Phone Conversations

I just made it to my parents house and it's only 3:30 pm. I knock on the door and my dad answers "lana!! What are you doing here?!?!" My said says smiling and hugging me. "Well I have three days off so I decided to spend it with you and mom!" I said walking inside. "Aw what a treat! Where's francesco??" Dad asked. "He's back in California, we figured I should spend some time alone with you guys" I replied. "He didn't have to do that!" "It's no big deal dad. We'll survive." I said laughing.

"lizzaaaay!!" Charlie said walking in from the deck. "Charlie! I didn't know you were here! Yay!" I said hugging him. "I didn't know you were going to be either!" Chaz said. "Last minute thing." I replied. Then my mom walks in "Elizabeth!! What a surprise! What are you doing here?" She said hugging me so tight I can barley breathe, I laugh then say "hey mom, I'm here for a few days, I have off." I said. "Where's Francesco?!" She asked. "Back home. It's just me this time."

My dad, mom, charlie and I are sitting at the table eating this garlic pasta and garlic bread that my mom made. "Lizzy where is your next show?" My mom asked. "It's in California. Which is always good because I can go home after." I said. "Aww good." "Hows James? I really want to meet him but you guys always hangout in California.." Chaz says. "He's good! And maybe you can one day soon. You two would get a long. He's always fun to hangout with." I replied.

After dinner I say goodnight and head to the guest room. I put on my pajamas and brush my teeth and take off my makeup which is only eye liner, I don't wear much on a regular day. My phone rings right after I get in my bed "hello" I answer. "Hey love" barrie says. "Hey! How are you?" I said smiling into the phone. "I'm doing okay. Only had one drink today. How are you? Are you having fun with your family?" Barrie says. "Really? That's awesome. I'm good and yes I am! Charlie was here and I didn't know it." "What a nice surprise! I haven't heard from him in a while" barrie says.

"Yeah he's not really good at keeping in touch. Before I came I haven't heard from him for a long time, it's nothing personal, it's just how he is." I replied. "What a weirdo!" Barrie said laughing "do you think you'll come see me when you get back?" He added. "Uhm, I don't know...Ill have to see what Francesco and I are doing." I said. "Okay,well you should try, we could just hangout and watch movies." "Okay, yeah I'll definitely try. That sounds fun. Hey I'm gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight" I said. "Okay goodnight Lana. Love you" "you too." I replied. "Bye" I added.

Francesco would Not want me hanging out with Barrie. It's weird anyways. He thinks he can just waltz back into my life when ever he wants. Francesco is calling! "Hey baby!!" I answered. "Hey beautiful! I miss you!!" Francesco says. I smile really big then say "I miss you too! How was your shoot today??" "It was good, long but good. It sucks not coming home to you after a long day. How's everyone over there?" Francesco says. "Awww babe! That's so sweet. I'll be home soon. And everyone's good, charlie is here! I was happy about that." "Aw I'm glad you're having fun! Tell everyone I said hi" Francesco said. Francesco and I talk for about three hours then I go to sleep.

I wake up at about 9:45 and go to the living room then I hear someone on the deck and I figure it's charlie, he smokes as much as I use to. I open the door and walk out then sit in a patio chair next to charlie "morning " he says blowing out smoke. "Morning, are mom and dad still sleeping?" I ask. Charlie laughs than says "No, they went to get breakfast, they wake up at 8 every morning, it's insane."

"That's funny. Hey was talking to barrie last night and he said he misses you and hasn't heard from you in a while." I said. "Yeah I always forget to text him, but you were talking to Barrie?" "Yeah, you know Jackie passed, I'm just making sure he's okay." I replied. "So you talk to him now...I'm sure he's got other people to make sure he's fine.." "I mean I don't talk to him on a regular basis..I just check in...and no, he doesn't." I said. "Hm." Charlie replied. I was about to say something when my dad sticks his head out the door and says "breakfast is here!"