Over heard

It's 6:20 the next morning, Francesco and I just got on the plane. My dad sits across from me then says "where were you last night? I went to your room to talk to you and no one answered." "Francesco and I went out. Im sorry." I replied. "I said I had to talk to you after the show."

"If it's about the whole Blake thing dad-" "I just wanted to say I'll be going home tonight. I was going to leave today but I told some fans already that I would be at this one, so I can't." Dad said. "Why are you leaving?" "Well I just don't think you need me to run things anymore and what I need to I can do from home."

"Dad I never meant to hurt your feelings.." "I'll be glad to be with your mom anyways. You didn't hurt my feelings,I just want to be somewhere I'm needed." I frown then Francesco says "we're gonna miss you Rob." "I'll be back sometime."

Blake just walked in with Byron, I smile at him then Byron says "good morning guys" "Morning! We replied. Blake and Byron sit on the other side of the plane. I get up and sit next to Blake "Sooo Blake who's your new friend." I said smiling.

"Byron?" He said laughing. "Nooo April." "When did you meet her?!!" "When she was coming out of your room at 1 am last night." I said laughing. "Oh..." Blake replied. Bryon laughs then Blake whispers in my ear "You do it better than she does."

Oh my god. I hit his arm then shake my head "You're suppose to be helping yourself move on." I said then got up and walked back to my seat. My dad gives me a look and I just smile. Can I not talk to Blake?

Francescos POV
We just got to Florida for our next show. Lana is in the hotel room, she sent me down the hall to the vending machine to get her a coke, as I put the change in I hear Blake, talking to someone maybe Byron.. "I just need to get her back. I miss being close to her so much,I always try to move on but I can't. We have such a connection, I know she knows we do too."

"Blake you need to move on, she's with Francesco, they're getting married..she's told you that. You guys didn't even date, you just slept together." Byron said. "Yeah but we've liked each other for longer than that. I've known her for a while."

I walk into their room and Blake stands up "you really fucking think you're going to get her back? You're lucky I didn't convince Her to kick your ass out of the band" I said. He gets closer to my face then says "she would never kick me out of the band, unlike you, I've always been there for Lana, no Matter what. And she knows that."

"Guys stop." Byron said trying to stand in the middle of us. "She doesn't think anything of you, isn't that why she only used you for one thing? Then dumped you when I came back? " "Exactly, she came to me for that one thing..and she loved every second of it."

Byron puts his hand on his head and steps back knowing that that was the end of everything. I punch Blake and push him onto the floor, he gets up and punches me then I push him against the wall and hold his shirt "Touch Lana one more time, I dare you." I said then let him go.

Lana's POV
"What took you so long? I asked as Francesco walks in 10 minutes later handing me my coke. "Got into a fight with Blake." He said sitting on the bed. I choke on my coke then say "WHAT!?! WHY?!? WHERE?!?"

"You should have heard the things he was saying about you.. I heard him talking to Byron so I went over there and told him to stop. Then he said he wasn't going to so I punched him,then he punched me." "Francesco what the fuck! What happened to rise above and that what he thinks doesn't matter!"

"If he's talking about you like that then I'm going to do something.." "What did he say??" "That he's going to try to get you back and that you loved every second of you guys sleeping together and that he can't get over you. Like who does that? Especially when you're engaged! Byron was trying to talk him out of it."

"Oh. Wow. I didn't know he felt like that...but I still don't want you to beat him up. You could have just used your words." I said folding my arms. "I'm sorry...I did. Then he said that disgusting part. I can't handle him talking abut sleeping with you...he knows it drives me crazy." "Ok. I get it. I'll talk to him."

"Blakeeee." I said opening his door. "I guess he told you." He replied. He's laying on his bed. "Well yeah. Why did you say those things?" I asked sitting by his feet. He shrugs his shoulders. "You can't beat up my fiancé then not tell me why." "He's a dick." "How? He's protecting me." "From what?"

"He just doesn't like the way you talk about me, you would kill someone if they were talking about your fiancé like that. Saying you're going to try to get them back." "I don't regret anything I said. He can beat me up again if he wants. Except this time I got to hit him back." Blake said not making eye contact with me.

"Blake come on you're not like that. We've talked about this..I thought you were cool with it." "I don't know. I just feel like I could treat you better, well I know I could. Plus I had a few drinks so I was just complaining to byron, empty threats, your fiance just didn't get it. I just miss you is all." Blake said sitting up and putting his hand on my thigh.

I look down at his hand then at him and give him a face, he runs his finger against me "What're you doing." I said frowning at him. "I just miss you." "You already said that.. I'm going to go if you can't have a regular conversation with me." I said. Blake moves his hand then stands up "I don't know what you want me to say.."

"Just move on please and stop fighting Francesco."
"I was talking to my friend not him, I'm not gonna fight him if he doesn't fight me." "You guys are ridiculous." I said walking out the door.

"What did he say?" Francesco asked. "It doesn't matter. Come on we need to go meet the wedding planner." "I don't want him here anymore." Francesco said walking to the door. "Who?" "Blake. If he's messing around trying to get you, I'm not cool with it and he needs to leave."

"Francesco come on. It's going to be fine. He's gonna let it go." "I'll just tell him the if you won't." "Can we please just go to the wedding planner right now!" "Fine..but after I'll tell him."