OH MY GOD

It's 10 am and I don't have a show today so francesco and I are just going to hangout. Barrie texted me this morning but I deleted it. He said "do you want to maybe just go get some coffee or something? I need to see you." He's just making stuff up. I don't care. I got up before francesco and made pancakes and bacon. I don't eat it but francesco loves it.

"Baby wake up." I said pushing his shoulder. He groans then says "I'll only wake up if you give me a kiss." I laugh then kiss him and pull his hand "come on" I said. "Whyyy " he replied getting up. I pulled him to the kitchen and his eyes get big "you made us breakfast? Aww babe that's so cute!!" Francesco said kissing me. He walks to the table and sits down. "Well I figured since I'm always the one going away I should make efforts while I'm here. Plus I need to practice cooking." I said smiling.

Francesco and I are eating our breakfast and talking. "I can't believe we get to spend all day together." Francesco says. "Me either. What should we do? We should go hiking. Or we could go to the beach. Or rent a yacht." I said. "We should rent a yacht!! And invite our friends and have a party." Francesco says. "I'm not much for party's.. But we never see our friends so sure!" I reply. We both invite our friends and told everyone it will start at 7.

Francesco and I just chilled the whole day before we had to get ready for our party. We rented the yacht and we had people cater some food and drinks. I brought lots of alcohol for everyone else. The yacht is huge! It even has a bedroom! Francesco said he invited 15 people and I invited 12 but I'm sure they will all bring their friends.

It's time for the party! It's 7:45 and most everyone is here. Francesco and I are holding hands and walking around the yacht talking to everyone. I look around while francesco is talking to his guy friend. What the fuck. Elena is here! I know francesco did not invite her without asking me. I stomp over to francesco and say "can I talk to you for a second babe?" "Sure." We walk to a little corner and I say "why is elena here?" "Elena? ora?" Francesco says. "No the other Elena, yes Elena Ora!!!" I said sarcastically. "Geez, I don't know! I didn't invite her! We have mutual friends. She probably heard about it and came." Francesco said. "Oh my god here she comes. Ugh." I said.

"Hey Francesco, hey lana!" She said smiling and hugging us both. "Hey Elena!" Francesco said. "Hey." I said. "Nice party. You guys doing good?" Elena asked. "We're doing great! Thanks. Hey would you excuse us for a minute?" I said. "Sure." Elena replied. Francesco and I walk away,well I grab his hand and pull him. "We're not going back." I said. He laughed then poured himself another drink.

Francesco and I are on the quiet side of the boat where the water is glimmering and the stars are out. We're laying on a chair looking to the sky. I kiss francesco then smile. Francesco keeps his eyes on me "why aren't you looking at the sky?" I said. "Because I'm looking at something way more beautiful." He says. "Okay well that was the cutest thing ever." I kiss francesco slowly and lay my head on his chest. He kisses my neck and I say "mm I'm so in the mood. But we're on this stupid boat." I said. "You can't say that then we not do it babe. That'll kill me." Francesco said. "Find me a place and I'll be Happy to." I said laughing. "Okay deal." He said sitting up. "You forget there's a bedroom on this yacht." He said smirking. "No I didn't. What if someone walks in. Or hears us!" I said. "There's music playing and we can lock the door!" Francesco said. I start laughing then he laughs too and says "come on. You said to find a place and I did." He grabs my hand and starts to run inside to where the room is. We both are laughing as we run.

As we enter the room laughing francesco pushes me onto the bed. "See you can't challenge me to these things babe, I always win." He said smiling. "Maybe I wanted you to win." I said as I kiss his chest. I sit on Francesco's lap and we start to make out. He takes off my clothes slowly "I like when you do it slow" I said. Francesco smiles and takes off his. He starts kissing my thighs then moves lower. I moan in relief, it feels so good.Francesco comes back up and starts kissing on my neck while his hand is rubbing my P**** "lana?!?! Are you in here?" We heard right before the door opened. I gasp and throw the covers over francesco and I while Francesco moves from on top of me to the side of me. "OH MY GOD!!!" Chuck says closing her eyes and shutting the door. I lay back and sigh and Francesco lays back too. "Why does this always happen to us." I said. "I don't know but I think God's trying to tell us we do it too much" Francesco said chuckling. I smack his arm then put my hands on my eyes "oh god." We would forget to lock the door.