Old money

I just arrived at the venue in Colorado for my next show, Francesco is here with me. I called Jimmy yesterday and he said he could make it,he's practicing the songs right now,thank god, my dad would have killed me if I couldn't find anyone.

He's coming to the show today but he hasn't talked to me since the other day when he yelled at me. I get it though, it was irresponsible of me but I make my own choices and I don't regret anything, Blake and I needed to get any feelings we had for each other out of the way.

"Jimmy!!" I said running up to him and hugging him. "Hey Babe!" Jimmy said smiling and hugging me back, he calls everyone babe by the way. "It's been so long!" I said walking with him to sit on the edge of the stage. "I know! I've missed you,how've you been??"

"I missed you too! I've been good, busy with the tour, thank you so much for coming last minute." "It's no problem at all, so I hear you're engaged!" "Yess I am" I said smiling.

"Wow the heart breaker rebel finally decided to settle down" Jimmy said jokingly. He knew me back when I was just a 19 year old looking for trouble, we dated for a while, then I broke up with him to focus on my music...and that was that, nothing happened with us after that, we kept on being friends and I took him on tour with me last year.

I laugh then say "Yep I finally settled down! His name is Francesco, you can meet him in a few minutes, I think he's greeting fans." "Nicee, I'm happy for you Lizzy! I'm glad to see you so happy." Thanks Jimmy" I replied smiling.

"Francesco this is Jimmy, Jimmy this is Francesco my fiancé." "Nice to meet you fiancé, lana told me you're a photographer?" Jimmy said shaking his hand. "You too! Yes I am, and director. So you've played with Lana before?"

"You could say that. We've known each other for a while." "Oh okay" "well I should go practice these songs, I'll see you guys later, nice meeting you Francesco." "Bye!" I replied. "Cya" Francesco said. Jimmy smiles then walks away "hey lana" Francesco says.

"Yeah?" "Is that the Jimmy you sang about?" "Yeah why?" "So you guys, dated?" "Yeah.." "Oh." "Oh god, you're not jealous are you?" I said laughing. "No. I just wanted to know..I mean your song about him is a good song."

"So is my song about Barrie. They're just how I felt then, not now." "Yeah I get that. I was just wondering."
"Okay, if you say so, come on,let's go see my dad." I said taking Francesco's hand.

"Let me talk to him alone for a minute,okay?" "Okay, I'll be outside." Francesco said kissing my cheek. "Love you" he added. "I love you too." I knock on my dads door then hear him yell "come in!" I walk inside and see him on his laptop on his bed. He looks at me then back to his computer. "Hey dad" I said sitting next to him.

"Hey" he replied. "You still mad at me?" "I'm Not mad,just disappointed." "Dad you don't even know what went on between me and Blake." "Something did. Wether it was physical or not it shouldn't have happened."

"Okay I don't need to talk to you,my DAD about my physical relationship with someone, I can do what I want." I said getting up. "Don't do it with the people you pay to work for you! That's un professional!" "Whatever." I said walking out the door.

"How'd it go?" Francesco asked walking next to me trying to keep up. "He doesn't listen so not good." I said walking into our hotel room. "What did he say?" "Basically he knows I've slept with Blake and he's just mad because it's un professional."

"Well even if it was, you're 29, I think you can make your own decisions." "Exactly. Whatever, I'm just gonna focus on the show tonight." "Good idea" Francesco said then kisses me and grabs my hips.

It's after the show and I just said goodnight to Jimmy, he was awesome tonight, knew every song by heart. It's good to have him back,even though I miss Blake a lot. He texted me earlier today and told me to have a good show,he's always so thoughtful and kind.

I'm taking down my hair in the dressing room when Francesco comes up behind me and grabs my waist then starts to kiss my neck "you did amazing baby" he said in between kisses. "Mmm ..thanks Hun" I said smiling. He slides his hand down my shorts while still kissing on my neck, he starts fingering me "fuck" I said holding his hand in place. I encourage him to go faster by grasping onto his hand, "mmm shitttt" I said moaning. I turn around and pull off my shirt and bra, Francesco goes and locks the door then pushes me against the wall, facing it, I put my hands against it....He pulls down my shorts and underwear, then holds my waist and pushes up into me "God yes" I said pushing my fingers up against the wall "mmm fuck" Francesco said as he slides into me, he starts F***ing me fast, he moves his hands from my waist to my neck "fuck yes!! I like that" I said putting my hand on his. He squeezes me tighter and I start to moan,he pulls my hair back and starts to F*** faster, I start moaning more then we start to make out and move to the sofa, he pushes me down and I pull him onto me,I grab his hands and put them around my neck then we start f***ing fast "faster" I yelled. Francesco starts kissing my neck then goes faster,he feels so good inside of me,we have such a strong connection.

Francesco and I walk out of the dressing room holding hands "babe I'm gonna go try to find my dad, you can go ahead and go to our room I know its late." I said turning to Francesco. "Okay,I love you." "I love you too" I said grinning then kissing him.

I'm walking down the venue hall when I hear someone on the stage playing the piano, it sounds like they're playing old money, I walk into the stage and see Jimmy playing the piano, he ends the last of the song then I walk up to him "that was amazing." I said. He smiles then scoots over,I sit next to him then he says "thanks. It's a really reallyy beautiful song"

"thank you,I love it too." "Was it about Barrie?" He asked. Jimmy knew Barrie because he toured with me last year and Barrie would come once in a blue moon. "Yeah it is." "What ever happened to you two? If you don't mind me asking."

"No I don't mind, he just, couldn't fix himself for me,he's all about the drugs and alcohol,then when I broke up with him he became obsessive and violent." "Oh my god. I'm sorry Lizzy, I really thought you two were gonna make it. You didn't deserve that." "It's fine, I'm good now, I found the right one."

"Good. Remember when we almost got married" Jimmy said laughing. "Oh god, yes, we were so crazy." I said laughing too. "Yep, thought we were always going to be together." "Like I said crazzyy." "Very. Wow that's a huge ring" Jimmy said picking up my hand.

"Thanks" someone taps on my back and I turn around really quick to see Francesco "Fuck you scared me" I said then pulled my hand away from Jimmy. "Sorry, It's been a while, I got worried."

"I'm sorry, I totally forgot about the time." I turn back to Jimmy then say "night, see you tomorrow,thanks again for playing tonight." "Night Lizzy, no problem." I hug him then walk out with Francesco.

"You said you were going to be with your dad." Francesco said. "I didn't find him? Can I not talk to Jimmy?" I replied being sassy. "You were holding hands. And what's with him calling you Lizzy??" "Francesco really, we weren't holding hands, he was looking at my ring and he can call me Lizzy if he wants, he knew me when I was Lizzy, that's what he called me for as long a hes known me."

"Okay. Whatever, it's fine. I'm not trying to be the really jealous type I just don't like how he thinks he knows you so well." "He does. He's just my friend though." "Ok, Let's just go to sleep." "Okay." I said shaking my head.