Happy

I wake up to Francesco standing over me. "Did barrie call you?" He asked. I rub my eyes then say "yeah. But it wasn't a big deal." I said. "Lana he asked you to come over and have sex with him after I punched him in the face. That is a big deal. Why didn't you tell me!?" Francesco asked. "Because it was nothing. If he did again I was going to tell you." I said. "You really need to stop doing things behind my back. He's never going to stop if you keep letting him slide." Francesco said.

"Ok I'm sorry. I just didn't want to start anything. Are you going to go over there?" I asked. "No. But if he does again I will." He said. "Wait how did you know he called me and said that?" "Because your dad said he hasn't talked to you in forever so I called barrie and asked him if he called you and he said yes and that you agreed to have sex with him but of course I didn't believe that." Francesco said.

"Damn...And no of course I didn't agree. God he needs a life." I said. "Yeah but I took care of it. But if he contacts you again, please tell me." Francesco said. "I will. I love you." I said sitting up and hugging him. "I love you more baby. All these people trying to ruin our relationship, it won't work. We're stuck like glue!" He said laughing and laying next to me. I laugh too then I kiss his cheek.

It's 10:00 pm and Francesco and I are on the plane heading to Florida. We're visiting my parents. They haven't seen me in a while, and with all the drama, I could use it. "Hey babe we've never done it on a plane before!" I said to Francesco. "What, forreal? We need to fix that." He said. "I agree" I replied. Francesco pushes back my chair and gets on top of me and kisses my neck. I take off my shirt while he takes off my pants, I'm on the edge of my seat as he kisses my stomach "mmm" Francesco says as he goes down to my p**** I arch my back and run my fingers through his hair.

He comes back up and said "you're so beautiful." In between kissing neck. I smile then kiss him. He takes off his pants and I smile and wrap my arms around him, we start kissing and he goes really fast then I bite my lip and hold onto the back of his neck. I moan as he goes faster and faster "FUCKK don't stop" I said holding francesco closer to me. Feeling connected to him is the best feeling in the world. We connect in so many ways.

Francesco and I just made it to my parents house, it's about 11:00 pm. "Hey honey!!" My dad says opening the door and hugging me. "Hey dad!" I said smiling. "Hey robbie!" Francesco said hugging Rob. "How are you" My dad says. "I'm good! We're good." Francesco says putting his arm around me,I smile then I see my dad looking at me weird.. Hm. "You're here!!" My mom says running up to me and gives me a huge hug. "I missed you!" She added. I bug her back then say "aw mom I missed you too. I'm sorry it's been so long. I've been super busy." "I know baby girl. That's okay. I'm just glad you're here!" She said.

We all sat at the table and ate the pizza my dad ordered. He knew I would be hungry when I got here. Francesco goes to the kitchen with my mom to help clean the plates, my dad moves to the chair next to me and says "Are you okay? I don't want to be annoying I just want to make sure. Your mom and I have been worried. We kept hoping barrie didn't ruin everything, between you and Francesco, that's why I was so happy to see you two come together." "You're not annoying dad. And I'm okay, just upset that barrie can't leave me alone. But it's all good. And Francesco and I worked things out and we're good,Really happy." I replied. "Good. I'm happy for you two. He makes you so happy." My dad said smiling. "He does" I said looking at francesco and smiling, he notices and smiles back.