No one likes me

"Fuck that was amazing." Francesco said laying next to me. "Mm It was. Now we can order some food!" I said laughing. Francesco orders room service while I take a shower. "It should be here in a minute babe." Francesco says standing in the bathroom doorway. "Okay, I'm so tired. Tonight's show was insane." I relied. "Aw I bet. Well right after we eat we can go to sleep. By the way when are leaving?" Francesco says.

"Tomorrow morning. We were going to go back to France but I haven't seen charlie in forever and he's in Florida with my parents so I figured we'd go see them." "Oh okay. Sounds good. How is charlie?" "I don't know, he hasn't texted or called me back. That's why I wanted to go see him, it's like he's mad at me for something." I said. "That's weird. Well I guess we'll find out." Francesco replies.

It's The next morning and Francesco and I are on the plane heading to Florida. I have the next few days off so I wanted to spend a day with my family. We'll probably get there in like one hour, because we're coming from Georgia. Which is my kind of flight. My dad text's me with a link telling me to watch it. "Oh boy." I said. "What?" Francesco replied. "Watch this with me."

The paparazzi keeps yelling in Barrie's face asking him if we're secretly together so he finally says "No we're not. It's over, we're over. She has a fiancée. You guys should move on and report stuff that's actually true." "Yesss! He's accepted it! Finally!" I said. "I can't believe he said that. He actually admitted that you guys are done!" Francesco said. "I know! This is awesome! I'm gonna have to tell him thank you." I replied.

"Hello?"Barrie says. "Hey, I saw what you said to the paparazzi. Thank you" "I thought you'd be mad at me for saying something." Barrie replied. "No I never am unless it's not true." I said. "well I got tired of them Asking, it doesn't help me move on." "Yeah, I get it. Well hopefully they'll stop. I'm really sorry they keep following and bugging you." I said.

"It's fine, I knew it would happen. It's not like you can help it. Anyways I've got to go. Thanks for calling me." Barrie said. "Yeah of course. Thanks again. Bye" I replied. "Cya."

Francesco and I just got to my parents house we greet everyone then sit down to eat. "Charlie should be here any minute, he went to the movies with some friends." Dad said. "Okay cool. Hey do you know why he hasn't been talking to me?" I ask.

"He hasn't? No, I didn't know that." Dad replied. "Yeah I haven't talked to him in forever. It's weird.." "Well he knows your coming and he didn't say anything bad so I don't know."

Charlie just walked in and I get up to hug him "Hey Chaz!" I said. He half hugs me then says "hey." Everyone notices that his tone isn't every happy. "Charlie is something wrong? You're acting strange." I asked. "No? Nothing's wrong." He says walking away and sitting down at the table. Now everything is awkward. I sit back down next to Francesco and he puts his arm around me.

"So How have you two been??" My mom asks looking and Francesco and I. "We're really good, Lanas tour starts next month so we're excited and nervous for that." Francesco says. "Why nervous?" Dad says. "Well, we've never been separated for that long. I have shoots for the first two weeks her shows are." "Really?! Wow, that's no fun." "But you guys will be fine, it'll fly by." Mom says. "Hopefully." I replied.

After everyone eats we decide to watch movies and just hangout. Charlie hasn't said one word to me, but he's talking to Francesco snd everyone else. I can't think of anything I did. I'll ask him again tonight, I keep looking at him and he doesn't even look back. This is so weird.

"Hey honey when is your next show??" Dad asks. "In 3 days, in California, are you guys coming?" I replied. "I think we are! Aren't we Patty?" Dad asks. "Of course! I haven't been in forever. Charlie are you coming?" Mom says. "No. I can't." Charlie said. "Why?" I asked. "I'm busy..I'll try some other time." "Ok.."

After everyone says goodnight I go to Charlie's room. "Charlie it's me can I come in?" I said knocking. "Yeah." He answered. I walk inside and sit next to him on his bed. "Tell me what's going on." "Nothing..." Charlie answered. "Charlie come on, tell me. You're my little brother, why aren't you talking to me??" I ask. "I'm trying really hard not to be mad, because it's really not your fault but it's so fucking hard." Charlie says. "Why? What is?"

"No one will date me Lana, for me, they all end up talking about you, and trying to contact you. I have girls sleeping with me just to get to you. I can't find anyone who actually likes ME." He says. "I knew this would happen...I'm so sorry charlie. That's true it's not my fault but it is because of me. I feel really bad.. But I don't want you to distance yourself from me just because of that." I replied.

"You're right, but it feels like it'll always be like this. I'll never find anyone who likes me...and I'm sorry I'm doing this I just, I don't know it sucks." "I know it does. Chuck has gone through that too. But I don't know what to do." I said. "Me either. But I'm sorry I made you feel bad. I love you." Charlie says. "That's ok...just, at least talk to me, you don't have to come to my shows but I miss you. I love you too." "I'll probably come. And ill text you. I'm sorry I'm just trying to deal with it." "I get it.." I replied.

"He doesn't even want to be near me.." I said to Francesco. "Babe that's not true, he's just the youngest going through what Chuck did, he'll realize there's nothing you can do.." Francesco said. "I guess...I just feel bad." I replied. "I know. It'll be okay baby." Francesco said. He puts his arms around me and kisses me. "Lets just relax and go to sleep" francesco said. "Sounds good to me." I relied.