Visitor

"Baby wake up. I got you breakfast" I said sitting next to Francesco and tapping his arm. He turns over and puts hims arms around me with his eyes closed and pulls me next to him kissing my neck. "babe come on it'll get cold." I said laughing. "Okayyyy, just one more kiss." He said holding my face and kissing me while I smile.

Francesco and I are eating our breakfast when barrie calls me, I put it on silent then continue eating. "Why aren't you answering it?" Francesco asked. "It's barrie." I said. "Oh." "Yeah. No need for me to answer." "I don't have a shoot for the next three days!" Francesco said. "I just read my schedule" he added. "Really?! That's great! You're all mine." I said smiling. "I sure am.

Francesco and I just got to the beach and surprisingly there are hardly any paparazzi. It's so nice, I didn't get hit in the head this time. I take off my sundress and lay down on my towel. I see Francesco standing over me so I say "why aren't you laying down?" "You're so beautiful I need to get my camera and take a picture." "Stoppp I look bad" I said. "Babe no you don't you look beautiful." Francesco said aiming his camera at me.

I sit up on my arms and smile. "Fuck you're so hot" francesco said smiling. I laugh then he sits next to me "let me see" I said. He shows me the picture and I put my hand against the screen so I can see it. "Ewww. Delete it." "Noo. No ones gonna see it but me. You're beautiful and I wish you saw that." Francesco said kissing me.

Francesco and I get into the water and he puts his arms around me. "I miss Chuck" I said. "Me too, tell her to come see us." "I think she's busy this week but I'll ask her. She's doing shoots all over the place, just for fun though." "What a life! Well she needs to pause and come see us. Hey is she still seeing tyler?" Francesco ask's. "I think so. I think he's with her right now."

Francesco and I just got to a coffee shop and he goes to order for us while I find seats. I sit down at a table in the corner behind a little tree so the paparazzi can't take pictures of my every move. I get a text from Barrie saying "so you're going to talk to me like everything is fine then not answer the next day? How fucking childish can you be."

I should have never talked o him, I thought one time wouldn't be bad, I didn't know it had to become a daily thing. I decide not to answer because it would make everything worse. "Here you go" francesco said handing me my coffee. I look up from my phone and smile then take my coffee "thanks" I said. "Something wrong? You look worried." He asks siting across from me. "No, nothing wrong." "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm fine." I said confidently so he didn't suspect anything.

Francesco and I just got home and we sit on the couch to watch a movie. Chucks calling me! "Hey babe!" I said. "Hi!! I miss you guys. I can come visit in a few days!" Chuck replied. "Really! Yay! When? We miss you too." "I can come the day after tomorrow, I'm bringing tyler though is that ok?" She asks. "Of course. I can't wait! I'll see you then." I said smiling. "Me either! I'll text you when my flight is ok?" "Alright! Love you." I replied. "Love you too. Bye babe!"

It's 12:30 pm next day francesco and I don't feel like going out today but we have no food in the house so Francesco is going to go to the store and buy us some stuff. I stay behind Because I'm trying to unpack from all the days I spent on tour. I hear the door knock, that's weird we don't know any neighbors. I walk to the door and the person keeps banging on it. I open it and Barrie is standing there "what are you doing here?! How did you even get here?" I said. "You can't fucking do this to me, talk to me whenever you want then stop. It doesn't work like that." Barrie said pushing past me and coming inside. "Barrie you need to leave! You wanted to talk to me so I answered, I never said I would start taking to you daily."

"I'm not leaving. Where's your fiancé?" Barrie asked. "He'll be back any minute now so you really should go" "good so we have time." Barrie said grabbing my arm and pushing me against the wall "barrie stop. Get off me." I said pushing his chest trying to get him off. "You know you want me." Barrie says holding my hips and kissing me.

"Stop!!" I said pushing him really hard and he steps back. "Don't fucking play with my mind. I know you want me, we talked about this yesterday!!" Barrie yells. "We never talked about that! I don't want you! Leave!" I said pushing him to the door. He pushes me back and and grabs my arm and pushes me onto the sofa his breath smells strongly like alcohol "I said to get off me!!" I yelled as barrie starts kissing my neck.

I hear the door open and Francesco walks in "Lana!!!" He yells. He can tell I'm trying to get away from barrie so he runs over and grabs him by his shirt an pulls him off of me. "What the fuck are you doing!!" He screamed at Barrie. Barrie falls to the ground and francesco gets on top of him and punches him while holding his shirt "don't EVERY touch her again. And don't come back here!!" Francesco says in between punches. Barrie gets up and hits francesco but then francesco grabs him by his shirt, opens the door and throws him out. "Next time you come around here I'll call the cops!" Francesco says.

"Lana are you okay!!" He says running up to me and holding me against him. I start to cry and he rubs my back. "I'm so sorry" he said. "My wrist hurts." I said in tears. Francesco looks down and gently picked up my hand, he sees that it's bruised and he kisses it. "God I'm going to fucking kill him." "Come on baby lets go lay down" he added. He puts his arm around me and we get up, I'm still sobbing and francesco helps me onto the bed and puts a blanket on me.

He lays next to me and puts his arm around me. "I love you so much baby. And I'm so sorry he did that to you." "I'm so glad you came back. I couldn't get him off of me, he probably would have gone all the way and I wouldn't have been able to stop him." I said sniffling. "Shh don't think about. You're okay now. I've got you and I wont let anything happen to you." Francesco said kissing my head.