Really?!? Really.

The next day my parents head back to Florida and Chuck stays with us. "I think I'll stay for a few more days if that's okay" Chuck says. "Of course. Wait where's tyler?" I said. "He's back in New York. I didn't want him to come because this is a family matter, I didn't think you would want him to know. He's fine I call him every night."

"Aw Chuck. You could have brought him, but thank you! I appreciate that." I replied. "You're welcome babe. I'm gonna go take a shower, then let's get breakfast." "Ok, I'll wake up Francesco."

"Babe, wake up, my parents just left" I said laying next to Francesco and tapping his shoulder. He opens his eyes then mumbles "what...They did?! Why didn't anyone wake me up to say goodbye." "Because I'm not the only one who's been stressed about this whole thing, I know it was hard on you too babe,you needed to rest." I replied.

Francesco gets on top of me and starts to kiss my neck, I laugh then kiss him back. "I love you" he said putting his arms around me. "I love you too. Now let's go get ready so we can go eat"

Francesco, Chuck and I just left our apartment, the paparazzi is swarming today! I put my arm around Chuck and Francesco walks in front of us, moving people so we can get into our car. We go to a café called "Le Procope" I've never been here but Francesco has. We get out of the car while I cover my face and run inside.

"What are you going to get?" Chuck asked me. "Probably a salad and some coffee, what are you getting?" "Just a Danish and coffee." Chuck said. "You ok Chuck ?" I asked because she seems a little off. "Yeah I'm ok. I'm just thinking about Charlie. Has he talked to you? Since he texted you that once?"

"No, but I was gonna call him today, I miss him." I said. "Wow some brother. Just wait for him to call you." "Chuck he's my little brother, I'm Going to check on him,just because he's being stupid doesn't mean I'm going to"

Chuck, Francesco and I are sitting down in a booth and eating our breakfast. "You two should go on a vacation!" Chuck said. "We really should, we need it." Francesco replied. "Where would we go??" I asked. "Where ever you want, let's look at places online when we get home." "Are we really going to go through with this?" I said smiling. "Of course! It'll be so much fun!" Francesco said. "I have the best ideas ever" Chuck says laughing.

As we leave the café I hear the paparazzi yelling weird things at me,I didn't hear much because I our driver was already waiting outside for us so we just had to hop in but I heard someone say "Why do you let him do that to you??!"

We all just got in the car "What are they talking about?" Chuck asked. "I have no idea.." I said. I get on my Twitter and see a bunch of pictures the paparazzi took of my bruises "fuck!" I yelled. "What?!?" Francesco said. "I forgot to cover my bruises. God I'm stupid! People are saying you did it." I said. "Oh great!" Francesco said sarcastically and puts his head in his hands.

"What are you going to do?" Chuck asked. "I don't think I can do anything.." I replied. "What! Yes you can, you have to! Lana people already hate me, now they think I hurt you!" Francesco yelled. "Well what am I suppose to do?!" "You don't have to do anything because they're going to find out Barrie is in jail sooner or later. They find out everything!" Chuck said.

"They better!! I'm so fucking pissed. I don't want people thinking I'm abusive!" Francesco says. "Im sorry baby! They'll figure it out. I promise." I said putting my hand on his leg. He throws his head back onto the seat and sighs.

we just got back home and our driver pulls up in front of the apartment so we don't have to walk far. We get out of the car and I fold my arms and keep my head down. "Lana is Francesco abusive??" "Francesco what are you doing to her?!" "Lana how did you get those bruises?" We get inside and francesco walks to our room "I'm gonna take a shower." He said closing the bathroom door.

Chuck and I sit on the sofa "he's really upset." I say. "I know..I would be too if people thought that about me, especially because this whole time he's been the one helping you." Chuck replied.

"I know..This always happens to us, it starts to get better then something happens. I'm going to do what he suggested and we're going on a vacation until I have to tour." I said getting up and getting my laptop. "He'll love that! It'll help you two a lot." Chuck said. "I hope so. Help me pick out a place" I replied sitting back down next to Chuck and going onto google.

I walk into our room and close the door. Francesco just got out of the shower and he's wrapped in his towel. "Babeeee" "Yeah." Francesco replied. "We leave the day after tomorrow." I said smiling at him. "To where?! For what? Did a show come up?" "Nope, we're going on a cruise to Cancun, Mexico then once we get there, we'll stay for a few days then cruise back home!!" I said grinning.

"Really?!?" Francesco says smiling and holding my arms. "Really!" I said laughing. "I just bought our tickets." I added. Francesco smiles really big then we start kissing against the wall. "This will be amazing. Thank you babe." He said then we keep kissing.