Birthday day 1

Francesco and I got to our hotel at 3:00 this morning. We went straight to sleep and this morning I snuck out and went to the room to check on it. It's amazing! There's a bunch of balloons everywhere and tables and a dance floor with colored lights over it. And there's a bar and food tables! I'm so excited!! I ordered room service for francesco and I, he loves chocolate chip waffles so I got him that,muffins,bacon and coffee. "Baby, wake up." I said kissing his neck. "Mmm so the weekend begins." He said kissing me. I laugh then say "HAPPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!come on I got you some breakfast!!" I said. "Thank you beautiful! And yay I'm starving." Francesco said.

I sit on the other side of the table for breakfast then francesco says "Noo you're to far away. Come sit by me. I want you by my side this whole weekend." Francesco said. I get up then pull up a chair next to him and kiss his cheek.

It's 7:00 pm and Francesco and I spent all day cuddling and watching movies. He thinks that's all I have planned LOL. "Babe we have dinner reservations at 8, want to go get ready?" I ask. "Alright! Is it fancy? Should I get dressed up?" He asked. "Yes!" I relied. We got ready and we're about to leave. I'm wearing a shortish black dress and black heals. But not too tall because I'm already pretty tall and Francesco is shorter than I am. My hair is down and wavy and I am ready to go! "Oh my god. You look absolutely beautiful Lana!!" Francesco said with his eyes big. "Aw thanks babe." I said laughing. Francesco kisses me then wraps his arm around mine. "I can't believe you're mine!" He said.

It's eight o clock and we are in the elevator! I texted my mom and she said everyone is downstairs in the room waiting to yell surprise! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see his face! My whole family is here and I can't wait to see them. I lead Francesco down the hall instead of out the door "wait where are we going?" Francesco says. "I want to look at this room they have really quick" I said. We're standing outside the door and Francesco doesn't open it "well open the door for me, you're the man!" I said laughing. "Oh my bad" he said laughing too. He opened the door and everyone screams "SURPRISE!!!" Francesco's eye light up and he covers his mouth. "Happy birthday Baby" I said. Francesco's mom and dad run up to him and give him a hug "I can't believe you did this for me!!" Francesco said smiling so big. "Of course I did! I wanted you to be with everyone you love on your day." I said.

After Francesco greets almost everyone me and him walk around looking at the signs everyone made one said "welcome to the grant family" and it was signed by my mom,dad, Chuck and charlie. "I love that." He said holding my hand. Chuck walks up and hugs Francesco "happy birthday bud!" She said. "Thanks Chuck! I love the sign you guys made." Francesco replied. "Good we knew you would!" Chuck said. "Come on let's dance!" I said grabbing Francesco and chucks hands. We walk to the middle of the dance floor and Chuck and I start dancing on each other and Francesco laughs.

I'm pull Francesco aside and give him my present. "Babe you threw me this party AND got me a present ? You did way too much!" He said. "Just open it." I said laughing. The box is heavy and pretty big. Francesco opens the present smiling and gasps "YOU DODNT." He said. "I did!" I said. Francesco's mouth is wide open as he opens his new 9.8 million dollar Nikon camera. "I. Can. Not. Believe. You. Got. Me. This." He says. I laugh then he puts it down and hugs me "thank you so so so much baby." Then he puts his arms around my waist and kisses me. We kiss for a minute then I say "you're welcome. You deserve it and more!"

I leave Francesco talking to his friends and eating and I go to find my mom and dad, they saw Francesco but I haven't seen them yet. I spot them eating at a table and I walk up to them "Hi guys!!!" I said hugging them both. "Hi baby" my mom said "hey lana" my dad said. "How do you guys like the party?" I ask. "It's amazing! You did such a great job! Francesco loves it. He told us how surprised he was" mom said. "Aww good! When do you guys go back?" I said. "Our flight is tomorrow at 10 but we know you guys will probably still be sleeping so we'll say goodbye after the party tonight." My dad said. "Okay! I'm so glad you guys came." I replied.

I walk back to Francesco and he's talking to Elena. Ugh. "Hey lana!" Elena said. "Hi!" I replied standing next to francesco then holding his hand. That's right,I'm marking my territory. "Thanks for inviting me. You did a really..... Interesting job." She said half smiling. And looking around the room as if it was a zoo.Man I want to go off on her so bad.Francesco squeezes my hand. I guess he's telling me not to punch her in the face. "Thanks. Well will you excuse us? We're going to go admire the "interesting job" I did." I said pulling francesco with me and walking away. Francesco laughs then says "that was the best thing ever."

After francesco and I say goodbye to everyone he says "babe that was the best present you could ever give me. Thank you so much! You did an amazing job. I had no idea" he said. "Good! I'm glad you had fun. And you're welcome, but that's only one of the presents coming your way this weekend." I said. I pull Francesco's tie pulling him closer to me and kiss him. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses my neck. "Babe we have to get to our room first " I said. We're standing in the lobby. "Oh yeah, I blocked everything else out." He said laughing.

We go to the elevator and we makeout in it until it hits our floor. Then we kiss all the way to our door and laugh at the same time. Francesco opens the door and we walk inside "this will be my favorite part" I said. Francesco picks me up and throws me on the bed, I take off Francesco's shirt and start kissing his chest and stomach then he takes off my dress and my bra,he pulls me onto him and we start kissing. "I love your body on mine." Francesco whispers in my ear. He reaches for my underwear and pulls them off. He gets up and gets his new camera and I pose on the bed and he snaps the picture. "I swear if that leaks" I said laughing. "I'll delete it later." He said then he jumps on top of me and takes off his pants. I hold him closer to me as he starts slow then goes faster, I keep kissing his neck and moaning. "Fuck You feel so good" I said. Francesco kisses my chest and rubbing me. "You taste so good" Francesco said smiling.