Someone else

It's the same day and I haven't seen Blake yet, we're in Mexico and I have a show in an hour. Chuck and I are on the way to the venue now. "Are you nervous to see him?" She asks. "No, it's not weird for me..hopefully it isn't for him either."

Blakes POV
"Why are you so cheery this morning?" Byron asked me. We're in our dressing room waiting until the show starts. "I'm not" I said trying not to smile. "Yeah you are. It's annoying. So have you talked to Lana since she told you what happened?" "Uh. Yeah, we , talked last night." "It finally happened didn't it." Byron said laughing. "What?" "Dude you're blushing so hard, you slept together didn't you!!"

"Fineee. Yeah we did" I said trying to act cool. "Dude!! This is what you've been waiting for!! How was it?! Are you guys dating?" Byron said sitting up. I laugh then say "man it was better than I could have even imagined. She's so xfucking hot, you don't even know! But I don't know if we're dating or not...I'll talk to her today." "Daaaaamn, well good for you. Now stop being so zcheery" Byron said jokingly.

Lanas POV
I'm in my dressing room getting into my dress. Chuck is on the sofa and my dad is of course, greeting fans. Someone knocks on the door "come in" I yell from the bathroom. Blake walks in smiling "hey Chuck" he said. "Hey..." She replied. "I'll leave you two alone." She added heading to the door. "I'll see you in a minute" I said to Chuck. "Ok, cya" she said closing the door.

"Hey" Blake said hugging me. I blush then they say "hiiii" "So how are you feeling after last night?" He asks with his arms around my waist. "Good, what about you? Is it weird for you..." "No not at all, I'm really happy, so what are we?" I take his hand and we sit on the couch, "what do you want to be?" I asked.

"I want to be together you know that, but I know you just went through a breakup and I know you said last night that it's not just sex but I think maybe it's too soon for you to get into another relationship, and I'm ok with that."

"You're such a great guy. And I meant what I said last night, I do like you but yes I'm not going to jump back into a relationship but let's see where things go" I said smiling.

"Sounds good to me" Blake replied. I sit on his lap and start kissing him. He holds my face then slides one hand up my dress. Someone knocks and we laugh then I get up quickly and sit next to him. "Come in" my dad walks in then gives Blake a glare "it's show time." He said. "Okay" I replied. Blake and I get up then I walk out the door past my dad, when Blake walks past my dad he shakes his head at him. Show time

Francesco's POV
I'm in France at the town house Lana and I share. It sucks coming home to no one, but seeing her stuff. I just need a break..it's not that I don't trust her it's just...I feel like with the work I'm doing right now I can't be there for her the right way.

And I'd rather let her go and let her do what she wants then have her chained down and miserable that I can always talk to her, and waiting around for me to call her. Its better for her this way maybe after I'm done with this month of shooting we can get back together if she still wants to.

I think she would be more miserable on the tour with me and not being able to see me or talk to me then being without me. And I knew she wouldn't agree to take this break unless she thinks that it's what I want but it's not of course I want to be with her I love her but this is just how it has to be right now I just hope she takes me back when the time is right.

Lanas POV
I just walked off the stage and my dad hugs me "you did amazing!" He said. "Thanks dad! The fans were crazy." My dad and Chuck go to pack the car up, I walk into my dressing room and plop on the couch.

The door opens and Blake walks in, I smile really big then sit up, he walks up to me and gives me a big hug. "You did amazing like always" he said then kissed me. "Thanks" I replied grinning.

"Let's go get some pizza then chill at the hotel." Blake said. "We can go get pizza but I told Chuck I would hangout with her tonight" I replied. "Aww man. That's alright I'll take all the time with you I can get." "Stopp." I said blushing "well let's go get some pizza" I added.

I texted my dad and Chuck that I went to get pizza with Blake. Dad will probably freak out, but I don't care,Blake is still my friend, well with benefits so everyone will have to get over it.

Blake and I decide to sit in the outside area but not close to the street because then paparazzi can talk to us. They're taking a bunch of pictures and I can't imagine what they're making up I don't really care. I still have the best time with Blake, I love that it's not awkward even after we had sex.

Francesco's POV
I'm laying in my bed, on Twitter Im seeing these pictures of Lana and Blake..they're eating and Lanas laughing...she looks happy, I'm glad someone can make her laugh. She said they're just friends but the way he's looking at her when she laughs in these pictures is how I look at her.

I wonder if she's slept with anyone...I miss her so much but I want her to be happy until I can get back to her. The door knocks and I click out of the picture of Lana. I walk to the door then open it "Oh hey..." I said. "Hey! Are you gonna let me in?" Ally said laughing. "Yeah. Come in." I said stepping out of the way.

Ally is the friend lana was asking me about, we were working on a shoot together. I slept with her but after lana and I broke up and we've only done it once. Ally goes into me and Lanas room and lays on the bed "I've missed you" she said smiling. I smile then sit on the bed.

Ally starts kissing me but I push her away "what's wrong?" She asked. "I told you I only wanted to do it once. And we are definitely not doing it in the bed I shared with lana." I said getting up. "Ugh fine. You're just so hot it's hard not to want you." She said grinning. I get up then go sit on the sofa. Ally follows me then sits next to me.

"God if you miss her so much then fucking tell her." Ally says. "I can't. I told you I can't until I finish these shoots." "She's going to find someone else." "She might but it won't last. We both know we can't escape from each other."

"Well let me know if you wanna fuck again. I come with no commitments." She said winking. What did I get myself into. "Bye ally." "Bye babbeeee" she said shutting the door. I roll my eyes then lay down on the sofa.