Old friends

Francesco and I walk out of the room holding hands and we sit back down. "I'm sorry if I made you upset Francesco, I didn't mean it like that. It's just a big change is all." My mom said. "That's okay..it's all good. I know it's a lot to take in,but This is what Lana wants. I didn't make her do anything." Francesco replies. "We know, let's just change the subject." My dad says. "Good idea." I replied.

Geez. What a lunch. We're all watching a movie now and I'm in between francesco and my dad. "Hey honey" my dad whispers. I look at him funny then say "yes..?" "I didn't want to say anything to you in front of your mom because she doesn't know but I sued the paparazzi company for putting up those pictures." "You did?!? Why?" I asked.

"Because you were half naked. That shouldn't be aloud to be all over the Internet." My dad said. "Aw thanks dad. If you felt like you needed to then I'm all for it." "Just be careful next time will you?" My dad said. I laugh then say "I will." Francesco notices my dad and I whispering and looks at me like "what did he say?!" I wink to him then put a thumbs up.

After we say goodnight to my parents we go to our room, I get in my pajamas then plop on the bed. "What an interesting night." I said. "Tell me about it. Hey what did your dad say?" Francesco asked taking off his shirt and getting into bed then laying next to me and putting his arm over me and his head on my chest.

"He's suing the paparazzi company, he said they should have never took and posted those pictures of us." I said. "Wow! That's awesome. He should." Francesco said. "Yeah, I appreciate him doing that." I replied. I turn to francesco and kiss him. I turn off the light and francesco wraps his arms around me. "Goodnight babe. Love you" he said. "Night baby. Love you too."

The next day Francesco and I wake up at 9:00 I turn to him then say "why are we awake so earlyyy" "I don't know but we need to go back to sleep." Francesco replied. He wraps his arms around me then our door knocks "guys are you awake?!?" My mom asks. Francesco grumbles then I say "yess. Come in." My mom walks in covering her eyes. "Mom you can look..we're just cuddling" I said.

She opens her eyes then sits next to me on the bed. Francesco seems uncomfortable so he tries to pull away but I snatch his arms and hold them on me. She needs to get use to us in the same bed. "I was thinking we should go to the aquarium today! You and dad will love it!" I said to my mom. "That sounds fun!! Your dad loves that stuff. Well I'll go get ready then we can go." Mom said. "Ok, so will we!"

My mom closes the door and I turn over facing francesco and I kiss him. He smiles then gets on top of me and kisses my neck. "We need to get ready" I said laughing. "Let me just kiss you for a minute." Francesco said. He kisses my lips then all over my neck then my chest. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss his head.

We just made it to the aquarium! "Wow this place is huge!" My dad said. "It takes like 2 hours to finish walking around the whole place. But we don't have to look at it all." I said laughing. "I want to!" My dad said. "Me too!" Mom said. "Looks like we'll be in there for two hours!" Francesco said laughing.

We've been walking around here for only 20 minutes now. It's awesome! My dad is having so much fun, he keeps having me take pictures of him and my mom next to Dolphins and fish and turtles! "I want a picture with you now!" My dad said time. "Okayy" I stand next to him in front of the sea lion tank and francesco takes the picture. Then my mom steps in with us. "Your turn francesco" my dad said. Francesco grinned then stood next to me and my mom took the picture. I smile at francesco then we kept walking.

I've only gotten stopped and asked for a picture in the aquarium twice! It's been nice. We're at the food court now, because we got really hungry. We're sitting at a table and I'm eating a wrap. While my mom and I are talking, my dad turns to francesco and whispers "When are you popping the question?" "Shhh. She might hear! I'm not sure. I've been thinking about it but just not yet." Francesco answered. "Oh okay. There's no pressure or Anything Pat and I were just wondering. We thought the whole moving to France thing had to do with it." "No it didn't..she has no idea. I mean we've talked about it but nothing legit. I don't know she just scheduled a whole new Tour...and yeah I don't know." Francesco replies.

After the aquarium it's 3:30 and we decide to go to a movie. My mom and dad both wanted to sit next to me so I sat in the middle of them and they put francesco next to my dad. He made a pouty face and I laughed. I look at my phone and I got a text from my friend Jaime, that's weird, I haven't heard from her in forever, nothing happened we just stopped talking. She said "I miss you. Maybe I can come to your show in LA? The one in two days? X"

I miss her too, it's weird though. She's been hanging out with a bunch of other people. And she kinda just stopped answering my texts. I text her back and say "sure. It starts at 6." The I put my phone on silent. I guess francesco could tell I was confused and he looked at me like "what's wrong?" I shook my head then sat back into my seat.