Not the one I know.

It's a couple of hours later since Chuck got here and we're watching tv in my bed. Francesco is on the other side of me with his arms wrapped around me, I'm holding his arms in place over my chest. I always feel safe when he's with me. I turn my phone back on and I get a bunch of texts, oh boy one of them is from Jaime.

She said "Lana I can't even express how sorry I am for what happened with Barrie. You wouldn't answer my texts and I got worried so I called Charlie freaking out and he told me what happened. I hope you're okay can I come see you?"

"Oh great." I said. "What happened?" Francesco asks. "Jaime knows about barrie.." I replied. "Ugh great." Chuck said. "How did she find out?" Francesco asked. "Charlie told her, he probably thinks we're still friends. I'm not mad at him because he didn't know..."

"If she tells anybody I will kill her." Chuck said. I text Jaime back and say "isn't he who you wanted me to be with?!? And said we weren't finished? Yeah I thought so. Don't text me again." I showed francesco and Chuck "damnnn good for you!" Chuck said. "Tell her babe." Francesco added.

I look at more of my texts and my mom and dad are freaking out. I need to call them. I get up from the bed and go to the living room. "Elizabeth!! Why haven't you been answering our calls??!! We would have been so worried if it wasn't for francesco!! Are you okay?!???" My mom says.

"I'm sorry! My phone has been off. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I knew francesco would keep you guys updated. I'm okay, still a little shaken up but there's no need to worry. Chuck and Francesco are taking good care of me." I replied. "I can NOT believe what happened, baby girl I'm so sorry. Your dad and I are on the plane right now. I'm just so glad you're okay I thanked Francesco about a billion times." Mom says.

"It's ok mom, and good I'm glad, so do I. I don't know what would have happened if he wasn't there." "Lizzy your dad is really really upset,I've never seen him like this...ever." Mom said. "Oh boy..that's not good...well maybe him seeing me and seeing how im doing will help." I replied.

"I hope so. I hope he never sees barrie or he'll be arrested too. I'll let you go now, your dad probably wants to talk to you but he's asleep. We'll be there in the morning ok?" "Okay. I can't wait. I love you momma." I said. "I love you too baby girl."

I walk back into my room and lay in between francesco and Chuck. "How did it go?" Chuck asked. "I only talked to mom but it's went good. She said dad is really really worried. She said she's never seen him like this before." "Oh god. Poor dad.." "He'll be okay once you reassure him you're ok." Francesco said. "I really hope so. He doesn't need to worry. I'm ok now."

The next day I wake up with Chuck asleep on my chest. I laugh then look at Francesco, he's asleep on my shoulder. I tap his shoulder and he opens his eyes an states straight into mine and smiles "morning beautiful." He said. "Morning baby." I said kissing him. "How's your wrists?" He asked. I look at them and they're still purple.

"They're not throbbing today so that's good. They feel better when you kiss them" I said grinning. Francesco laughs then takes my wrists and kisses it then does the same to the other. Then he kisses the side of my neck that he can reach "mm" I said smiling. "Shh Chuck will hear you" Francesco said laughing. Then kissing me some more. "Stop then because I can't help it." I replied putting my hand over my neck and Francesco puts on a pouty face.

I'm in the bathroom doing my hair getting ready to leave to go to the police station to answer questions when Chuck walks in and sits on the bathtub and watches me. "Are you feeling better??" She asks. "A lot, I'm just nervous about answering questions. I'm glad I'll see mom and dad today though." I replied. "It'll be fine, at least you don't have to see him and me too. It'll be good for them."

Since I'm "Famous" we aren't making this a huge public deal, I'll go into a small room alone with someone from the court and they'll record the answers I give. Then they'll do the same to barrie and francesco then a day later the court will decide what to do with him.

Francesco and I just arrived to the police headquarters. Chuck went to the airport to pick up mom and dad. Francesco and I took a car the paparazzi wouldn't recognize and it worked. No one followed us. "It's going to be ok baby. I'll be right outside the door waiting ok?" Francesco said holding my hands. "Okay. I love you." I said. "I love you too." Then we kissed and walked inside.

I just sat down in a black empty room with a table and that's it. It's like in those crime shows. Those interrogation rooms. The door opens and a female walks inside, she looks like she's in her late thirties, she has blonde curly hair and is wearing a suit. She sits across from me then says "Hello miss,Grant. My name is Hailey Baker and I'll be asking you some questions today." Said holding her hand out. "Hi" I said shaking it.

She starts off asking "How do you know mr.O'Neill ?" "Well, we dated for a couple of years.." I replied. "Ok. Are you currently with Mr.O'Neill?" "No ma'am." "Were you before this happened?" "No. We've been broken up for a year and a few months now. I'm engaged." I said.

"Tell me what happened when he came over please." She asked. I look down at my wrists and run my finger over them. "Ma'am. Tell me what happened please." She said forcefully. I took a deep breath then looked up "He came inside, without me inviting him in,then he pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me...I pushed him off then he came back to me stronger and grabbed my wrists and through me on the sofa, then while holding me down by my wrists he started to kiss my chest. Then reached for my underwear, and that's when my fiancé walked in..."

"What Is your fiancé' name?" "Francesco Carrozzini." I replied. "What did mr.Carrozzini do when he walked in?" "He ran over and threw Barrie to the ground.." "Did he hit him?" She asked. "Yes.." I said. "How many times? And where?"

"I'm not exactly sure, maybe 5 times...on his face." "Since you've been with Mr.Carrozzini have you had sexual intercourse with mr. O'Neill? " my eyes got big when she said that then I said "No!" disgustedly. "We have to ask." She replied. "Did you know mr. O'Neill might be coming over?" "No. No idea, he just showed up." I replied.

30 minutes later I walk out of the room and I hug Francesco "how did it go?" He asked. "It went ok I guess. I hated it." I said. "Did you already go?" I added. "Yeah, I went while you were in there." "LANA!!! TELL THEM TO LET ME GO!! I LOVE YOU! YOU KNOW THAT!! TELL THEM LANA" barrie yells coming out of a room while he's hand cuffed and two guys are holding him back, hes trying to run over to me.

He's a few feet away from me, I cover my mouth and Step back, I've never seen barrie this upset. francesco puts his arms around me. "LANA PLEASE. I LOVE YOU" he yells. I tear fell from my eye and the cops finally pulled him away and they're around the corner now. "Shhh it's okay." Francesco said rubbing my back.

I really didn't want to see him. I couldn't see myself putting a man I once loved in jail. But I'm scared of him now. He's not the one I fell in love with. "Come on. Let's get out of here." Francesco said. I wipe my tear because I don't want to cry over him again. Francesco holds my hand and we leave the Building.