Second thoughts

Francesco and I just made it to chucks apartment in New York. It's about 6:30 pm.I knock on the door and Chuck yells "coming!!" Then seconds later she opens the door "hey!! Sorry I was cleaning up." "Hey babe!" I said hugging Chuck. "Hey Chuck!" Francesco said. "Hey! Come on in." She said. We walk inside and I say "where's tyler?!" "He's getting us a pizza. He should be back soon."

Tyler is back and we're all eating at the table. "So how did mom and dad like your Apartment?!" Chuck asked. "Wellll they were a little upset at first, when I told them we were moving there, but-" I started to say then Chuck said "wait what?!?" "What do you mean..." I said. "Uh babe I don't think we've told Chuck yet..." Francesco said. "Oh..." I replied. "You're moving to France?!?" Chuck said. "Yeah, I mean we're keeping my california apartment but we'll be in France when I don't have shows."

"Oh..wow..that's gonna be weird.But it'll be nice, you guys love France." Chuck said. "Thanks! It'll be the same as now,I'll just fly you to see me whenever you want." I replied. "Yeah but now when I'm in California you won't be there. But it's fine..this will be good for you guys!" Chuck said smiling. "You know whenever you need me I'll come." I said. "I'm gonna start singing old money!" Chuck replied laughing. "oh god" I said laughing with her.

Chuck and I left francesco and tyler at the apartment and we are drinking smoothies on a high top at this smoothie place. "how are you and Francesco?!" Chuck asked me. "We're really good. He's so good to me." I said blushing. "Aww I'm so happy for you. Do you think you guys will get engaged soon?!" "Oh geez I don't know. We've talked about it and we both agree its not too soon. But that's it." I replied.

"Well you can tell how much he loves you, and he's definitely the husband type." Chuck said. "Thanks babe. Yeah he does. He tells me all the time, but the more I talk about getting married I get more nervous." "You'd be a great wife Lana. And a great mom." Chuck said laughing.

"Oh boy. I can't even think about that. Oh by the way you don't have to worry anymore because Francesco made me try protection. I mean I've tried it before but now we're using it." I said. "Hahaha finally!! Good for Francesco. And?!? How was it" Said giggling. "I still don't like it! But I'll get use to it.."

After Chuck and I talk for a while we start walking back to the apartment. I just told Chuck about jaime because she saw pictures of her at my show and didn't know what was going on. "That's weird that she randomly reached out to you." Chuck said. "I guess..maybe she just needs a friend." "Yeah maybe.. Maybe the three of us can hangout at your place sometime so I can observe her." Chuck replied. "Observe?" I said laughing "are you just gonna sit there and watch her movements" I added. "Possibly." Chuck said trying to act serious.

Francesco and I say goodnight to Chuck and Tyler then we go to our room "did you have fun with Chuck babe?" Francesco ask's as he changes into his pajamas. "Yesss I did. You know what we were talking about??" I replied. "I can't imagine" francesco says laying next to me on his stomach and laying his head on my leg.

She asked me if we were going to get engaged" "ohh. And what did you say?!" Francesco said. "I told her we've talked about it but that's it.." "Well what do you think?" He asked. "I just feel like I can't be the right wife you need.." I replied.

"What are you talking about Lana? You've be an amazing wife." Francesco said sitting up. "It's just, I'm still going to be on the road, and I'm making a new album I don't think I'll ever stop making music and touring, you need someone who will be home with you and make you dinner . I just want you to be happy and I feel like you won't be." "It's the same thing as now babe, I don't want you to quit making music, I'm not going to quit photography and I have to travel for that too.I love you and you love me. That's all that matters. If I'm not with you Lana, I'm not happy. Like I said, I knew who you were when I first started dating you, nothing's changed."

"Really?! Aww I love you so much babe. I wanted the best for you, and I didn't feel like I was." I replied. "You are. And I'm honored that you would even want to marry me." Francesco said then he wraps his arms around me and kisses me "I love you" he added. "I love you too." I replied.