Youre the perfect one.

Francesco and I got home at about 2:30 last night then went straight to sleep. It's 12:00 the next day and we just woke up we're going to zip line over the beach. "Babe I'm so excited!!" I said getting dressed. "I'm even more excited! I love to zip line." Francesco answered.

"Really?! I've never zip lined before." "What!?! Damn Lana you never do anything fun" francesco said laughing. "Yes I do! I'm just always busy." "Well you are going to have the time of your life!"

We just climbed up the wooden stairs and now we're on a platform that's really high up. "Let's go together" I said holding Francesco's waist looking down at how far up we are. "Are you scared?!" Francesco said laughing. "No! I just want to go with you." "Suuure. Well we were born to die anyways" he replied with a smirk. "Shut up" I said laughing.

Francesco and I hold hands then push off the platform we're both laughing and Francesco's recording as we slide down the zip line "WAAAAAAHO" I said with my hands in the air "this is so fun!!" I added. Francesco smiles at me and we make it to the end of the line. Francesco helps me up then we walk down the stairs.

"Did you like it!!?" Francesco asked. "I loved it!! That was amazing." I said grinning. "I'm glad you had fun! Wanna go get some lunch now?" "Yess definitely, I'm starving."
Francesco and I walk to a local restaurant and I get a salad and he got fish n chips, we sit down at a table by the beach and eat.

"I can't believe we have to leave tomorrow evening,it went by so fast." Francesco said. "I know,it's crazy. But we still have the cruise home." I replied. "Yeah..but a month after we get home you leave, I'm not readyy."

"I'm sorry babe. We'll skype each other! And you'll be busy taking pictures everywhere." I said. " I guess so..I just wish I could come with you." "I know. Me too. But it'll be fine. Love you" I said smiling. "I love you too baby girl" francesco replied.

"I hope I see Samantha back on the cruise...I just wanna make sure she's ok." I said finishing my salad. "I hope so too. Maybe we can hangout with her sometime if we see her." "Yeah we should. Nothing crazy because you know how she gets. We'll just go to dinner." I said laughing.

"So I texted my dad on the emergency phone and he never answered. I think he's still mad me.." "I'm sorry babe. You guys went through a lot when you had a drinking problem, he probably just doesn't want to see you like that again." Francesco replied. "Yeah I understand that But I'm 29 I think I can handle myself. It's just ridiculous."

Francesco and I just got back to our beach house, we walk onto the roof top and Francesco takes pictures of the sunset. "I wonder why they didn't put any chairs up here" I said looking around.

•ADULT CONTENT, SKIP IF YOU WANT•

"I don't know, that's weird. We don't need any chairs though" Francesco said pulling me to him and putting his hands on my waist, I laugh then move his hands under my shirt,he holds onto me while kissing my neck "mmm" I said while wrapping my arms around him.

I stand lean against the rail, Francesco reaches for my shirt and pulls it over me he starts kissing my chest I hold him against me as I kiss his head. He takes off my Bra and pulls down my pants, I take his hand and walk to the corner of the roof and stand against the wall, I pull francesco on me by his shirt,he slides his hand down my under wear and starts rubbing me, I lay my head back and bite my lip "you're beautiful and I love you so much" francesco whispered in my ear. I grin then say "I love you more"

Francesco takes off my underwear, gets on his knees and starts licking and sucking my p**** "mmm yesss" I moaned holding his head onto me. He wraps his arms around my thighs and licks more "ok I can't wait anymore" I said pulling francesco up, he laughs then takes off his pants then holds my back and starts f***ing me fast. "Oh Godddd" I said putting my hands on Francesco's shoulders holding onto him we start making out as he goes faster.

I stop kissing him and start moaning. "Fuck you feel amazing" francesco said breathing heavily. He turns me around and my hands are against the wall he grabs my chest and goes faster "Harder" I said reaching back and holding Francesco into place, he grabs a tight grip on my waist and goes deeper "fuuuckkkkkk"
As weird as it sounds, it's nice doing it outside in Cancun, the weather is beautiful and the scenery is amazing.

Francesco and I are laying in bed, naked and my head is rested on his chest "Babe we seriously need to use protection, I can't always control pulling out on time." Francesco said. "Babe we keep trying the condom thing but it just doesn't work, I don't like it. I'll just get birth control." I replied. "Ok. Well something because you've got a tour and that would mess everything up." "Okay, I get it. I'll get on the pills."

Later that night I decide to call my dad I want to see if he's still mad at me. "Hello" dad answered. "Hey dad! How are you And mom? You haven't texted me back for the past few days." "We're good. I've been busy. How are you?" "Oh ok..I'm good, tomorrow evening we head back onto the cruise ship. So we'll be home in about 5 days."

"Ohhh okay, that's good we miss you. Chuck is going crazy, I think she'll be at your apartment when you get back." Dad said. "Aw really! I miss her too, And you and mom. I'll text you when I'm home." "Okay, be safe honey. Love you." "We will. Love you too dad,bye." I replied hanging up the phone.

"I don't know if he's mad or not anymore, but he's talking to me." I said smiling at Francesco. "That's good! I told you he would get over babe, you just had to give him some time." "You're right. Like always" I said laughing. "I am always right aren't I" he replied grinning. I laugh then lay on top of him and kiss him "You always say I'm beautiful but you're the perfect one." "I love you." Francesco replied kissing my cheek.