Turning tables

I have a few days off and I have no idea where to go,I'm in Mexico still and Chuck and my dad already left, "Why don't you just come to my house with me?!" Blake asked as I'm sitting on my hotel bed trying to figure out where to go. "I don't know,isn't that a little weird..." I said.

"Lana, you're spending a couple of days with me, not moving in, besides I would have asked you before anything happened between us anyways. You always go from people's sofa to sofa, it's no big deal." Blake said sitting next to me. "Okay, I'll come with you. Thanks though, I really appreciate it." I said hugging him. "Of course. I gotchu."

Blake and I are on the plane to California where his house is. I only have 2 days off so I won't be at his place for long, I mean I don't mind too much, it's just a little weird. I get on my phone and see a text from Francesco "Just checking to see how you are?"

Oh so after leaving for no good reason then telling me not to text you, you want to know how I am. I delete the text then shake my head. "What's wrong?" Blake asked. "Nothing.." I replied smiling. It's so weird not talking to Francesco, he's my best friend and I miss him a lottttttt.

It's 10:30 pm and we just made it to Blakes house. He carries my suitcases inside, I stop in the doorway "what?" He said wondering why I paused. "You're house is big as fuck" I said laughing. It's huge!! Blake laughs then says "kind of..it's not all that." "Oh please. So I guess there guest rooms?" I asked.

"Yup! This place has 5 guest rooms. Come on I'll take you to yours." Blake said heading up the huge staircase, I follow behind him and after two minutes of walking all the way up,we finally get there.

"This is my room" he said pointing to a room that's as big as a whole house. "Damn" I said. Then he goes to the next door down "this is your room, well guest room." I walk inside and there's a queen bed with white sheets, and a balcony! "Geez. Who cleans all these rooms" I said laughing.

I walk inside and plop on the bed on my back with my arms spread out. Blake gets on top of me and puts his arms on each side of me, I smile at him then gently put my hand on his face "thank you for looking out for me." I said. "Alwayssss" Blake said smiling at me. His smile is so cute.

I put both my hands on his face and pull him closer to me then kiss him. We make out for a minute then I start to take off his shirt "Are you sure?" Blake asked. I start kissing him harder, that's my answer. He slides my shorts and underwear off while I take off my shirt and bra, we make out while he slides his hand down to my p**** he starts to sucks and bite my neck

I hold his head onto me and start moaning,he starts fingering me faster "Fuuckkk"
I reach under him and un button his pants,he takes them off then pulls me closer and holds my hips then slides into me slowly "Mmm" I said biting my lip, then we start f***ing, I start to moan loud while grabbing the sheets, he grasps onto my hips more and starts f***ing faster "Oh god!!" I yelled holding his back onto me

we start making out then he goes faster and I let go of his lips and start biting on his neck "Fuuuckkk you feel so good" Blake said. He licks and sucks my chest and I run my fingers through his hair holding him in place.

He starts f***ing me faster then stops and holds it inside of me, we catch each other's eye and my mouth is open from how good it feels he smiles then we start kissing.

It's the next morning and I'm laying in the guest bed with Blake, his arms are around me.... I smiled when I woke up like that. I really do feel a connection with Blake when I sleep with him. I think it's because he genuinely cares about me and it shows. "Good morning" he said smiling. "Morning" I said then kissed his arm. "Did you sleep good?" He asked. "After last night? Hell yeah!" I said laughing.

Blake laughs "good. So did I, I think you get even more amazing every time." "Noo, it's all you." I replied. My phone rings and I reach over to the Nightstand then pick it up "hello" "Hey Hun." Dad said. I sit up a little then say "hey dad. What's up?" "So I mixed the dates up and it turns out you have another two days off!"

"Oh wow, really?! That's great..." "Yeah I know! You can get even more rest!" He said. I look over at Blake and laugh because rest is the last thing I'm getting "yeah dad that's great. Thanks for letting me know." I relied. "Of course. I'll text you the flight information soon. Love you!" "Okay, thank you! Love you too. Bye" "bye Hun."

"What was that about?" Blake asked. "I now have 3 days off" I said. "Oh nice! Are you going to stay here?" "Mm I don't know..what're your plans?" "Well my sister and mom are visiting tomorrow but that's it." Blake said.

"Oh, well that's okay, you should spend time with them! I'll go to my town house. Now that I have a few more extra days off,it'll be nice." "Are you sure? I don't mind." "Yeah I'm sure. But thanks" I said smiling.

Blake and I spent the day eating pizza and watching movies. We didn't want to have to deal with the paparazzi so we just stayed inside. I'm about to leave to get on to my flight and go to France.

"So I'll see you in Nevada" Blake said with his arms around my hips. "See you in Nevada." I said smiling. "I'm glad you came home with me." "Me too. Thank you again,I had a good time" I said laughing. "So did I, text or call me if you need anything,ok?"

"Okay, I will. Text or call me if YOU need anything." "I'll probably text you anyways" Blake said pulling me closer. I grab his face and kiss him. He holds my waist and kisses me harder. We make out for a few minutes then I hug him "If I don't go now I never will." I said laughing. "That's not a bad thing." Blake said hugging me back.

After a few hours of flying I made it to France. It's weird not being here with Francesco, I mean I never lived here before I met him, I met him here and moved here for him. I'm in my car driving to my town house, I only have 3 days, well mainly two, there but I've missed it.

I walk inside and turn on the lights in the living room, Then I walk into my room and see Francesco laying on the bed, he looks up and says "Lana?!" Like I'm some figment of his imagination. I turn around and start walking away "Lana wait!" He yelled.

I keep walking then he comes up behind me and grabs my arm, I don't turn around but I yank my arm back. "Don't touch me." I said. "Wait! Please just talk to me for a minute." I pause for a second then I turn around to see him smiling. I fold my arms and stare at the ground. "I have nothing to say to you." I said.

"Lana I'm sorry! I did this for you!" "Don't say that. Don't fucking say that, you can not turn around and blame all of this on me, you left me! When you said you would never leave me again,you don't get to play the victim." I turn back around and head to the door, he runs in front of me stands against it "Move!" I yelled.

"I did it so that you could do what you needed to do but I never left you, I still haven't, I love you and you know that." "No I don't know that, how would I??You completely shut me out and didn't tell me why, you know what I thought? I thought you just didn't love me anymore,I thought you found someone else."

"I don't! Babe I love you! And no one else." Francesco said holding my face, I try to hold back my tears but they just keep coming out. "No you don't, don't lie to me!" I said moving his hands. "You fucked up and now everything is ruined! Isn't this what you wanted? Well I found someone else, it's too late." I added.

"It isn't too late! I told you this was just a break, me and you are meant for each other." "Oh so I'm suppose to wait around for you? When you gave me no hope at all? And told me not to text you. Well I have some news for you, you decided not to be there for me, so someone else is."

"Okay, I get it, I'm sorry Lana, I never meant to hurt you! I was trying to do the best thing...It's Blake isn't it?" Francesco asked. "Yep. It is." I said. "Wow. Haha.I knew it, I knew you liked him. So have you slept with him yet" He said smirking.

"Yes Francesco I have slept with him, I've slept with him twice and I loved every second of it. Now leave me the fuck alone." I said pushing him out of the way and walking out the door. I wipe my eyes and get into my car, I'm so fucking angry, he's trying to make it seem like all of this is happening because of me.I never would have left him, even when things were going to get hard, when I would spend weeks alone on Tour, but it's clear he can't handle it, and that was exactly what I was scared of when we first dated.