I won't be lonely anymore.

I arrive at Francesco's moms house and I sit in my car for a minute. I take a deep breath and walk to the door. As I knock I start to feel like I'm gonna throw up. "Hello Lana. Come inside." She said with a straight face on. What did Francesco get me in to. We sit on the sofa and she says "would you like anything to drink? Wine perhaps?" "No thank you I'm fine." I said. I was not about it tell her that I use to be an alcoholic. "So What did you want to talk to me about" I asked. "That was the first time Francesco yelled at me,ever. In his life. Through his whole childhood. That means something about you, wether I like it or not, it does. If he yelled at me for you,you must be quite special to him. I didn't know that in the beginning. And I'm sorry. I heard you just broke up with your boyfriend and you were with Francesco a few days later so that's also why I judged you. Francesco talked to me on the phone yesterday before I called you and he told me how important you are to him. And if He loses you because I scared you off he would never forgive me. I'm sorry. That's all I had to say."

Wow. After talking to Francesco's mom for a while,we cleared things up and now she's okay with me. What francesco said to her made my heart melt so much. I knew he loved me,but he really really loves me. I can't help but smile so big. "Hey baby." I said walking in and kissing francesco. We're at my apartment now. "Hey babe, how did it go? Did she apologize??" He said. "It went great. We're okay with each other now." I said smiling. "Really!! That's awesome!" Francesco says. I grab his hands and put them on my hips. "I love you" I said. "I love you too babe" he says. "Why don't you move in?" I ask. I can't believe I just said that. But I'm happy I did. "Really? That's a big step" Francesco says smiling. "I want to see your face everyday." I said. "Wow- I mean I do too. I'm ready !" He says smiling he puts his hands from my waist to face and starts kissing me. Seeing francesco everyday when I'm not doing a show, and having his stuff in my apartment will be amazing. -We move to the bedroom and start kissing against the wall, francesco takes off my shirt and I take his off too. I pull Francesco to the bed still kissing and pull him on me and he starts kissing my body. I kiss his chest while he's on top of me.- I'm ready too.

"When should we tell your parents?" Francesco says. We're both still naked laying in bed. "We're not getting married!" I said laughing. "Yeah but we both agreed that this is getting serious, I think they should know if I move in." He replied. "True, okay. How about tonight after or before my show? My mom,dad and Chuck will be there." I said. "How about we invite them over after your show and tell them?" Francesco said. "Okay. Ugh I'm hungry but I'm pretty sure I can't walk." I said laughing. "My bad" Francesco says laughing also. "Let's order a pizza." He said. "We eat really unhealthy but okay." Francesco laughs at me then kisses me. I could do this everyday. Him moving in with me will be amazing. And I won't be lonely anymore.