Cacun and kids.

It's 2:30 the next day and Francesco and I have been on the beach, now we're walking down a pier. "We should go to Du Mexique! I heard it's really good." Francesco said. "Okay! Let's go for dinner." I replied. We stop at a little stand with a bunch of necklaces and bracelets for sale. "Aw babe we should get a matching bracelet, something we can both wear while I'm on tour!" I said smiling. Francesco laughs then says "okay let's pick one out."

We look through a bunch of bracelets then we found one that's brown and has a silver moon on it with a heart inside it, it's simple but so pretty. "I like this one" I said. "So do I , let's get it!" We put our bracelets on then continued walking.

Francesco is talking to some guy about renting a motor cycle for the days that we're here. While he's talking I look around and I notice Samantha at the ice cream stand, I don't see Dylan so I decide to go talk to her. "I'll be right back" I whispered to Francesco then walked up to Samantha.

I notice bruises on her arms.. "Hey!" I said standing next to her. "Lana! Hi!" She said smiling and hugging me. "How has your trip here been so far?" I asked. "It's been good! Fun. How about yours?" Samantha replied. "It's great. You've been doing ok?" I said glancing at her bruises.

"That's good! And Yeah I'm fine..I just got into a fight at this party Dylan and I went to last night." "Oh ok. That sucks! Hey where is Dylan?" I asked. "Yeah but it's all good I was just being stupid and he's saving us a seat on the beach. We wanted ice cream" sam said laughing. "Gotcha! Well tell him I said hey and I'll see you guys later." "I will! You guys have fun" "we will! Bye" I said smiling.

I walked back over to francesco and he's grinning "I got us a bike!" He said. "You did?! Yess! I really wanted one." I replied. "Where did you go?" Francesco asked. "To talk to Samantha, I saw her standing over there and decided to say hey." "Ohh okay, is she ok?"

"She said she was, she has bruises on her arms, she said she got into a fight at a party they went to but I don't know..Dylan is just weird to me.." I replied. "Oh god, I hope that's how she got them, he is weird, he just has a weird vibe."

Francesco rented a black and red Motor cycle. It's gorgeous! We just got on it and we're driving back to our beach house so we can change and go to eat at Du Mexique. Francesco takes a back road and starts to go really fast. I love when he takes me on his Motor cycle. Back in France he would always take for rides, at any time of the day it didn't matter, just whenever I wanted. It was mostly at night though, which is my favorite.

I'm wearing a black sleeveless dress with my hair in a bun, we just got to du Mexique and it smells so good! Francesco made a reservation because it's always on a wait, I guess that's just how good it is.

It's so nice out that we decided to eat outside. The hostess takes us to our table then she asks me for a picture, Francesco takes it of us quickly then she hugs me and has me sign her phone. "Thank you so much!!" She said. "Of course." I replied smiling.

Francesco orders us some wine then we order our food. "I'm so hungry, walking around all day works up an apatite." Francesco said laughing. "It really does, we're doing our workout for the next year." I said jokingly.

Francesco reaches across the table and holds my hand "You're so beautiful." He says smiling. "You're so handsome" I said back. I grab his face and lean over the table and kiss him, he kisses me over and over then I laugh and sit back. "I can never get enough" Francesco said smiling.

After we eat we drive back to the beach house, I have a dress on so we couldn't take the motor cycle. But I'm going to change then we're going to ride it around. I run inside while francesco waits on the bike and I change into some jeans and a t shirt. I grab Francesco's camera then run back outside. "Let's go" I said grinning.

We drive around for a while then we find a spot in the "woods" by the ocean and we park there. I take a sheet that o brought and lay it on the ground. "You're going to let me take pictures of you right?!" Francesco asks.

"Babe! You never tell me that you want too, I'm wearing jeans and a t shirt. I thought you were just gonna take pictures of the beach and woods" I said. "Why would I take pictures of the beach when you're here!" Francesco said laughing. I shake my head then say "finee."

I lay on the sheet and Francesco takes a few pictures of the woods then stands over me and says "just act natural"
I laugh then try to put on a straight face. "Babe!" He said as I keep laughing. "Ok ok." I replied. I put on a straight face and he snaps a few pictures "Ok now you can laugh" He says.

But now I have nothing to laugh at" I replied. Francesco starts to make funny faces "That just makes you look cute" I said smiling. He shakes his head then he starts to dance "oh geez, now that's funny" I said giggling.

"What do you mean? I'm the best dancer" he said dancing some more, I laugh then he starts snapping the pictures. "You're so cute" he said putting down his camera and laying on top of me.

I smile then run my hand over the side of his face. He starts kissing me slowly then I push him over and lay on top of him. "I can't wait until we get married." I said laying my chin on his chest looking up at him. "I can't wait either. Then we can start making some baby's." He said laughing. "We've never talked about that before have we?" I asked. "About what?" "Having kids.." I replied.

"I don't think we have. Well do you want to?" Francesco says. "Of course. Maybe not right after we get married but definitely later." "Then we're on the same page." Francesco said grinning "and until then we can just keep practicing." He added, laughing. "I like that idea" I replied kissing him some more.