Its Only Day One

We got to LA at 8:00 am this morning, blake and Byron are staying at the same hotel I am, a few doors down. I hear a knock and I wake up, I look at my clock and its 10:30, I don't have to leave for the venue until 3:00 today. I get up and open the door "HI!!!" Chuck said giving me a big hug. I laugh then hug Chuck back.

"I'm so glad you're here!" I said as I lay back in my bed and Chuck sits next to me. "Me too!! Are you excited?!" "Of course! I miss Francesco though, I haven't talked to him today, he called me but I was sleeping." I said. "Call him back! I don't mind, I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay, I will. Thanks for being here for my first show Chuck." I said smiling. "I wouldn't miss it." I reach for my phone and call Francesco, it rings for a minute then goes to voicemail "Hey babe, sorry I missed your call! I was sleeping but call me back before my show tonight, I miss you already...love you, bye."

"Del rey!" James said walking into my dressing room and wrapping his arms around me, squeezing me. "Hey Franco!! I didn't know you were coming!" I said hugging him back. "

"Of course! Like I would miss your first show of this amazing Tour!" "Aww. Well that means a lot." I replied smiling. "Hey chuck.." James said under his breath,things are still awkward for them.."hey" Chuck said not making eye contact with him. Oh boy.

"Hey where's your fiancé at?" Don't tell me he's not coming to your first show." James said crossing his arms and siting next to me. "He can't. He has photoshoots. But he'll be with me the second half of the tour." I replied. "Oh ok, well who needs him when I'm here" James said with a cheesy grin. "Oh gosh."

I'm about to go on and I still haven't gotten a call from Francesco. I need to talk to him.. he helps me calm down, I'm just really excited and nervous. "It's time!" Chuck said jumping up and down. I smile really big then hug her "have fun!" She added.

"I will! Cya after." I replied. James walks back into the dressing room and wraps his arm around mine "Kill it" he said smiling. I smile back then we walk to the stage.

"That was amazing!!!" Chuck said grinning as big as she could and giving me a big hug. "Thanks Chuck!! I missed performing, I had so much fun!" James walks up to me and gives me a big hug "you killed it!!" "Thanks James, I'm so glad you came!" I replied. "Me too. You're such an amazing performer." "That means a lot"

I walk back into my dressing room and pack up my things, my phone rings and I rush to it hoping its Francesco, I don't even look at the screen and quickly answer "Hello" "hey baby!!" Francesco said. "Hey!! Finally you're calling me back!" I replied jokingly. "I'm sorry! I've been in a shoot! I miss you! How was the show? Tell me all about it."

After talking to Francesco from the venue to the car, from the car to the hotel, to the hotel to get food, then back to the hotel, I finally hung up. I miss him and its only the first day. He said he's super busy with work but he'll see me in two weeks. I'll be counting down the days..

Chuck left because her boyfriend is in a band and she's going to his first show tonight in New York, so I won't see her for a while. You gotta love Chuck though, she's always there for the people she loves.

The door knocks and I think about not getting up because I'm so comfortable in my bed.. But they keep knocking so I decide to get up. "Hey! Sorry if I'm disturbing you." Blake said. "You're not Whats up?" I reply letting him in. "Byron and I are going out to get food and drinks, we wanted to know if you wanted to come, it'll be really fun." He said grinning.

"Aw that's nice of you guys, but I don't know, I'm kind of comfortable just staying in." "Lana come on! it's after your first show of your Tour, you have to celebrate!" Blake said. "Okayyy. I'll go. Let me go get ready, it won't take long." I replied. "Yesss! It's going to so fun." "You're way too excited." I said shaking my head and laughing.