Restroom?

Francesco left for a shoot and I'm just laying in my bed thinking about everything. How lucky I am that Francesco forgave me. And didn't kill Barrie. My dad texted me this morning because he saw pictures of francesco and I at Barrie's house. He wanted to know what was happening but I just can't explain it right now.

Chuck walks in my room (she got here last night but we didn't talk much she just went to sleep. It was really late.) and she lays next to me. "You okay?" She says turning to me. "Yeah..I think." I said facing Chuck. "Lana..if you did kiss him back. It's okay..you can tell me. That's what I'm here for, for you to talk to someone and let everything out."Chuck said. "I don't know...I think maybe I did.." I said. "Do you still like him? Do you still want to be with him?" Chuck said.

I pause for a minute but then I say "no. Sometimes I think I just think about what our relationship could have been if he straightened up. So when he says he's going to change, and when he holds me and kisses me ,I guess I just, go back to the way things were, then I remember they're not like that anymore." Chuck moves closer and hugs me. Then rubs my back. "I'm sorry. I know how much you wanted things to work out." Chuck said. I let one tear fall then I say "thank you Chuck. I know francesco loves me,and I love him too. And I've always wanted to be with him. Things just got a little foggy." "He does love you a lot, you can definitely tell,Because he has put up with so much barrie shit, I don't think anyone else would have." Chuck said. "He has. I've put him through a lot. And he's still by my side." I said.

I show up to the beach where francesco is having his shoot. He's on break and I walk up to him. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey babe!! What're you doing here?" He said hugging me. "Is there a restroom near here?" I asked. "Yeah why?" He said. I kissed him slowly then he got the memo. He opens the restroom door and we go inside kissing. He picks me up and puts me on the sink. "I love you so much. And I know I've put you through so much bullshit, and you're still by my side. I just wanted to say thank you." I said kissing his neck. "You're worth it. I'll always be here for you babe." Francesco said. He takes off his pants and I take off my shorts and underwear, we don't fully undress because we don't have much time. I'm laying on the sink and francesco just starts going fast. I kiss his head and run my fingers through his hair. Francesco picks me up and now we're against the wall, I start to moan and bite my lip. Francesco kisses me hard and goes faster and faster as I hold onto the ceiling " mmmmm" I moan. I wrap my legs around him keeping him deep into place. "fuckkk" Francesco said as he stopped and holds me tight.

Francesco and I walk out of the restroom and he kisses me. "God that was amazing." He said. "Fuck yeah" I said kissing him again. "I'll see you at home baby" Francesco says. "Love you" I said. "I love you too." He said smiling. I walk to my car then turn around and wink at him. I get back to my apartment and walk inside. "Well!?! Did you tell him you love him and you're sorry?" Chuck said. "Oh Ya, I told him alright." I said laughing. "Oh lord. Yall didn't do it did you?" Chuck said. "Yep! We found a place then boom." I relied. " oh my god. Don't use the word boom...well I'm glad you worked things out." Chuck says. I laugh then I smile and say "me too. We're going to be alright."

"Chuck can you tell dad what happened? I really don't want too." I asked Chuck. "Sure, should I text him now?" Chuck said. "Yeah he keeps asking me." I replied. "I'll just call him."

Chuck goes on the deck and closes the door. "Hey dad" Chuck says. "Hey honey! Is anyone going to tell me what happened with Lana?" Rob said. "That's why I'm calling you. Barrie came over to Lana's yesterday and right when she opened the door he kissed her,then she pushed him off and told him to leave. Then she told Francesco what happened and he went over there and punched barrie and told him not to touch lana again. But he's not mad at lana,just barrie." Chuck said. "Is she ok?!? Did he hurt her? Chuck you can tell me if it went further." He says. "No dad it didn't. That's it. That's all that happened. She's fine." Chuck replied. "Okay. man I want to kill him. Has he contacted her since francesco punched him?" He asks. "Nope,not that I know of." Chuck said. "He better not. Thanks for telling me Chuck. I appreciate it honey." Dad says. "Of course! "

Chuck walks back inside and francesco is next to me and we're kissing. "Really! You just saw each other! And more than just saw each other...." Chuck said. We stop kissing and laugh "hey chuck!" Francesco said. "Hey brotha" Chuck says. "What did dad say?" I asked. "he just wanted to make sure you were okay, and he didn't hurt you." Chuck Said. "Okay. Thank you Chuck for doing that. I just couldn't have handled all the questions." I said. "I get it. I gotchu sista" Chuck said grinning.