What are you doing.

"Babe are you coming with me to my show in Tennessee? My flight leaves at 4." I ask francesco. We just woke up and are still in our bed. "No I wish I could. I have a shoot Hawaii, but I'll be here when you get back!" He said. "Oo Hawaii I wish I could come! We would have so much fun." "I know I wanted you to. But maybe I can stay after my shoot and you can meet me there instead?" Francesco replied. "Yes!! Good idea. Let's do that."

It's 3:45 and Francesco came with me to the airport to say goodbye. We have to say goodbye in the car because there are too many fans. "I love you. Be safe and have fun." Francesco said. "I will.i love you too! Have fun in Hawaii. I had a great time last night." I said smiling. He kisses me and I kiss him back holding his head. "So did I, I'm surprise you can walk." Francesco replied. I laugh then kiss him again. I get my suitcase and open the door "bye baby." He says. "Bye" I get out and everyone runs up to me, I sign some stuff and take pictures then my security guard helps me inside.

I'm on the plane and I call my dad "hey honey!" He answers. "Hey dad! Are you coming to my show tomorrow?" I ask. "No I can't, I'm with charlie and your mom in Pittsburgh! I'm sorry hun" "that's ok! I was just wondering. You guys have fun! Tell everyone I said hi" I replied. "I will! Have a good show. Love you !" Dad says. "I will. Love you too." Then I hang up. Chuck is in New York so I knew she's not coming. I dial James number and he answers "Del rey! How are you?" I laugh then say "hey franco! I'm good. Where are you right now?" "I'm in Florida just hanging out! Why?" He asks. "I wanted you to come to my show tomorrow, It's in Tennessee. " I replied. " what time?" "It starts at 7. But I'll be there at 5." "Definitely! I'll be there. Thanks for inviting me!" James says. "Yay! And of course. Cya then." I said. "Alright! Cya."

It's the next day and I am in Tennessee! I'm still in my hotel room because I don't have to leave for another hour. My door Knocks so I go to the door and look through the peep hole. It's James ! "Hey!! What are you doing here?"I said hugging him. "I wanted to spend as much time as we could hanging out before the show!" James said coming inside. We both sit on my bed. "Well I'm glad you came early. Let's order room service and watch movies!" I said. "Okay! Sounds good." We lay on the bed and turn on the tv. I love hanging out with James. He's hilarious and so much fun.

"Oh my god I'm so full, I don't think I can perform now." I said laying fat on my bed. "Me either...I mean I'm not performing but I can't even get up." James said laying flat next to me with his hands on his stomach. We both laugh. We ate a whole Pizza, all 10 breadsticks, chips and soda. "I don't even think I can get dressed." I said sitting up. "I'll help" Janes said grinning. "Oh yeah my boyfriend would love that." I said sarcastically, James laughs the we both get up and get ready.

It's after my show and James and I are now hungry again. We drive to bar which is okay with me bars usually have the best food. I haven't told james yet about how I can't drink. We sit at the bar and he just gets wings and a beer. I order a salad and a diet coke. "Lanaaa we're suppose to get wasted tonight! It's a celebration!" James said. "Well I guess I should tell you" I said laughing. "Tell me what? Oh god you're one of those people who get super annoying with they're drunk?!" He said. I laugh then say "no, I don't drink anymore. I've been sober for a while. I'm an ex alcoholic." "Lana why didn't you tell me? Why are we here then?" He said. "Because you want to drink! I don't mind. Everyone I know drinks." I said. "Well I'm not gonna do that to you, that's rude. Come on, let's go somewhere else." James said. "James it's fine, we can stay here." I replied. "No, come on." We both get up and leave. He puts his arm around me and leads me to the car because it's hard for me to see, with all the camera flashes.

We go back to the hotel and I say "I thought we were gonna eat?" "We are! I'm going to make us a home made delicious dinner!" James said. "Aww you don't have to do that!" I relied. "I need to work on my vegan recipes anyways!" He said laughing. I smile then we head inside the hotel. We go inside and he heads to the kitchen. He takes out glasses then pours red bull in them. "Good substitute" I said laughing. He smiles then hands me a glass. We're standing by the counter drinking our red bull then James puts his down and starts to cook.

"Alright it's all done !" James says. "It smells so good!!" I replied. James pulls out my chair "why thank you" I said sitting down. He puts my bowl in front of me then says "madam, may I present to you, Pesto Soup With Gnocchi, Beans & Green beans!" He said taking a bow. I laugh then say "wow! It looks amazing. Let's try it!" James sits across from me with his bowl. We both taste it at the same time then both of our eyes get big. "This.is.amazing." I said. "It is! I didn't think it would be." He said smiling. "Good job!" I said. "Thanks! Glad you like it."

After we eat we're both standing on the deck drinking our red bulls. I put mine down and say "Thank you for dinner James! It was delicious." "You're welcome!" He answered. He puts his red bull down next to mine. We both look at the sky then he looks at me, I notice him looking at me and I smile and say "what." He Moves closer to me and stares into my eyes. "What're you doing.." I said. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer then he leans in like he's going to kiss me, I move back then say "James stop" "what's wrong?" He said. "I have a boyfriend, you know that. I though we were just friends." I said. He looks straight at me and says "lana don't act like you don't feel something going on between us. You're so beautiful, it's hard to stay away." "James Come on, don't do this...don't mess up our relationship,we're great as friends." I said. "You're right....I'm sorry. I should go." He said walking inside. "James" "Yeah.." He said stopping at the hotel front door. " I had a great time. Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." He said with a smile then he left. Ugh great.