You'll come back to me.

I wake up and Francesco isn't next to me. I didn't think he was like this. This is what barrie would do, we would have sex then the next morning he would leave before I even woke up. "Francesco ?" I said walking down the hall wearing just my white T shirt and underwear. Last night was sooo amazing we connected on another level. How come he's not here. "Hey you're awake!" Francesco says coming in the door "I went and got us breakfast" I just stood there smiling. He is different. I didn't know how good I have it. "You did! Aw thank you baby." Francesco and I sit down at my dinning room table and he hands me a donut and coffee. He got a donut and an ice coffee. "I had a good time last night." He said cheesy smiling. "Mm So did I." I Said then gave him a kiss. "I don't want you to leave tonight. But I understand." My flight leaves tonight at 9 to go to my next show in Chicago. "Me either, but We'll meet up in LA 2 days after the show. That's not that long." I said. "I'll just have to come visit you is all." He says putting my hair behind my ear and staring into my eyes. Here I go blushing a lot again. My phone rings and I pick it up "it's Barrie..." I said confused. "Are you going to answer it?" Francesco says. "Yeah,I'm just going to see what he wants." I replied. "Okay." Francesco says.

I go onto the deck and answer it "hey.." I said. "Hey doll. I've missed you. You never answered my text." It was so weird hearing Barrie's voice, comforting but just weird. "I'm seeing someone Barrie." I said. "I know,but you don't love him like you love me.And you know it." I hesitate to answer then say "yes I do. He actually cares about me. I don't have to watch over him like a child. You should stop calling and texting me Barrie I told you I'd be there for you if you really needed it. Not to mess with me.this isn't good for either of us." "You'll come back to me. I still love you Lana. I always will." I hung up. I couldn't take it anymore. Part of me wants to believe him. But I know he's just saying that at the moment. When it's convenient for him.

I go back inside and Francesco says "don't feel like you need to tell me what he said. It's fine." Oh my god he's so amazing. "Thank you baby,but I don't mind. He just wanted to know why I wasn't answering his texts. I just said because I found someone worth my while." I said smiling and walking over to him and I put my arms around him from behind and hug him then kiss his cheek. "I love you" he says. "I love you too."

It's 8:15 and my car is outside waiting to take me to the airport. "I'll miss you." Francesco says. "I'll miss you too. Only two days babe." "I know,I'll call you tomorrow before your show okay?" He says. "Okay" I said smiling. "I know you'll do amazing. You should go. Be safe. I love you!" "I will, I love you more." Francesco holds my hips and we kiss each other for a good two minutes. Then he helps me to my car and off I go. Man I'll miss him. But I've never left this happy before!