Over it.

Francesco and I just got to my parents house. My mom and dad hug us then we go inside. I think my dad notices that I'm upset with Francesco and he pulls me to the side while my mom and Francesco are talking. "Is everything ok with you two?" He says. "Yeah he just did something to piss me off but, we'll see." I said. "We'll see?! was it that bad? Did he hurt you?!!" He said. "No ,dad it's fine. I'm taking care of it. But thank you!" I said. "Ok. you're welcome honey. I'm here if you need me."

Francesco and I head to bed after we eat and talk with my parents. After I get in my pajamas which is just an old t shirt and underwear I get in bed. Francesco gets in after me and slides his hand onto my stomach and starts to kiss my neck. "Stop" I said. But Francesco slides his hand down to my thigh. "I said stop." I said pushing his hand off me. "What's wrong with you?!!" Francesco said. "You know what's wrong with me! don't act stupid." I replied. "It was just business I said I was sorry! What else to I need to fucking do??" He said. "Leave me alone when I say to." I turn off my light and pull the covers over me. Francesco turns around and jerks the cover onto him to.

The next morning Francesco and I haven't said one word to each other. We're eating breakfast with my parents. "So what are we doing today?" I ask my mom. "Well I figured we could just walk around the mall and shop, and go to lunch later. It's been forever since I've shopped with you! And your dad wants more tropical shirts." My mom said laughing. "I do!" Dad says. I laugh at my dad then say "sounds good." My dad asks francesco "is that okay with you?" I just stare at my food while Francesco says "of course, sounds fun." He replied. My mom doesn't notice the tension. But my dad looks at francesco then me.

We're walking to different stores and it's so beautiful outside! I love florida so much. My dad walks up next to me and says "so you didn't work things out yet?" "No..not yet.. " I said. "Okay." He replied. Francesco and I don't walk by each other the whole time. Or hold hands. Which is very abnormal for us. I took about 30 pictures today with fans. One of them told francesco "you're so lucky." And it was so awkward. I mean he said "I know I am." But we both awkwardly smiled.

We get back home and I bought about 1,000 things. When my mom and I shop we go all out! Im leaving tomorrow at 5. Francesco and I are going back to France to work on our townhouse. We're both in our room, In our bed and he says "Are we still going to France.." "Yeah I guess." I said. "If you don't want to just say it." He said getting angry. "I never said I didn't want to? I said I guess." I replied. "Whatever. We won't then. I'll take the job in California." He said. "Fine, whatever." I replied.

The next day francesco and I say goodbye to my parents and we head the the airport. After hours of flying we finally make it back to Cali. We walk inside our apartment and Francesco goes to the sofa and lays down and turns on the tv. I guess he's not coming to bed. I go to my room and close the door. I get on Twitter and people are still tweeting pictures of barrie and I. I smile at them because I remember the story's behind each of them. I miss talking to him. We always had good conversations about music, and life,and just anything. It's hard to lose a best friend more than a boyfriend.

I wake up and francesco is gone. I guess he went to the shoot. I have no shows today so I'll probably just lay around. I'm not mad at francesco anymore..I'm over it now. I miss him.

Four hours later francesco gets home and I'm in my bed. He comes up to me and hands me a bouquet of flowers. "I know you're mad but I love you and I'm still so sorry. I never meant to break your trust...I hope I didn't. But if I did I'm willing to earn it back." Francesco said. "I know you are. I forgive you. I'm sorry if I over reacted. I know you wouldn't cheat on me. Thank you for the flowers. They're beautiful." I said smiling. "I love you! I'm glad we're not fighting anymore" he said sitting next to me. "I love you too. And it's been 4 days since we had sex. And it's been bugging me so bad." I said. "Oh my god me too. We've never been that long." Francesco said laughing.

I pull francesco on top of me and take off his shirt. He takes off his pants while I take off my underwear and top. He grabs my breasts while he kisses my neck I push his head down even more onto my neck because his lips feel so good on me. He goes from kissing my neck ,to my breasts, then to my inner thighs, I arch my back run my fingers through his hair as he reaches my P**** . He comes back up and pushes his body against mine "start slow" I said. We make out until he starts go faster then I grasp the sheets and hold onto them tight "FUUCK " I yell. Francesco kisses my neck going even faster. I moan really loud and pull him deeper onto me. 10 minutes later We finish then he lays next to me. "Fuck" he said. "God that was amazing." I replied. We kiss each other then we lye there out of breath.