I won't hurt you.

It's 6:00 PM and Francesco is almost here! He's coming a few minutes early before my My dad, Chuck and my mom get here. I made everyone dinner! He's meeting them for the first time tonight. I'm so excited.

The door knocks and I run to it "hey gorgeous." Francesco says. "Hey love." I said blushing like I was a little girl. Francesco walks in and closes the door and kisses me. It's like a relief of stress when he kisses me. I smile then I kiss him. "Oo what did I do to deserve that." He said laughing. "Are you nervousss?" I asked. "Very. But it'll be okay. I just want you right now." He says as he puts his arms around my waist and I fall back and rest against the kitchen counter and he starts kissing me. I keep kissing him back. But then he reaches for the button on my jeans I sigh then say "we can't do this now..They'll be here any minute." I said. "Trust me I really want to but we don't want to repeat that again." I said laughing. "You're right. I can wait. I've got self control." He says laughing and being silly. "You're gonna have to" I say winking.

They're here! Everyone just walked in. "Hey guys!! " I say as my mom dad and Chuck walk in. Everyone's says hey and hugs me, francesco is standing behind me being shy. I grab his hand and pull him in next to me. "Mom, dad, this is Francesco Carrozzini ." I paused for a minute, but then confidently said "my boyfriend." I know it's soon. Really soon. But I've mentally been broken up with Barrie for a while. And I've been so unhappy and lonely. "Hey francesco" my mom and dad say, my mom hugs him and my dad shakes his hand. "So you're a photographer?" My dad says. "Yes sir!" Francesco replies. "That's cool. So is Chuck." "I know she's amazing!" Francesco says. "Nice to see you again Francesco " Chuck says. "You too Chuck!"

We all just finished eating and it went really well. My dad seems to love Francesco, my mom thinks he's cute, and Chuck showed him some pics she took in Egypt. They are all at the door about to leave and my mom asks to talk to Francesco alone. He looks at me nervously but I mouthed to him "it'll be fine." "I really like you Francesco, I want you to know that. I'm just telling you now. Lana has a very very fragile heart. And if you break it. She won't trust you for a long time. But I can tell you, if she loves you,she will do ANYTHING for you. Anything. So don't take advantage of that. Like her ex Barrie did. She has a lot of people who love her. And will also do anything for her. Take care of her ,please." "I respect you so much for saying that. And I love Lana a lot, I haven't told her yet, but I'm planning on it. I won't do anything to hurt her. " Francesco says. "Good, that's good to hear. That's all I wanted to say. I'm glad you're with her. I like you" mom says smiling. "I like you all too."

"What did my mom talk to you about?" I said. Everyone left and Francesco and I are on the couch. "Oh nothing. She just wanted to give me some pointers." Francesco says. "Oh okay,well I'm glad it went well. They really liked you baby." "I really like them too. Lana...." "Yes??" Francesco looked so serious. "I love you. And I know you've been hurt. But I won't hurt you Lana. I care about you so much. I can't go a day without thinking about us. And meeting your family meant a lot to me." Francesco just said he loved me...and you know what's crazy? "I love you too" I said. "I really really do. I love you." I get on top of Francesco and gently kiss him. He takes off my top and kisses and chest. I just close my eyes and let him kiss me. This feels so right. He makes me feel so good, and special. He carries me to my bed and lays me down. He takes off my pants and starts kissing me up and down, kissing and rubbing my chest. We both smile at each other then he continues on to kiss my neck. I can't believe He said he loves me. And actually means it.