Beach

Francesco and I just made to our hotel in Tennessee! My show is tonight so we decided to rest before I have to go. My dad is meeting us at the venue. I lay next to francesco on the bed and he wraps his arm around me. "I'll wake you up in time baby." Francesco said. "Thank you" I replied. Then I fell asleep.

I wake up to banging on my door, oh shit!! It's 7:30 my show was suppose to start at 7!! "Francesco! Wake up!" I said hitting him then running to the door. "What're you doing! Your show was suppose to start thirty minutes ago! I've been Calling and texting you!" My dad says. "I'm sorry!! I fell asleep! And Francesco was suppose to wake me up." I said as I'm running to get my purse and put on my shoes. "I'm sorry baby! I guess I didn't hear the alarm." Francesco says. "It doesn't matter let's just go!" My dad says. We all rush out the door and get in the car.

We just arrived at the venue and I can hear the fans chanting from the inside, a few people are leaving. I can't believe I let this happen. My dad, francesco and I rush to the dressing room, I tell my dad to turn around and I get in my dress really quickly with Francesco's help. Then I grab my mic and run to the stage "do good!" My dad yells. "Always!" I yell back.

While lana is performing Rob and francesco are watching on the side of the stage. "I really didn't mean to make her late Rob. " Francesco says. "I know..it's ok. You just need to remind her what's important. Her fans really count on her. They're always here for her." Rob replies. "She knows...it was just an accident..." "Yeah, well let's just hope it doesn't happen again." Rob says.

After the show I greet some fans then I say goodbye to my dad. Francesco and I are on the plane heading to France."your dad was kind of mad at me." Francesco said. "What? Why?" I relied. "I think he thinks I'm distracting you from your career. He said I need to remind you of what's important." "Aw I'm sorry babe. I can't believe he would say that. " "That's okay ,it's fine. He's just looking out for you." Francesco replied. "Yeah but that's not fair to put that on you? It was one incident.." I said. "Yeah...but it's over it. It's all good."

I texted my dad and said "thanks for caring but Francesco has nothing to do with me being late ONE time? I fell asleep. It's not a big deal. See you at the next show." He didn't reply. All that because I was late one time.

Francesco and I make it to France and it's about 12:30 we put our luggage inside then francesco says "hey let's walk on the beach." "Okay!" I replied. We get to the beach and just walk around. Then we stop at the middle of the beach and lay down. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I said. "It is. That's why I love it here." He said smiling. I look at him then kiss him softly. "What was that for" he said looking into my eyes and smiling. "Because I love you." I said. "I love you too." Francesco said kissing me. He gets on top of me and slides his hand down my pants. "Babe not here, we're right in the middle of everything." I said laughing. "No one is here, it's late. " he said. "Someone will see" "okay, let's go over there, behind that rock." Francesco said pointing to the side of the beach, there's a big rock sitting there. "Okay" I said smiling.

I grab his hand and we walk over to the rock. Once we reach it he pushes me up against is kissing me and grabbing my chest. He takes off my jeans and under wear and takes off his pants. "Why are you cutting to the chase?" I said laughing. "Because you're so fucking hot I can't help it." He said kissing my neck. Then I hold onto the rock as he starts slow "fuck yeah" I said pulling francesco close to me "harder" I whisper in his ear. I lay down in the sand and francesco gets on top of me and starts going fast. He has one hand rubbing my p**** and the other in the sand. we start kissing until I can't take it anymore and I start moaning "Fuckkkk yes" I said arching my back. "Don't stop" I added. I kiss Francesco's neck encouraging him to go faster, he does then I sit up a little bit with my mouth wide open "FUUUCK"

Francesco and I just made it back to our apartment and we walk inside still kissing on each other. I laugh then say "God that was just what I needed." "Mm I always need that." Francesco said then kissed me . "Let's eat something I'm starving." I said.