Cancun

We stayed up until 3 taking care of Samantha and Dylan didn't come to find her once. It's 10:00 am and She's still sleeping. "We should wake her up" I said to Francesco. "Ok. You wake her up and I'll make some pancakes. But babe, let's just get her on her way,she'll be fine, it's not our job to take care of her." Francesco replied. "I know, I will."

I walk over to Samantha and tap her shoulder. "Morning" I said smiling as she turns around. "Hey, where am I?!" She said holding her head. "In our room, you started throwing up and you couldn't walk so I tried to get Dylan to take you back to yalls room but he wouldn't..so we took you here to sleep it off." "Really?! I don't remember any of that..thank you so much. How can I thank you guys?!" Samantha said.

"You just did, it's no big deal. But Dylan, does he leave you like that often?" I asked. "Yeah...but normally I don't drink that much so I just go back to the room...or home, wherever we are." Someone pounds on our door and Francesco goes to open it

where is she?!" Dylan says. "You need to calm down. Samantha Dylan's here." Francesco said. "Are you going to be ok?" I asked Samantha. "Yeah I'll be fine. Thank you again..for everything" she replied getting up and walking to the door. She half smiles at francesco as she walks by him then stands next to Dylan, he takes her arm and walks away "What were you thinking?" We hear Dylan say.

Francesco closes the door then turns to me "I hope she'll be ok." He said. "Me too...I don't like him,at all." "Come on, let's eat" francesco said putting his arm around me, I kiss him then we sit down at the table.

It's 12:15 and Francesco and I are all packed and ready to get off this ship! We just arrived in Cancun and everyone is getting off. We just got To the lobby and I look around to see if I can spot Samantha, I don't see her anywhere..they probably already got off.

Francesco and I are in a cab on the way to our little Beach house I rented that's in the middle of all the fun! It's still early so we both decided to check out this place called "Cancun Nature Reserves and Protected Area" it's where you can observe wildlife such as monkeys, whale sharks, flamingos, crocodiles and more. Francesco's excited to take pictures.

"Damn this place is beautiful!" Francesco said standing on the beach outside of our beach house. "It's gorgeous!" I said pulling out my phone and taking a picture. "Smile" I said turning to Francesco. He smiles then I take the picture then wrap my arms around him and kiss him. "To Cancun" he said smiling.

We walked to the "zoo" because it's right down the road. First we're going to see the whale sharks then the monkeys. I step up to the glass where the whale sharks are and start taking pictures of one that came up pretty close to the glass. "It's saying hi!" Francesco said taking a picture of me with it.

"No it's saying I want to eat you" I replied laughing. Francesco steps up next up me and takes my phone then turns it towards us "selfie with a shark" he said smiling at the screen. I laugh then smile into the camera.

We're kind of in the woods part of the zoo now and we walk up to the monkeys. "Okay they're so cute." I said snapping a bunch of pictures. "Would you like to hold one ma'am?!" An employee asks me. "Do it!" Francesco said. "I'll take pictures while you told it" he added. "Okay, I'll do it!" I said. The lady picks one up and hands it to me.

I take the monkey and hold him against my chest rubbing his head "he is so cute!!" I said smiling at the camera while francesco takes pictures. "Give him a kiss" francesco said laughing. I laugh back then kiss him on his head, he starts to pull my hair and I can't make him stop, francesco starts laughing and I yell at him "stop laughing, help me get him off!"

"Wait I have to get a picture of this!" Francesco said taking pictures. "Oh my god really?! This monkey is attacking me and you're taking pictures?!" I said. He keeps laughing then pulls the monkey off me.

"I think you gave me a mean one" I said laughing to the employee. "I'm so sorry! Did he hurt you?!" She said taking the monkey. "It's ok and I'm okay. It was pretty funny." I said.

Francesco and I keep walking and I hit his arm "I hope you know when a shark is attacking you I'll laugh." I said sarcastically. "Noo! I'm sorry babe it was just so hilarious." He said laughing and putting his arm around me. "Nope. I'm mad at you." I said trying not to smile. Francesco stops and kisses me, "now you can't be mad". "True" I replied kissing him back.

•ADULT CONTENT• skip if you want-

After Francesco and I ate we go back to our beach house. We walk inside and Francesco pushes me onto the bed. "Now it's time to show you how much I love you." He said taking off his shirt. I lay back on the bed and Francesco starts kissing me, we kiss hard as he gets on top of me.

He starts kissing my neck then takes off my shirt and bra. he reaches for my jeans and starts kissing my p**** as he takes them off. He grabs my underwear and pulls them off then takes off his pants.

He starts giving me head as I arch my back and start to moan. I run my fingers through his hair then he licks me some more. "God that feels good." I said holding his head onto me. He flips me around then starts f***ing me slowly from behind then starts to go faster "fuck" he said holding my waist f***ing harder.

"H-harder" I said in between moans. Francesco reaches his hand down onto my p**** and starts rubbing and f***ing at the same time. "Oh fuckk yes" I said starting to breath heavy. He picks me up and carries me to the wall, my back is against it and we start to f***against the wall.

I wrap my arms around him and start biting and sucking on his neck. "God yes" francesco said going faster. I start scratching his back and grasping harder onto him encouraging him to go deeper. He lays me on the floor and gets on top of me and f***s me harder.

I spread my arms into the floor grasping the carpet. He grabs my chest and starts sucking on me. "I like that" I said holding his head onto my chest. He looks up at me and smiles and sucks harder.