Shoots

The next morning Francesco and I lay in bed and just enjoy each other. "My legs are so sore from last night." I said laughing. "Good that means I did my job right." Francesco said grinning. "You definitely did." I replied. I kissed him then my phone rings. It's James. "Hey Franco!" I answered.

"Hey del rey! Are you okay? Did everything work out?" James asked. "Yeah I'm good. And yes it did! Thanks for asking. How are you?" "So you're still with him? And I'm good. I miss you though! And Chuck. We need to hangout soon." James said.

"Yes I am and I miss you too! So does Chuck. We should hangout sometime this week. I don't have any shows." I said "ugh he doesn't deserve you..but yeah, this week sounds good. I'll be in Cali until next week so whenever is fine." James answered. "Stoop. I don't. And Okay cool, I'll text you." I said. "Okay. I'll talk to you soon. Bye Del rey." "Bye franco." I said smiling.

"So he wants to hangout?" Francesco said. "Yeah, you should come. It'll be fun." "You know I can't do that, he'll make some smart ass comment and I'll want to beat him up." Francesco said giggling. He grabs my face and we start kissing.

Francesco and I are walking to our favorite café for breakfast "lana have you heard about Barrie!!?" The paparazzi says. I keep my head down and francesco holds my hand. "Lana have you talked to barrie since?!?" I just keep walking and we finally make it to the Café and we walk inside. "I wonder what they're talking about." Francesco said. "Don't know and I don't care." I said. I really don't. I'm not interested in finding out what's going on with barrie. I'm not his mom. I broke up with him. I hope he's okay but I just don't care.

Francesco and I get pastries and coffee then we sit down. "I'm doing this shoot tomorrow for about 5 hours, you should stop by during the last hour and come see me! It'll be a cool shoot it's on the beach." Francesco said. "Aw okay. I will! Just send me the address. I'll miss you anyways so I need to come see you." I said laughing. Francesco leans over the table and kisses me and I laugh. "I love you." I said. "I love you more!" Replied.

Francesco and I went home to change and now we're at the beach! We lay in the middle and I put one earphone in. 3 people asked for a picture and one of them wanted one of just Francesco and I. "That's still so weird to me." Francesco said. I laugh then say "they can't help it, we're a hot couple." Francesco laughs then he turns over to me and kisses my neck. "What was that for?" I said. "Just because I love you and you're gorgeous." I kiss Francesco's cheek and hold his hand.

We were at the beach for about 4 hours. Once we get home we take a shower and cuddle up to watch a movie. "This has been the perfect day." I said to Francesco. "It has. I'm glad we both got off." Francesco puts his arm around me and I lay my head on him. We put in the first movie and I sip on my cherry coke. This really has been the best day.

The next day Francesco leaves for his shoot and I text James "wanna hangout today? You can just come over to my place." He replies saying "sure! 1 ok?" Then I reply "yep! Cya then."

I clean up a little around the apartment then I watch tv until James comes. It's 1 on the nose and the door knocks. "Hey Franco!" I said opening the door. "Waddup del rey !" He said hugging me. "Come in!" I said. James comes inside and sits on the sofa. "You want anything to drink?" I ask. "Sure, I'll just have a coke." He said. I go to the fridge and get his coke then sit next to him and hand it to him. "Thanks! Where's your shady boyfriend at?" James ask's. "He's not shady and he's at a shoot. I'm suppose to go see him later." I replied.

"Hmm. We should make the best of our time then! Let's go get some pizza I'm starving!" James said. "I'm up for it!" I replied. James drove us to "Johnnys pizzeria." "This looks so good" I said walking into the pizza place. "It is! It's one of my favorite places in California." James and I sit down then I say "I'm getting a slice of cheese. What're you getting?" Then James says "pepperoni DUH! It's the best." "Ew no. No meet for me." "That's crazy, I would die without meat." James said laughing.

James had more than a few beers so I decided to drive home. He's a little giggly. I have to go see Francesco in a hour, I'm exited, I love Watching him take pictures. We get back to my place and James keeps laughing and is so hyper. Oh geez. James sits on the sofa and I sit next to him. "Next time I'm not letting you drink." I said jokingly.

"Oh come on I'm just a happier person." James said smiling. "Noo you're a more annoying person." I said rolling my eyes and laughing. "Hey your boyfriend isn't here, you should kiss me." He said. "I knew you would get flirty if you had a few drinks." Said. "So you didn't stop me, I guess that means something." He said putting his hand on my thigh and one hand on my waist. "No I just didn't think I had to tell a grown man when to stop." I said moving his hands.

"Damn you keep playing hard to get." James said putting his hand on my neck and leaning in for a kiss. "Stop" I said pushing his hand off me. He tries to put his hand back and I get up "James I said stop. Why do you have to ruin it every time? We were having fun ." I said. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little tipsy. And you know I like you." James said. "Well you need to stop. I don't like you like that. And You're not getting in my pants we need to just be friends!" I replied. "Damn.ok. I'm sorry. I'll go now, I feel fine. I'll text you." "Okay..." I relied. "Bye." He said while walking out the door

I might of hurt his feeling but I've told him multiple times. I just got to the beach where Francesco is shooting. I see him and I wave, he waves back and smiles. I sit on the picnic table in the sand and some girl walks up to me "Would you like anything to drink miss,Del rey?" "No thank you I'm good, but thank you!" I said. "Of course! Let me know if you need anything." She said smiling. "...okay I will. Thank you." I replied. That was nice..she must be Francesco's assistant or something.

20 minutes later Francesco walks over to me smiling then he kisses me "I'm glad you're here!" He said. "Me too! You're so good babe." I said hugging him. "Thanks! Did you have a good day?" He asks. Francesco sits next to me and puts his arms around me. "Yeah it was okay, I missed you..." I said. "Aw I missed you too babe. I think I only have 20 minutes left." He said. "Okay! That's fine. I love watching." I replied.