Lips can be deceiving

Francesco has a shoot today so Im just hanging out in the apartment. Chuck is coming over tonight though. I missed her! It's been forever. I'm in my shorts and white t shirt watching tv. The door knocks and I groan because I don't want to get up. I walk to it and Barrie comes inside and pushes me against the door and kisses me holding my waste ,under my shirt. I try to push him off but I kind of kiss him back, "barri-" I started to say then he whispers "don't fight it." And kisses me again, I realize what I'm doing and push him off of me.

"What are you doing!!" I yelled and started getting teary eyed "Why would you do that! You're going to mess everything up now!!" I screamed. "Lana you kissed me back stop ignoring that you don't have any feelings for me!" Barrie said. "I wasn't thinking! You just came and kissed me! I don't have feelings for you!! Just fucking leave!!" I yelled. "Fine. But at least now I know you do have feelings for me. That's all I wanted to know." He said leaving. What. The. Fuck. Just fucking happened. Everything is ruined now. Francesco will never forgive me for this. Even though HE kissed ME all of a sudden. I sit on the sofa and just cry.

I could just not tell him, but I know that's the wrong thing to do. I call Chuck and tell her everything. "Oh my god. Lana I'm so sorry. What are you going to do." Chuck said. I wipe my eyes then say "I don't know. Obviously tell him. But, I know he's going to leave. I wouldn't blame him." I said. "You didn't do anything Lana. You didn't kiss him, he kissed you." Chuck said. "Yeah, but I kissed him back. I mean I think I did. I don't know." I said. "Then don't tell him that. There's no need to put that in there. You probably didn't anyways." Chuck said. "Yeah. He'll be home soon. Thank you Chuck, I love you." I said. "I love you more. Let me know what happens ok? You're doing what's right lana." Chuck replied. "I will and I know, it just sucks."

I hate barrie for putting me in that position. I hate him for doing that at all. Francesco walks into the door and says "hey baby" I'm sitting on the sofa and tears start to fall down my eyes. "Babe what's wrong!!" Francesco said rushing over to me and sitting next to me then he holds my hands. "Lana talk to me!" Francesco said. "After I tell you this you're going to hate me, and I understand but I'm sorry. And I love you so much." I said. Francesco's face turns pale "lana...what happened.." He said. "Barrie came over, unexpectedly, and, the minute I answered the door he came inside and he kissed me." I said.

Francesco let's go of my hands and says "what...Did it go any further..did you sleep with him?" Francesco asks. "No francesco! I pushed him off of me as quickly as I could! Then I yelled at him and made him leave." I said. "Did he hurt you?" Francesco's asked. "No, I just don't like to be touched when I don't approve." I replied. "That motherfucker." Francesco said getting up and grabbing his car keys. oh god. I know where he's going. "Francesco stop! Don't do this." I said Following him. He gets into his car and I follow him in mine. He pulls up to Barrie's and knocks on his door as I'm getting out. Barrie opens it and francesco punches him so hard he falls to the floor. "Francesco!! Stop!!" I said running up to the apartment. "You touch her again and I'll break your neck! You might think you can not listen to her rules but you WILL listen to mine, don't come to our apartment again, don't text or call her. I swear to God I'll kill you." Francesco said standing over barrie then he pushes past me and leaves. I help barrie up then say "you fucking deserved that." Then I leave.

Francesco and I get back to our apartment and we both walk inside. Francesco is still fired up because he's pacing back and forth. "Why did you do that!" I said. "I'm not going to let this go on any more! This was the last straw. If he thinks he can just come and put his lips on you whenever he wants and without your permission then I'm going to fix that. He's lucky I didn't kill him. If he hurt you I would have." Francesco said. "Ok. I understand. I'm sorry again." I said. "You didn't do anything. But I'm done with you being nice to him. It needs to end." Francesco replied. "I know. It is. It's over." I said. He walks up to me and kisses me. "I love you." I said. "I love you too. Are you okay?"He asked. "I'm fine." I said. I'm so relieved at how francesco took it. If he left I probably would have killed barrie. I just still can't believed that happened. I called Chuck and told her everything. She's on her way here.