You know where I am.

The next morning I wake up and francesco still had his arm around me. I kiss his hand then just think about last night. I freaked myself out, I thought it was real then I woke up and I was thanking the lord it wasn't! I honestly don't have any feelings for barrie. My dream could have easy gotten mixed up, like I just saw barrie and that was on my mind so I dreamt of him kissing me instead of francesco?! I don't know.

"Morning babe. You okay?" Francesco says. "Yeah, I just had a weird dream. But I'm okay now." I said smiling at francesco. He's so cute, he's got the cutest eyes and the cutest smile. "Good, you were so shaken up last night." Francesco said kissing me. I kiss him back then say "I'm gonna go see if Chuck and tyler want to eat breakfast."

I knock on chucks door "come in" she says. "Morning guys." I said walking in and smiling. "Morning!" Chuck said. "Morning!" Tyler said from the bathroom. "Where should we eat?! I'm starving." I said. "Let's go to Starbucks." Chuck replied. "Okay, sounds good. Hey Chuck I need to talk to you alone for a minute." I said. Chuck looks at me worried then says "okay, let's go to the deck. We'll be back babe." She said to tyler.

What's up?" Chuck said as we walk on the deck. "You like tyler right?" She added. "Yes! It's not that, I think he's awesome. Francesco likes him too." I said. "Then what is it? You look flushed." Chuck said sitting down. I sit next to her then say

"so last night...I had a dream, and barrie was in it...and we were sorta making out. And he was doing some other stuff...then I woke up." I said. Chucks mouth is wide open then she says "WHAT. Oh my god...what does that mean!!" "I don't think it means anything, because I have no feelings for him. I just had to tell someone! I was so freaked out." I replied.

"Woooow. That's crazy!! Maybe because you saw him?!" "I don't know but I feel so guilty, I mean it's just a dream but why am I dreaming that. It's not my dream!" I said laughing. "Eh just shake it off! It probably didn't mean anything." Chuck says. "Yeah you're right. I'm glad I told someone though. I feel so much better."

I'm waiting for Chuck and tyler to get ready so we can go to starbucks. I'm sitting on my bed with francesco and I go to check my Twitter, which is never a good thing. I was right! I'm looking at my mentions and everyone's saying "he should have stayed With you". "This is what happens when you stray from Lana."

I scroll some more and there's pictures of Barrie's girlfriend, emma, in a car kissing some other guy. Wow. She cheated on barrie. I can't imagine what that did to his self esteem..he's already not confident about himself. Wow, what a bitch. Barrie seemed to be doing so good. That's so sad. I wish I could say something to him. But I don't want to start taking to him again, and if I text him once, I know he'll try.

We're all at starbucks at a table eating our breakfast. "Babe what time is your show tonight?" Francesco ask's me. "I have to be there at 6. Are you guys still coming?" I asked Tyler. "Of course! Wouldn't miss it. I'm so excited." He replied. "Yay! So am I. Are you coming babe?" I asked Francesco. "No " he said frowning. "I have a shoot at four, it won't end Until ten tonight. But I'll be home then." Francesco said. "Aw I hate that you're going to miss it." Chuck said. "I knoww. I wanted to go with you guys. But next time!" Francesco replies.

We just arrived at the venue! Tyler is so amazed at the amount of the fans. "Come meet them with me." I said to tyler. He follows me over to my fans and they want pictures with him too. "But I'm not famous !" He said laughing. "No but you're cute and chucks boyfriend." They said. I laugh too then Chuck comes over and says "hey don't be stealing my man." Tyler laughs then kisses Chuck. They're so cute!

We get inside the venue and tyler is still so amazed. "Theres so much food!!" He said walking into the dressing room. I laugh then say "take whatever you want!" He takes a plate and goes to the table. "He'll literally eat everything." Chuck said laughing. While tyler is stuffing his plate Chuck walks up to me and says "have you heard about Barrie's girlfriend?"

"Yeah..it's really sad." I replied. "I know I feel so bad. Barrie's so sweet who would do that?" "Well we might not have known the whole story. I mean everyone thought barrie was amazing to me, but that's no reason to cheat. I'm just saying." I said. "That's so true! Didn't think of that." Chuck said.

I just got off the stage! What an amazing show. The LA crowd is so cool. I walk into the dressing room and barrie is standing there, it looks like Chuck was trying to get him to leave. When I open the door they pause and stare at me. "....what are you doing here?" I asked barrie. "Come on tyler, we'll meet you outside lana." Chuck said taking Tyler's hand. "Ok..." I said. They walk out the door and Chuck looks at me like "good luck" and they close the door.

I walk up to barrie then say again "what're you doing here?" "I just wanted to see the show, I saw the last two songs...and I wanted to say hi." Barrie said. "Hi.." I replied. "Listen it's been a year and a few months since we broke up but I can't stop thinking about you Lana. I don't want anyone else. I can't move on because, I still love you." Barrie said standing closer to me. "I don't know what to say...I've moved on. I don't like you like that barrie." I replied. "Lana please, you know you still love me, you don't love that guy you're with, you're kidding yourself." He said touching my hand. "Barrie I'm not gonna do this again. I love francesco. Just because you can't except that doesn't mean it's not true. You tried dating once, it takes more than that. Trust me you'll move on. You should go." I said stepping back. "No I won't. But okay. You know where I am when you're done with your boyfriend." Barrie said walking out the door. Ugh. Why does he keep coming back to me.