Whats wrong

The long 5 days that I had to spend without Francesco went by so slow. But it time for him to come visit me and stay with me for the rest of the tour. I'm in Canada right now doing a show tonight, Francesco will be flying in tomorrow morning.

My dad and I went to lunch today and I told him about the whole drinking thing. He was really upset and disappointed but he said he's not going to be mad at me about it but he's going to join me on basically all the Tour dates now.

He's really worried and I feel awful that I made him upset. I haven't even told Chuck. I want to be a strong role model for her and I don't want her to think I'm weak, so I probably won't tell her.

I'm in my dressing room now, getting ready. I love Canada! The fans are really up beat here. I'm laying on the coach while my dad is on the phone with my mom, he's telling her what happened. God I feel so bad, even at my age I hate disappointing my parents. My phone rings, it's Francesco, I step outside the dressing room and answer it so my dad could still talk.

"Hey baby." I said. "Are you ok? You sound stressed." Francesco asked. "I told my dad this afternoon about what happened at the party,he's telling mom right now. But I'm okay just a little tired." "Aw babe I'm sorry. How did he take it?"

"He's upset but he said he's not mad at me. I'm just happy I get to see you tomorrow and you'll stay with me..I miss you." I said. "Well babe I miss you too...but that's why I called you...they're making me work another two week, I can't come tomorrow..I tried really hard to get out of it but I can't, they need me for this shoot."

"Oh....but...I thought you only said two weeks..I really really miss you." "I'm so sorry baby. I signed their contract when I first started, I can't cancel." "Okay. I understand. I was just really looking forward to you being with me.."
"I know, I feel awful." Francesco said.

"Well don't..it's your job. I get it. I'll call you tonight... I'm about to go on, love you." "Okay babe. Have a good show. I love you too." "I will, bye." "Bye.."

I really need Francesco. Now I have to go ANOTHER two weeks and I can't visit him because I'm either on a plane or at a show. I have no days off. I know I would feel so much better with him here. I wipe my tear and walk back into the dressing room. "Something wrong?" Dad asked. "I'm ok. Francesco just called, I won't see him for another two weeks." "Aw Lana that sucks. I thought he was only going to be gone for two weeks total.." "So did I. But they need him."

Blakes POV
Something's been off with Lana this show, the audience can't tell but I can tell something's wrong, right before she went on she looked upset and when I told her to have a good show she smiled and said thanks then went back to frowning.

We just ended the last song, Lana and I walk off at the same time, she walks ahead of me and I can see her wiping her eye and sniffling then she starts to walk faster towards the dressing room,I catch up to her and grab her arm "Lana what's wrong??" "Nothing." She said moving her arm and walking into her dressing room, before she could close the door I came in behind her.

"Tell me what's wrong" I said Putting my hand on her shoulder. She sits on the sofa and puts her hand over her face. "Nothing I just miss francesco." She said quietly with a shaky voice. I sit next to her then say "Isn't he coming tomorrow?"

"No. They need him for two more weeks. And he can't have a break because he already used his.." I put my hand on hers "wow..I'm sorry Lana,that sucks! But you guys went two weeks already im sure you can get through it again." I said.

"Thanks..I know we can..I just don't want too. I really wanted him to be here and experience this tour with me..I just miss him." Lana's dad walks in and I keep my hand on hers,I don't care if he thinks something's going on, I want to be there for her but then Lana moves her hand and wipes her tears. Rob stares for a minute then says "honey the car is ready." "Okay. Thanks dad. I'll be down in a second." She said.

Rob looks at me then leaves the room. "Thanks Blake. I know it'll be fine I just wish he was here." "I get it. No problem. Text or call me if you need anything ok?" "Okay thanks. See you tomorrow morning." She said smiling. "Okay cya." Then we hug and She walks out.

Lana's -POV-
I get in the car and sit next to my dad. "Are you staying at the same hotel as me?" I asked him. "Yes..I got a room next to yours." Oh boy. "Okay." "So what did Blake want? He was holding your hand." "I was just upset and him being my friend for over 6 years was worried." I said sarcastically.

"Why were you upset?" "Just missing Francesco and he noticed and asked what's wrong.That's it." "Okay. Well I'm sorry about Francesco but you guys will be okay." "Yeah we will be." I said.