does?!? Oh boy." My dad said. "Yeah but charlie didn't know what she's said And that we're not friends anymore." I said. "I hope she doesn't say anything."mom says.

"Me either, but guys can we just not talk about this for a little bit I just want to try to keep my mind off of it ,until tomorrow" I replied. "Of course honey. Let's just enjoy each other's company." Mom said smiling.

After we watch a few movies we all say goodnight. My parents are pretty tired from flying all the way here. Francesco and I go into our room and I walk to the bathroom "let's take another bath" I said. "Okay" Francesco says walking into the bathroom. I turn on the water to and fill up the tub, He helps me undress then we get in on opposite sides and I lay back and put my legs on each side of Francesco.

"I'm scared for what's going to happen tomorrow." I said with my eyes closed and my head back. Francesco puts his hand on my leg then says "the worst part is over, it can only go up from here baby girl." "You're so good to me." I said getting up and laying on francesco. My head is laying on his chest and I'm just staring at him holding his face. "

"I'm just returning the favor" francesco said grinning then kissed me. I keep kissing him slowly then he holds my waist. He sits up and I put my legs around him then he lays on top of me "I've never done it in a bathtub before" francesco said smiling. "I have " I laughed. "What! You have?! With who." Francesco said. "I'm not telling!" I said still laughing, francesco shakes his head then starts to kiss my neck.

He starts to f*** me slowly and I lay my head back onto the tub and close my eyes while biting my lip. He takes my arms and lifts them over his shoulders "ouch be careful" I said because he grabbed my Bruise. "Aw I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to hurt you." "It's okay,we'll just have to be careful."

He kisses my hand then He sucks on my neck while going faster, "fuckkk yes" I said holding Francesco's back and kissing him. The warm water feels so good especially with francesco on me. We keep f***ing hard and I start to moan. "Fuckkk right there" I said breathing heavily. Francesco goes deeper and my body pauses and I get a warm sensation feeling. "Oh god" I yelled. "Goal reached." Francesco said kissing my neck. "Your turn." I said smiling and taking his hand.

We dry off then walk to the bed and I push him down. I get on top of him and start to rub him. "Mmmm" he says holding my hair back. I start to suck on him harder and rub him faster. "God you're so good" francesco said stroking my back.

The next morning Francesco and I wake up really early and wait for the call. It's 7:00 am and they should be calling us any minute now. "I'm so nervous." I said holding Francesco's hand. "Me too, but it'll be fine. I just hope he gets what he deserves." "Me too." Francesco's phone rings and he puts it on speaker.

"Hello" he answered. "Mr.Carrozzini?" The same guy who francesco talked to yesterday said. "Yes sir." Francesco replied. "Is miss,Grant present?" "Yes sir I am." I said. "The court gave Mr. O'Neill 2 years in the state of the California Prison." He said. Francesco and I look at each other then francesco says "just two years?!? That's it?!"

"Well mr. O'Neill informed us that he had a and I quote "Hour long conversation with mrs,Grant two days before he showed up, which ms.grant did not tell us, so we had to take that into consideration and we checked the phone bill and he was right. We didn't hear the conversation so we don't know what was said, for all we know she could have invited him over. And it was only an attempt of rape." Francesco looks at me and I put my head in my hands. Shit, now he knows about the phone call. I didn't even think of that, or I would have told the cops.