Oh France

"Babe. Wake up. It's an hour until you have to be at the venue." Francesco puts his arms around me and hugs me tightly. "Mm now I'm never gonna get up. You're too comfortable." I said still half asleep. Francesco laughs then kisses my neck. I roll over and open my eyes. "I love waking up to you." I said then I kissed him.

Francesco and I just arrived at the venue and we go inside. Francesco helps me get dressed then we sit on the sofa. Only 5 minutes until show time. I lay my head on Francesco's lap and he stokes my hair. "Im still tired." I said. "I know baby. But after this show we can go home and go straight to sleep. It'll only be 9!" Francesco said. "Alright. It's a deal." Francesco walks me to the side of the stage and kisses me. "I love you" he says. "I love you too"

It's after my show and Francesco are walking outside to go to our car "I'm gonna go sign stuff. I'll be right back,you can wait in the car baby." I said go francesco. "Ok." He said.
After 2 hours of greeting fans I get into the car and Francesco is sitting there playing games on his phone. "Damn that was long. You know I left and got food right?" He said. "No haha That's funny." I said. "I got you salad, it's in the bag but we have to wait until we get home because they didn't give us forks.." Francesco said.

"Ugh I'm so starving!! And tired." I groaned. We pull up to my apartment and there are about 12 people outside of my apartment. "Ugh" Francesco mumbled. "Babe you need to go to eat asap and go to sleep" we get out of the car and walk up to my apartment. "You guys need to stop coming here." Francesco said. "Francesco!!" I yelled. The fans are staring at us but aren't saying anything. "Go inside.ill be there in a minute." I said. Francesco shakes his head then goes inside. "I'm sorry guys,it's been a long day." I explained.

After I talked to them all I go inside and see Francesco at the table eating by himself "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. But you know not to yell at my fans." I said sitting across from Francesco. "I didn't even yell? I just said they need to stop coming to your door step. You don't have any privacy lana. At all. You should be able to come home after a 2 hour show without people bugging you." He said. "They don't bug me! I agree sometimes it's annoying and I would like to just come home but I won't say no to them. They've done too much for me." I said. "When is your next days off?" Francesco asked. "The next 3 days." I said. "So let's go to France. There's Hardly any paparazzi or people following us. You need it. And that's where we met." Francesco said. "Aww okay. I'll go." I said. "Good! Yay! It's a date." He said reaching over the table and kissing me. "It's a date!" I said.

Francesco and I just made it to France! We checked into our hotel room and it's about 8:30 pm. The room is huge! Everything is gold and marble. "There's chocolate covered strawberries on the table!" I said as I ran towards them. "Mmm these are so good!" Francesco laughs at me then walks up behind me and puts his arms around my waist. "This is where we had our first kiss." Francesco said. I put my hands on his and move them up to my chest. "And this will be our first time in France" I said winking. Francesco Un zips the back of my dress and It falls to the floor. Then francesco pulls out his polaroid, I stand by the window in my bra and underwear and I pose with my finger in my mouth. He takes the picture then says "you're such a work of art" he puts his polaroid down and walks towards me and holds my body up against his while he kisses me. He carries me to the table and sits me down while he takes off my bra and kisses and rubs my chest. I smile at him and lay back onto the table. He slides my underwear off then takes off his clothes. I'm still laying on the table as he kisses me up and down. "Take me to paradise I whisper." In Francesco's ear as he's inches away from me pushing his body against mine.